Fildena 100 Mg
USA Brand Name
Fortune Healthcare, India
About Fildena 100mg (Sildenafil Citrate):
Sildenafil Citrate is present in Fildena 100 mg as an active agent which is primarily used for erectile dysfunction treatment. But it also used in the treatment of some other health problems such as Pulmonary Hypertension. You may purchase this prescription based drug from any of the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores and medical supply stores only on doctor prescription.
Manufacturer of Fildena 100 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate):
The manufacturing company of Fildena 100mg (Sildenafil Citrate) is Fortune Healthcare, India. It is a well known and reputed company which manufactures many medicines.
Strength of Fildena 100 Mg (Sildenafil 100 Mg):
Sildenafil Citrate weighing 100 mg per tablet is the main ingredient present in Fildena 100 mg which is available in other substitutes also with various strengths at all the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Fildena 100mg (Sildenafil Citrate Uses)
Fildena 100 mg is used in:
- Erectile Dysfunction Treatment - It is one of the most common sexual dysfunctions in men and is characterized by the condition in which getting and maintaining a satisfactory erection is a questionable aspect for a man. There are various factors that could affect the ability of the man such as prolonged stress, excessive exposure to cigarette smoking and alcohol consumption, lack of physical activity, and some health conditions such as diabetes and obesity.
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension - It is another medical condition that can be treated with Fildena 100 mg and it is defined as a condition in which the blood pressure in the arteries of the lungs becomes higher than normal.
How Sildenafil Citrate Works:
- Sildenafil Citrate is the active ingredient in Fildena 100mg table and it belongs to the class known as phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors.
- This drug basically works in treating erectile dysfunction by increasing the flow of blood to the penis by relaxing the muscles in penile blood vessels in men.
- Sildenafil Citrate in Fildena 100 mg is also effective in treating pulmonary hypertension and it works in pulmonary hypertension by relaxing the blood vessels of the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily.
Sildenafil Citrate Precautions:
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Sildenafil Citrate
- You do not take alcohol
- Your doctor must be aware of your all Pre-existing diseases, Medications, surgeries, Food Habits, Supplements, vitamins, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Fildena 100 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- Avoid Smoking
- You should avoid Driving or Machine Operating Jobs
- You must avoid taking any medicine without prescription or knowledge of your doctor
When Not To Use Fildena 100 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate):
You should avoid Fildena 100mg if you:
- Have any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have any heart-related problem or blood pressure problems
- Are a female or children
- Always consult your doctor for an effective treatment
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are taking Nitrates
- Ever had a Stroke/Heart Attack/Low Blood Pressure
- Have Severe Liver/ Kidney Disease
- Are less than 18 years
- You have observed a sudden decrease in Hearing and/ Loss of Vision
- Are having other Diseases, Drugs or Therapies
Dosage of Fildena 100mg (Sildenafil Citrate Dosage):
Fildena 100 mg is the prescription based drug which means that it can only be purchased when it is recommended by the doctor. It is manufactured in various strengths and other substitutes. You must ask your doctor about its frequency, and duration as age and severity of the disease differs in every individual.
Generally, patients are advised to take Fildena 100 mg at any time 30 minutes before the intercourse. Do not consume high doses at a time and also do not take it for a longer time. It is not recommended for females and the pediatric population.
How Much Of The Fildena 100 Mg to Be Used:
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Fildena 100 mg. One tablet a day, 60 minutes before the intercourse helps in combating your sexual health issue.
How To Take The Fildena 100 Mg:
You may take Fildena 100mg as prescribed by your doctor. Swallow the whole tablet with water without chewing, breaking or crushing it. You may take it anytime in a day before the intercourse. For How Long Should You Continue Using Fildena 100 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate) but always asks your doctor for how long you are advised to continue taking Fildena 100 mg.
Patients are always advised to take Fildena 100 mg as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take this medicine in a large amount or for a longer time than recommended.
Fildena 100mg Overdose:
Immediately call your doctor or reach nearby medical emergency center if you are suspecting the overdose symptoms like Painful erection for a long time, flushing, sleeplessness, etc. The overdose symptoms can be serious may lead to some complications. Therefore, do not take an overdose of the drug.
Do not share your medicine with anyone nearby you even if they have similar symptoms. It may cause adverse effects. Advise them to visit their doctor for their symptomatic relief.
Missed Dose of Fildena 100 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate):
A missed dose of Fildena 100mg can be taken as soon as you remember it but before the intercourse only. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose but do not double the dose for next time. Multiple doses at the same time can cause a prolonged painful erection for many hours or other side effects.
Sildenafil Side Effects
Some of the side effects that are known to occur after the intake of Fildena 100mg are as follows. Although not everyone experiences side effects, the majority of people experience some kind of side effects.
- Prolonged and Painful Erection
- Burning, Numbness, Tingling in the Arms and Feet
- Bloody and Cloudy Urine
- Changes in Vision
- Sensitivity to Light
- Painful Urination
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Fildena 100 mg may interact with other medicine or supplements you are taking and can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You must inform your doctor if you are on any Vitamins, other OTC Drugs or Herbal Supplements or alcohol. It interacts with the following medicines:
It interacts with diseased conditions like:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Kidney disease
- Disease of the Retina
Warning And Precaution for Fildena 100 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate Precautions):
Fildena 100 mg should be used very cautiously:
- With antihypertensives
- In the patients having penal Physical Deformity or had Painful Erection lasting for more than 4 hours
- In the case of Dental Procedures or other surgeries
- It is not recommended for females and Pediatric Population.
- Discuss with your doctor about all your diseases or medications to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in any of the diseased conditions or complications.
Things To Remember while taking Fildena 100 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate):
- Keep out of the reach and sight of the children
- Call your doctor if you have any doubts related to the dose, time, and strength of the medication.
- Read all the information on the labels or inserts and do not use expired product or medicines
Do not stop taking Fildena 100 mg in between the course or do not take it for longer than recommended by your physician.
Storage of Fildena 100 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate/ Storage Precautions):
Store the Fildena 100 mg at room temperature in dark, clean and dry place. Be assured that the tablets are not damaged while purchasing.
Frequently asked questions:
What Is The Generic Name For Fildena 100 Mg?
The generic name for Fildena 100 mg is Sildenafil Citrate.
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Fildena 100 mg?
The USA brand which is equivalent to Fildena 100 mg is Sildenafil 100.
Does Sildenafil work on females?
Sildenafil is an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction in men, but there is no evidence to state the effects of viagra on women.
How many mg of sildenafil should I take?
Sildenafil comes in different strengths and its consumption largely depends on the severity of erectile dysfunction.
Is long term use of Viagra harmful?
If taken in moderation, consumption of Viagra is safe but it should not be taken for more than a period your doctor advises you to take.