Cifran OD 1000 Mg
USA Brand Name
Sun Pharma Medisales, India
Cifran OD 1000 mg (Ciprofloxacin)
What Is The Generic Name For Cifran OD 1000 Mg:
Ciprofloxacin is the generic version for Cifran OD 1000 gm
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Cifran OD 1000 Mg (Ciprofloxacin):
About Cifran OD 1000 Mg (Ciprofloxacin)
Cifran OD 1000 gm contains an active ingredient, Ciprofloxacin, an antibiotic, which is used in the treatment of Bacterial Infections like: Tuberculosis, Infections of Urinary Tract, Tonsils, Sinus, Nose, Throat, Female Genital Organ, Skin and Soft Tissues, Windpipe and Lungs (Pneumonia). It is available at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Sun Pharma Medisale (India) is one of the top leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Cifran OD 1000 gm.
Cifran OD 1000 gm contains an active ingredient, Ciprofloxacin, 1000 gm. It is also available in the various strengths at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Cifran OD 1000 Mg (Ciprofloxacin):
Cifran OD 1000 gm is used in the treatment of Bacterial Infections:
- Urinary Tract
- Skin and Soft Tissues
- Sinus, Nose, and Throat
- Joint Infection
- Gonococcal Infection
- Female Genital Problems
- Skin and Soft Tissue Infection
How Cifran OD 1000 Mg (Ciprofloxacin) Works:
Cifran OD 1000 gm ia an antibiotic which has Ciprofloxacin, an antibiotic which basically kills the bacteria by inhibiting the DNA replication.
Before You Use Cifran OD 1000 Mg (Ciprofloxacin):
- Make sure that you do not take Alcohol
- Make sure that you do not take OTC medicines without prescriptions
- Make sure that your doctor knows about your medical history (Pre-existing Diseases, Surgeries, or Medication)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Cifran OD 1000 Mg (Ciprofloxacin):
- You should not drive after taking this tablet
- You should avoid coffee, chocolate, tea, and food containing cocoa and caffeine
- Other Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Cifran OD 1000 Mg (Ciprofloxacin):
You should not take Cifran OD 1000 gm if you:
- Have ever noticed allergy to Bactericidal Antibiotics
- Have flu and cold symptoms
- Have any Liver/Kidney/Heart Disease
- Have Epilepsy
- Are pregnant or conceiving/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have allergy to the tablet
- Have any other heart disease
- Have any kidney or liver disease
- Are taking alcohol or other drugs
- Have Epilepsy or Seizures
- Are Pregnant or trying to conceive
- Are Breastfeeding
Cifran OD 1000 gm contains an active ingredient, Ciprofloxacin (1000000 mg), used in the treatment of Bacterial Infections. Cifran OD 1000 gm is available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You should always consult your doctor before use and always ask for the frequency and dosage as age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Adults are advised to take Cifran OD 1000 gm at a fixed time, with or without food. Do not consume larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed.
How Much Of The Cifran OD 1000 Mg (Ciprofloxacin) to Be Used:
Cifran OD 1000 gm is available in various strengths at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores. Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Cifran OD 1000 gm.
How To Take The Cifran OD 1000 Mg (Ciprofloxacin):
Cifran OD 1000 gm dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. You should swallow the tablet as a whole with water. Do not try to chew and crush it. It is always better to take it with or without food.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Cifran OD 1000 Mg (Ciprofloxacin):
You are always advised to take Cifran OD 1000 gm as prescribed by your doctor. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. Follow all the instructions given by your doctor. Do not take it in smaller or larger amount or for longer than recommended.
Contact your doctor immediately if you are suspecting an overdose
You should try to take every dose of Cifran OD 1000 gm at a fixed time. A missed dose should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Cifran OD 1000 Mg (Ciprofloxacin):
- White patches in the mouth or on the tongue
- Blood in urine and stools
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelid, tongue, hand and feet
- Muscle Pain
- Fever with Chills
- Difficulty in Breathing
- Abdominal Pain
- Diarrhea/ Black and Tarry Stools
- Sneezing/Running Nose
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Cifran OD 1000 gm can interact with some medicines taken parallel to it. These interactions can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on other Medication, Beverages or Herbal Supplements. It usually interacts with the following medicines:
- Ethinyl Estradiol
- Antidiabetic Drugs
This medicine also interacts with disease conditions like:
- Central Nervous System Disorder
- QT prolongation
- Colitis (Diarrhea, Abdominal Pain, and Blood in Stools)
Warning And Precaution:
Cifran OD 1000 gm is contraindicated in some conditions; hence it should be used cautiously in:
- Bleeding Disorders
- Heart Problems
- Pregnant and Breastfeeding women
- Patients with liver and kidney disease
- Always consult your doctor to get best possible treatment
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always read the information written on the leaflet of medicine.
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding dose, time and strength of the Tablet.
- It should not be used in hypersensitivity (Allergy).
- Cifran OD 1000 gm should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Do not stop taking this tablet before completion of the course.
Store the Cifran OD 1000 gm at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and tablets are not damaged.