Ezedoc 10 Mg
USA Brand Name
Ezedoc 10 Mg (Ezetimibe)
What Is The Generic Name For Ezedoc:
Ezetimibe is the generic version for Ezedoc
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Ezedoc 10 Mg (Ezetimibe):
About Ezedoc 10 Mg (Ezetimibe)
Ezedoc 10 mg contains Ezetimibe, as an antiplatelet drug which is used in the treatment of high cholesterol and is available at many leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores and can be given on doctor’s prescription only.
Lupin (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Ezedoc 10 mg.
Ezedoc 10 mg contains Ezetimibe 10 mg per tablet and is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Ezedoc 10 Mg (Ezetimibe):
Ezedoc 10 mg is used in the treatment of:
- High cholesterol and protecting from Heart Disease
- Homozygous familial Hypercholesterolemia
How Ezedoc 10 Mg (Ezetimibe) Works:
Ezedoc 10 mg (Ezetimibe) is a cholesterol absorption inhibitor which reduces the cholesterol absorption from the intestine and lowers the levels of total cholesterol and bad cholesterol (LDL) in the blood.
Before You Use Ezedoc 10 Mg (Ezetimibe):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Ezetimibe
- Your doctor knows about your Pre- existing disease, Surgeries, Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Ezedoc 10 Mg (Ezetimibe):
- Avoid taking alcohol
- Avoid Driving or mechanical job that needs your alertness
- Avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Ezedoc 10 Mg (Ezetimibe):
You should not take Ezedoc 10 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have Severe Liver/Kidney Disease
- Have other Heart Disease
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy to it
- Have any Kidney/Liver Disease
- Have Respiratory Inflammation
- Will have or had a surgery
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Are Pregnant/ Trying to Conceive/ Breastfeeding
- Have any other Dysfunction or Disease or taking other medicines
Ezedoc 10 mg contains Ezetimibe that is used in the treatment of high cholesterol. It may be available in different strengths and substitutes but should be given on prescription only. Ask your doctor for dosage and frequency as age and severity of the disease differ from patient to patient.
Adults are advised to take Ezedoc 10 mg at a fixed time regularly with or without food. It must be given very cautiously in patients who have heart problems or other related serious disorders.
How Much Of The Ezedoc 10 Mg (Ezetimibe) to Be Used:
Ezedoc preferably is to be taken regularly once or twice daily depending upon the condition and as instructed by the doctor.
How To Take The Ezedoc 10 Mg (Ezetimibe):
Ezedoc 10 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time with or without food. Swallow the tablet as a whole with water without chewing or crushing it.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Ezedoc 10 Mg (Ezetimibe):
Take Ezedoc 10 mg as prescribed by your doctor. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. Patients are not advised to take it in a larger amount than recommended by your doctor.
Call your doctor or reach to a nearby hospital immediately if you are suspecting the overdose symptoms.
A missed dose of Ezedoc 10 mg should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose but do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Ezedoc 10 Mg (Ezetimibe):
- Sore throat
- Runny Nose
- Sinus Inflammation
- Joint pain
- Limb pain
- Respiratory tract infection
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach pain
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Ezedoc 10 mg may interact with other medicines you are taking and can produce some adverse effects or cause the drug not to work properly. Inform your doctor if you are on other medications or Supplements. Grapefruit juice is not recommended with this medicine. Ezedoc 10 mg interacts with the following medicines:
Warning And Precaution:
Ezedoc 10 mg can worsen the conditions like:
- Respiratory Inflammation
- Chronic Liver Disease
- It is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Things To Remember:
- Proper diet and exercise is the best way to work while taking this medicine
- You may need to take other medications in combination for better results
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always read the information written on the leaflet of medicine
- Discuss with your doctor if you have any doubt related to the dose, time, and strength of the Tablet
Ezedoc 10 mg should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Do not discontinue without completing the course or without discussing it with your doctor.
Store the tablets at room temperature and clean place. Make sure that the tablets are not damaged.