Cisplat 10 Mg Injection
USA Brand Name
Cisplat 10 Mg Injection Injection (Cisplatin)
What Is The Generic Name For Cisplat:
Cisplatin is the generic version for Cisplat
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Cisplat 10 Mg Injection (Cisplatin):
About Cisplat 10 Mg Injection (Cisplatin):
Cisplat 10 Mg Injection contains Cisplatin 10 mg which is used in the treatment of various cancers. This injection must be administered by a doctor or a nurse but you can buy it from all the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores and medical supply stores if you have a doctor’s prescription.
One of the top leading company, Biochem Pharmaceuticals (India) is manufacturing Cisplat 10 Mg Injection. It can be purchased from our online pharmacy.
Cisplat 10 Mg Injection contains Cisplatin 10 mg per 10 ml of injection. This combination may also be available in other substitutes at any of the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Cisplat 10 Mg Injection (Cisplatin):
Cisplat 10 Mg Injection is used to treat:
- Cancers of Bladder
- Cancer of Male and Female Reproductive organs
How Cisplat 10 Mg Injection (Cisplatin) Works:
Cisplat 10 Mg Injection containing Cisplatin basically
Before You Use Cisplat 10 Mg Injection (Cisplatin):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to its contents
- You have informed the doctor about your Pre-existing diseases, Surgeries, Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Cisplat 10 Mg Injection (Cisplatin):
- Avoid taking alcohol
- Avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Cisplat 10 Mg Injection (Cisplatin):
You should avoid Cisplat 10 Mg Injection if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have severe Kidney or Liver Diseases
- Have urinary Problems
- Have Severe Infections
- Have gastrointestinal disease or inflammation of large intestine
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are Hypersensitive to it
- Are having any liver/ Kidney disease
- Have Asthma, gastrointestinal disease, seizures, any brain disease, etc.
- Have any other Infection or Disease
- Are Pregnant/ Breastfeeding women
- Are having other Diseases, Drugs or Therapies
Cisplat 10 Mg Injection contains Cisplatin, which is also available in various substitutes and must be administered by a doctor or a nurse only. Always consult your doctor for the frequency and dosage of the injection as age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Adults are advised to take Cisplat 10 Mg Injection at a fixed time and must be injected by a doctor or a nurse. Do not self administer the drug. It is not recommended for the infants and pregnant women.
How Much Of The Cisplat 10 Mg Injection (Cisplatin) to Be Used:
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Cisplat 10 Mg Injection. The dose which is to given is depending upon the severity of the infection.
How To Take The Cisplat 10 Mg Injection (Cisplatin):
Cisplat 10 Mg Injection should be administered by a doctor or a nurse. Do not self administer the injection.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Cisplat 10 Mg Injection (Cisplatin)
You are always advised to take Cisplat 10 Mg Injection as prescribed by your doctor. Patients are not advised to take it for a longer time than recommended but they should complete the course.
Contact your doctor immediately if you are suspecting the overdose symptoms.
A missed dose of Cisplat 10 Mg Injection should be taken as soon as you remember that too after consulting with your doctor. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Cisplat 10 Mg Injection (Cisplatin)
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands and feet
- Fast heartbeat
- Muscle pain
- Shaking of hands or feet
- Skin rash
- Decrease in libido
- Increased urination frequency
- Stomach pain
- Pain at the injection site
- Lower back pain
- Fever or chills
- Joint pain
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Swelling of feet and lower legs
- Loss of taste
- Convulsions/ Seizures
- Sour mouth
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Cilanem may interact with other medicines, which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Hence, always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Live vaccines
Warning And Precaution:
Cisplat 10 Mg Injection should be used very cautiously in patients having:
- Allergy to any of its contents
- Hearing Impairment
- Blood Cell Counts
- Impaired kidney/ Liver function
- Consult your doctor for dosage adjustment and effective treatment if you have above conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep monitoring Kidney/Liver and Blood Cell counts while taking this medicine
- Consult your doctor if you have any doubt related to the dose, time, and strength of the Injection
Do not stop taking Cisplat 10 Mg Injection on your own in between the course or do not take it for longer than recommended by your physician
Store Cilanem injection at cool temperature in clean and dry place. Make sure that the injection is not damaged or leaked.