Cipril H 5 + 12.5 Mg
USA Brand Name
Lisinopril + Hydrochlorothiazide
Cipril H (5 + 12.5) Mg (Lisinopril and Hydrochlorothiazide)
What Is The Generic Name For Cipril H:
Lisinopril and Hydrochlorothiazide is the generic version for Cipril H
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Cipril H (5 + 12.5) Mg (Lisinopril and Hydrochlorothiazide):
- Prinivil H
About Cipril H (5 + 12.5) Mg (Lisinopril and Hydrochlorothiazide)
Cipril H (5 + 12.5) mg contains the active ingredients, Lisinopril and Hydrochlorothiazide, used in the treatment of Hypertension (High Blood Pressure) and Heart Failure and can be found at any of the leading pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores and can be given on doctor’s prescription only.
Lupin (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Cipril H (5 + 12.5) mg.
Cipril H (5 + 12.5) mg contains Lisinopril 5 mg and Hydrochlorothiazide 12.5 mg per tablet and is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Cipril H (5 + 12.5) Mg (Lisinopril and Hydrochlorothiazide):
Cipril H (5 + 12.5) mg is used in the treatment of:
- Heart Failure
- Myocardial Infarction
- Reduces the chances of Heart Attack and Stroke
How Cipril H (5 + 12.5) Mg (Lisinopril and Hydrochlorothiazide) Works:
Cipril H (5 + 12.5) mg contains Lisinopril and Hydrochlorothiazide and both work as:
Lisinopril is an angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor which works by reducing the stress on the heart muscles and relaxing blood vessel so that blood flows more smoothly and the heart can pump blood more efficiently.
Hydrochlorothiazide is a Diuretic which relaxes blood vessels and improves blood flow by removing water and other electrolytes from the body.
Before You Use Cipril H (5 + 12.5) Mg (Lisinopril and Hydrochlorothiazide):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Lisinopril and Hydrochlorothiazide
- You do not have persistent Cough
- Your doctor knows about your medical history (about your Surgeries, all diseases, pre- existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Cipril H (5 + 12.5) Mg (Lisinopril and Hydrochlorothiazide):
- Avoid taking alcohol
- Avoid Driving
- Avoid Potassium Rich Foods like Broccoli and Banana
- Avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Cipril H (5 + 12.5) Mg (Lisinopril and Hydrochlorothiazide):
You should not take Cipril H (5 + 12.5) mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have Severe Liver/Kidney Disease
- Have other Heart Problem
- Have Diabetes Mellitus
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy To The Tablet
- Have Persistent Cough
- Take Potassium Rich foods
- Have any Kidney/Liver Disease
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Are Pregnant or Trying to Conceive
- Are Breastfeeding
- Have any other Dysfunction or Disease
Cipril H (5 + 12.5) mg contains Lisinopril and Hydrochlorothiazide, and is used in the treatment of Hypertension and Heart Failure. This may be available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. Ask your doctor for dosage and frequency as age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Adults are advised to take Cipril H (5 + 12.5) mg at a fixed time empty Stomach (1hr prior or 2 hr after the meal) as instructed by your Doctor. Take it regularly by time for better effects.
How Much Of The Cipril H (5 + 12.5) Mg (Lisinopril and Hydrochlorothiazide) to Be Used:
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions to take the proper dose. Cipril H (5+2.5) mg preferably is to be taken regularly once or twice daily depending upon the condition.
How To Take The Cipril H (5 + 12.5) Mg (Lisinopril and Hydrochlorothiazide):
Cipril H (5 + 12.5) mg dose should be taken at a fixed time daily as directed by your doctor. Swallow the tablet as a whole with water without chewing or crushing it. It’s better to take it empty stomach.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Cipril H (5 + 12.5) Mg (Lisinopril and Hydrochlorothiazide):
You are always advised to take Cipril H (5 + 12.5) mg as prescribed by your doctor. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. Patients are not advised to take it in larger amount or for a longer time than recommended.
Call your physician immediately or reach to nearby hospital if you are suspecting an overdose symptom.
A missed dose of Cipril H (5 + 12.5) mg should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose but do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Cipril H (5 + 12.5) Mg (Lisinopril and Hydrochlorothiazide):
- Decreased blood pressure
- Joint Pain
- Skin Rash
- Chest Discomfort
- Abdominal Pain
- Increased Potassium Level in Blood
- Fast Heartbeat
- Decreased Urine output
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Cipril H (5 + 12.5) mg may interact with other medicine you are already taking and these interactions can produce some adverse effects or cause the drug not to work properly. Always tell your doctor if you are on other medication or Supplements. Cipril H (5 + 12.5) mg interacts with the following medicines:
Warning And Precaution:
Cipril H (5 + 12.5) mg can worsen the conditions like:
- Liver/Kidney Diseases
- It should not be given to pregnant women as it may cause Injury and Death to the Developing Foetus
- Discuss with your doctor to get best possible treatment when you are suffering from all these conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Regular Exercise and Proper Diet is necessary
- Keep out of reach of children
- Read the information carefully on the leaflet of medicine
- Ask your doctor if you have any doubt regarding dose, time, and strength of the Tablet
- Do not Skip the meal or do not take very low fat diet while taking this medicine.
- Store the tablet at room temperature in clean and dry place. Make sure that the tablets are not damaged.