Ciplox 250 Mg
USA Brand Name
Ciplox 250 Mg (Ciprofloxacin)
What Is The Generic Name For Ciplox 250 Mg?
Ciprofloxacin is the generic version for Ciplox 250 mg
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Ciplox 250 Mg (Ciprofloxacin)?
About Ciplox 250 Mg (Ciprofloxacin)
Ciplox 250 mg contains an active ingredient, Ciprofloxacin, which is used in the treatment of many Bacterial Infections. It is available at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Cipla (India) is one of the top leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Ciplox 250 mg.
Ciplox 250 mg contains an active ingredient, Ciprofloxacin, 250 mg. It is also available in the various strengths at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Ciplox 250 Mg (Ciprofloxacin)?
Ciplox 250 mg is used in the treatment of:
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Joint Infection
- Sinus Nose
- Gonococcal Infection
- Female genital problems
- Skin and Soft Tissue Infection
How Ciplox 250 Mg (Ciprofloxacin) Works?
Ciplox 250 mg is an antibiotic which has Ciprofloxacin, as an active ingredient. It basically works by killing the bacteria by inhibiting DNA replication.
Before You Use Ciplox 250 Mg (Ciprofloxacin):
- Make sure that you are taking coffee, chocolates, and tea
- Make sure that you do not have liver or kidney problems
- Make sure that your doctor knows about your medical history
What Should You Avoid While Taking Ciplox 250 Mg (Ciprofloxacin)?
- You should not drive after taking this tablet
- You should avoid coffee, chocolate, tea, and food containing cocoa and caffeine
- Other Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Ciplox 250 Mg (Ciprofloxacin)?
You should not take Ciplox 250 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed allergy to Bactericidal Antibiotics
- Have flu and cold symptoms
- Have any Liver/Kidney/Heart Disease
- Are pregnant or conceiving
- Are Driving or Doing a Work which needs your alertness
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have an allergy to the tablet
- Have any other heart disease
- Have any kidney or liver disease
- Are taking alcohol or other drugs
- Are Pregnant or trying to conceive
- Are Breastfeeding
- Have any Disease like Epilepsy
How Much Of The Ciplox 250 Mg (Ciprofloxacin) to Be Used?
Ciplox 250 mg is available in various strengths at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores. Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Ciplox 250 mg.
How To Take The Ciplox 250 Mg (Ciprofloxacin)?
Ciplox 250 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. You should swallow the tablet as a whole with water. Do not try to chew and crush it. It is always better to take it with or without food.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Ciplox 250 Mg (Ciprofloxacin)?
You are always advised to take Ciplox 250 mg as prescribed by your doctor. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. Follow all the instructions given by your doctor. Do not take it in a smaller or larger amount or for longer than recommended.
You should contact your doctor immediately if an overdose is taken.
You should try to take every dose of Ciplox 250 mg at a fixed time. A missed dose should be taken as soon as you remember. You can skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Ciplox 250 Mg (Ciprofloxacin)?
- White patches in the mouth or on the tongue
- Blood in urine and stools
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelid, tongue, hand, and feet
- Muscle Pain
- Fever with Chills
- Difficulty in Breathing
- Abdominal Pain
- Diarrhea/ Black and Tarry Stools
- Sneezing/Running Nose
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Ciplox 250 mg. It can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on other medication. It interacts with the following medicine:
- Ethinyl Estradiol
- Antidiabetic Drugs
- This medicine also interacts with disease conditions like:
- Central Nervous System Disorder
- QT prolongation
- Colitis (Diarrhea, Abdominal Pain, and Blood in Stools)
Warning And Precaution:
Ciplox 250 mg is contraindicated in conditions like:
- Bleeding Disorders
- Pregnant and Breastfeeding women
- Patients with liver and kidney disease
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always read the information written on the leaflet of medicine.
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding the dose, time and strength of the Tablet.
- It should not be used in hypersensitivity (Allergy).
- It should be avoided in old patients with Tendinitis (Tendon rupture) or myasthenia gravis
- Ciplox 250 mg should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Do not stop taking this tablet before completion of the course.
Store the Ciplox 250 mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and tablets are not damaged.