Fullform Rotacaps 200 Mcg+6 Mcg
USA Brand Name
Beclomethasone + Formoterol fumarate
Fullform Rotacaps (200+6) Mcg (Beclomethasone+Formoterol Fumarate)
What Is The Generic Name For Fullform Rotacaps:
Beclomethasone+Formoterol Fumarate is the generic version for Fullform Rotacaps
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Fullform Rotacaps (200+6) Mcg (Beclomethasone+Formoterol Fumarate):
- Aerosol Rotacaps
About The Fullform Rotacaps (200+6) Mcg (Beclomethasone+Formoterol Fumarate):
Fullform Rotacaps contains Beclomethasone 200 mcg and Formoterol Fumarate 6 mcg, used in the treatment of Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder. It is prescription based drug and can be found at any of the leading pharmacy, drugstores and medical supply stores.
One of the top leading pharmaceutical companies; Cipla (India) which manufactures Full form Rotacaps.
Fullform Rotacaps contain Beclomethasone 200 mcg and Formoterol Fumarate 6 mcg per dose of Rotacaps which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Fullform Rotacaps (6 + 200) Mcg:
Fullform Rotacaps is used in the treatment of:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Constriction of airways
- Allergic Disorders
How Fullform Rotacaps (200+6) Mcg (Beclomethasone+Formoterol Fumarate) Works:
Fullform Rotacaps (200+6) mcg consists of:
- Beclomethasone (a corticosteroid) basically stops the release of certain natural substances in the body that are responsible for inflammation in the organs/body.
- Formoterol Fumarate (a long-acting bronchodilator) relaxes the muscles in the airways and makes breathing easier.
Before You Use Fullform Rotacaps (200+6) Mcg:
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to the contents
- You are not taking the medicines without prescriptions or without in knowledge of your doctor
- Your doctor knows about your Pre-existing disease, Surgeries, Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Fullform Rotacaps (200+6) Mcg:
- Avoid Alcohol and other drugs
- Avoid taking Medicines without the prescriptions as these may react with Fullform Rotacaps.
When Not To Use Fullform Rotacaps (200+6) Mcg:
You should not take this Rotacaps if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Had sudden Asthma Attack
- Have severe infection
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
- Have severe Breathing Problems or tightness in the chest even after taking medicine
- Always discuss your medications with your doctor to let him decide the right drug regimen for you
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are Allergic or hypersensitive to it
- Have Chest Pain or Tightness in Chest even after using rotacap
- Have Heart Problems like Irregular Heartbeats
- Had sudden Asthma Attack
- Are Pregnant/Breastfeeding
- Are having any other Disease, Surgeries or you are on other medications
Fullform Rotacaps containing Beclomethasone (200 mcg) and Formoterol Fumarate (6 mcg) is used to treat asthma and COPD. Rotacaps are prescription-based drugs and may be available in various strengths and substitutes. Consult your doctor for the frequency of dose as age and severity of the disease differ in each person.
Adults and Children are advised to take Fullform Rotacaps at a fixed time, preferably suggested by the doctor. Do not take larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed. It should be used cautiously in pregnant and breastfeeding women.
How Much Of The Fullform Rotacaps (200+6) Mcg to Be Used:
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s instructions for the dosage and usage. If you need to take more medicine than prescribed; it means you have a serious problem and consult your doctor immediately for the cause.
How To Take The Fullform Rotacaps (200+6) Mcg:
Rotahaler is a device in which the rotacaps (capsule) have to be placed at the base keeping it straight while loading the dose. Twist the mouthpiece completely until you hear a click sound and breathe in deeply through the mouthpiece. Do not try to swallow the device. Hold your breath for 10 seconds after breathing. In case powder remains in the Rotahaler, you should repeat the process.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Fullform Rotacaps (200+6) Mcg (Beclomethasone+Formoterol Fumarate)
You are always advised to use Fullform Rotacaps for as long as your doctor has prescribed. Do not take this for a long time without consulting with your doctor.
Contact your doctor immediately or visit a nearby hospital for an emergency if you suspected an Overdose.
A missed dose of Rotacaps should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Fullform Rotacaps (200+6) Mcg:
- Dry mouth
- Muscle cramps
- Sleeping Problems (Insomnia)
- Hoarseness/Sore Throat
- Runny or Stuffy Nose
- Unusual Taste in Your Mouth
- Blurred Vision
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Fullform Rotacaps may interact with other medicines you are using which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It may react with few drugs below:
Warning And Precaution:
Fullform Rotacaps (200+6) mcg should be used very cautiously in:
- Eye Disorders
- Heart Disease or Disorders
- Lung Inflammations and Infections
- It is not recommended for pregnant/Breastfeeding women without consultation with the doctor.
- Consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in medical conditions. Do not stop the medicine even if you feel better; let your doctor decide it.
Things To Remember:
- This medicinal combination does not relieve sudden symptoms of asthma so you should always carry a rescue Rotacaps to treat sudden symptoms of it.
- Regularly wipe the mouthpiece of Rotacaps with a tissue/fiber-free cloth.
- Always close the cap of Rotacaps after use.
- Consult with your doctor if you have any doubt regarding the dose, time, and the strength of the Rotacaps.
- Do not use Fullform Rotacaps until recommended by your physician
- Check the label for the usage directions/ read the information on insert carefully
Store the Fullform Rotacaps at the cool temperature in a dark and dry place. Do not refrigerate.