Duonase Nasal Spray 140 Mcg + 50 Mcg
USA Brand Name
140 mcg + 50 mcg
Azelastine HCl Fluticasone Propionate BP
Duonase (140+50) Mcg Nasal Spray (Azelastine HCl + Fluticasone Propionate)
What Is The Generic Name For Duonase (140+50) Mcg?
Azelastine HCl + Fluticasone Propionate is the generic version for Duonase (140+50) Mcg
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Duonase (140+50) Mcg (Azelastine HCl+Fluticasone Propionate)?
About Azelastine HCl+Fluticasone Propionate (Azelastine HCl+Fluticasone Propionate):
Duonase (140+50) Mcg contains an active ingredient, Azelastine HCl 140 mcg +Fluticasone Propionate 50 mcg, and used for the treatment of Severe Allergic Reaction and Disorders, Asthma, Skin Disorders and Oral Lichen Planus. You can search it from all the leading pharmacy, drugstores and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
- Nasal Spray
Cipla (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Duonase (140+50) mcg Nasal Spray.
Duonase (140+50) Mcg contains an active ingredient, Azelastine HCl 140 mcg + Fluticasone Propionate 50 mcg, which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading online pharmacy stores, medical supply stores and drugstores.
What Are The Uses Of The Duonase (140+50) Mcg (Azelastine HCl + Fluticasone Propionate)?
Duonase (140+50) mcg is used in the treatment of:
- Severe Allergic Reactions
- Allergic Disorders
- Skin Disorders
- Oral Lichen Planus
How Duonase (140+50) Mcg (Azelastine HCl+Fluticasone Propionate) Works?
Duonase (140+50) Mcg is consisting of:
- Azelastine HCl (antihistaminic) basically works by blocking the action of certain chemical messengers those are responsible for inflammation, congestion, itching, and other allergic reactions.
- Fluticasone Propionate (a steroid) basically works by preventing the release of the substances in the body that cause inflammation and allergies.
Before You Use Duonase (140+50) Mcg (Azelastine HCl+Fluticasone Propionate):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to its contents
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Duonase (140+50) Mcg (Azelastine HCl+Fluticasone Propionate)?
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid Driving or Machine Operating Jobs
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Duonase (140+50) Mcg (Azelastine HCl+Fluticasone Propionate)?
You should avoid Arzep Nasal Spray if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy to its contents or Milk Proteins
- Have Lung Infection
- Have Liver Disease
- Have Thin or Brittle Bones
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
- You should not use this nasal spray to treat an asthma attack that has already begun
- You should always consult your doctor for suitable and effective treatment
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are Allergy
- Have Lung Infection, Breathing Problem, and Cold
- Have Liver Disease
- Have Thin or Brittle Bones
- Have any Kidney/Liver Disease
- Are Pregnant/Breastfeeding
- Are having any other Diseases, Drugs or Therapies which may
Duonase (140+50) Mcg contains an active ingredient, Azelastine HCl+Fluticasone Propionate, used in the treatment of Allergic Disorders and Asthma. It may be available in various strengths and substitutes but it should be given on doctor’s prescription only. You should always consult your doctor for the frequency and dosage as age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Patients are advised to take Duonase (140+50) mcg at a fixed time. Do not inhale larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed.
How Much Of The Duonase (140+50) Mcg (Azelastine HCl+Fluticasone Propionate) to Be Used?
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Duonase (140+50) Mcg.
How To Take The Duonase (140+50) Mcg (Azelastine HCl+Fluticasone Propionate)?
- Duonase (140+50) Mcg should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor.
- Moreover, you should insert the bottle tip into one nostril and close the other nostril. Direct the spray away from the dividing cartilage and towards the sides of your nostril. As you spray it, try to breathe gently. Repeat this step in the other nostril for the medication.
- For How Long Should You Continue Using Duonase (140+50) Mcg (Azelastine HCl+Fluticasone Propionate)
- You are always advised to take the Nasal Spray as long as prescribed by your doctor.
Contact your doctor immediately if you are suspecting that you have taken a high dose and due to that you are facing severe side effects.
A missed dose of Duonase (140+50) mcg should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not take multiple doses next time if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Duonase (140+50) Mcg (Azelastine HCl+Fluticasone Propionate)?
- Electrolyte Imbalance
- Redistribution/Accumulation of Body Fat
- Bone Degradation
- Increased Risk of Infection
- Muscle Disorders
- Increased Blood Pressure
- Altered Bone Growth
- Skin Scar
- Behavioral Changes
- Increased Glucose Level in Blood
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines have been reported to interact with the Nasal Spray contents which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other medicines or Herbal Supplements as these may interact with your Duonase (140+50) mcg.
Warning And Precaution:
Duonase (140+50) mcg should be used very cautiously in:
- Lung Inflammation
- It is not recommended for pregnant/Breastfeeding women
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in the above conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Shake well before using the contents
- You should always remember to clean the spray tip and replace the protective cap after usage.
- Consult your doctor in case you have any doubt regarding dose, time, and strength of the medication
- Always use the spray if recommended by your physician.
- Read the insert carefully.
Store it at room temperature in a dark, clean and dry place. Do not freeze it.