Enfluvir 75 Mg
USA Brand Name
Enfluvir 75 Mg (Oseltamivir)
What Is The Generic Name For Duovir:
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Enfluvir 75 Mg (Oseltamivir):
About Enfluvir 75 Mg (Oseltamivir)
Enfluvir 75 mg contains the active ingredients, Oseltamivir, which is used in the treatment of Influenza Virus Infection. Enfluvir 75 mg is prescription drug and is available at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
Atabay (Turkey) is one of the top leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Enfluvir 75 mg.
Enfluvir 75 mg contains Oseltamivir 75 mg per tablet and can be found at any of the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Enfluvir 75 Mg (Oseltamivir):
Enfluvir 75 mg is used in the treatment of:
- Influenza Virus Infection
How Enfluvir 75 Mg (Oseltamivir) Works:
Enfluvir 75 mg is an antiviral medicine which has Oseltamivir which works by stopping/ inhibiting the virus to grow further.
Before You Use Enfluvir 75 Mg (Oseltamivir):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to the medicine
- You do not have liver or kidney problems
- You are not Pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Your doctor knows about your medical history (all pre-existing diseases or surgeries or medication)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Enfluvir 75 Mg (Oseltamivir):
- You should not drive after taking this tablet
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- Other Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Enfluvir 75 Mg (Oseltamivir):
You should not take Enfluvir 75 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed hypersensitivity
- Are having symptoms like skin rash, swelling of the face, muscle or joint pain or general feelings of illness after using it
- Have Renal Impairment
- Have Hepatic Impairment
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy To The Tablet
- Have any other Liver (Hepatic) Problems like Hepatitis B Infection
- Have any Heart Problem
- Have Eye Inflammation
- Have Diabetes, Bone problems, pancreatic problems
- Have any Kidney or Liver Disease
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Are Pregnant or Trying to Conceive/ Breastfeeding
- Are taking any other medicine for pre-existing Disease
Enfluvir 75 mg contains, Oseltamivir, which is used in the treatment of Influenza virus Infection. Consult your doctor for dosage and time because age and severity of the disease differ from patient to patient. You are advised to complete the course of the treatment.
Adults are advised to take Enfluvir 75 mg at a fixed time as instructed by your Doctor. You may take it with or without food. It is preferable to take it with food to avoid stomach irritation. It is not recommended for pediatric/Pregnant/Breastfeeding woman.
How Much Of The Enfluvir 75 Mg (Oseltamivir) to Be Used:
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Enfluvir 75 mg. Patients weighing more than 45 kg weight can take it twice a day in the morning and evening. For lesser weight, dose should be reduced.
How To Take The Enfluvir 75 Mg (Oseltamivir):
Enfluvir 75 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time with or without food. Swallow the tablet as a whole with water without chewing or crushing it. To avoid stomach upset it is better to take it with food.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Enfluvir 75 Mg (Oseltamivir):
Patients are always advised to take the medicine as prescribed by your doctor. You must not start/stop taking the tablet yourself. You are not advised to take the tablet in a smaller/ larger amount or for a longer time than recommended. Complete the course of medicines for effective results.
Contact your doctor immediately or reach nearby medical emergency if you are suspecting the overdose symptoms.
Always try to take every dose of Enfluvir 75 mg regularly. A missed dose should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose but do not double it.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Enfluvir 75 Mg (Oseltamivir):
- Runny nose
- Hair loss
- Swelling in the upper abdomen
- Bleeding in the stomach-intestinal tract
- Upper respiratory tract infections
- Difficulty in sleep
- Skin reactions
- Moderate to severe liver dysfunctions
- Visual disturbances
- Heart rhythm disorder
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Enfluvir 75 mg may interact with many other medicines if taken simultaneously and can produce some adverse effects or cause your medicines not to work properly. Hence, always tell your doctor if you are on other medication or Vitamins/Food/Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
Warning And Precaution:
Enfluvir 75 mg should be used cautiously in conditions like:
- Pregnant/Breastfeeding women
- Kidney (Renal Failure) and heart Diseases
- Eye Inflammation
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of reach of children
- You should monitor Liver and Renal Function Test on regular basis whenever required.
- Read the information written on the leaflet of medicine carefully.
- Consult your doctor if you have any doubt related to the dose, duration and the strength of the Tablet.
Enfluvir 75 mg should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Do not stop taking this tablet before completion of the course.
Store the tablet at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure that the tablets should be intact and not damaged.