Fildena 120 Mg
USA Brand Name
Fortune Healthcare, India
Fildena 120 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate)
What Is The Generic Name For Fildena
Sildenafil Citrate is the generic version for Fildena
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Fildena 120 mg (Sildenafil Citrate):
About Fildena 120 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate)
Sildenafil Citrate is present in Fildena 120 mg as an active agent which is used for erectile dysfunction treatment and Pulmonary Hypertension. You may purchase this prescription based drug from any of the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores and medical supply stores only on doctor prescription.
Fortune Healthcare (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies manufacturing Fildena 120 mg.
Sildenafil Citrate weighing 120 mg per tablet is the main ingredient present in Fildena 120 mg which is available in other substitutes also with various strengths at all the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
Whyat Are The Uses Of The Fildena 120 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate)
Fildena 120 mg is used in:
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
How Fildena 120 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate) Works
Sildenafil Citrate is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) is an active ingredient in Fildena 120 mg tablet which basically works in erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscle in penile blood vessels in men. Sildenafil Citrate also works in pulmonary hypertension by relaxing the blood vessels of the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily.
Before You Use Fildena 120 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate) Tablet
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Sildenafil Citrate
- You do not take alcohol
- Your doctor must be aware of your all Pre-existing diseases, Medications, surgeries, Food Habits, Supplements, vitamins, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Fildena 120 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate)
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- Avoid Smoking
- You should avoid Driving or Machine Operating Jobs
- You must avoid taking any medicine without prescription or knowledge of your doctor
When Not To Use Fildena 120 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate)
You should avoid Fildena 120 mg if you:
- Have any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have any heart-related problem or blood pressure problems
- Are a female or children
- Always consult your doctor for an effective treatment
Tell Your Doctor If You
- Are taking Nitrates
- Ever had a Stroke/Heart Attack/Low Blood Pressure
- Have Severe Liver/ Kidney Disease
- Are less than 18 years
- You have observed a sudden decrease in Hearing and/ Loss of Vision
- Are having other Diseases, Drugs or Therapies
Fildena 120 mg containing the active ingredient, Sildenafil Citrate is used in the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction and Pulmonary Hypertension. Fildena 120 mg is the prescription based drug and may be available in various strengths and other substitutes. You must ask your doctor about its frequency, and duration as age and severity of the disease differ in every individual.
Patients are advised to take Fildena 120 mg at any time 30 minutes before the intercourse. Do not consume high doses at a time and also do not take it for a longer time. It is not recommended for females and the pediatric population.
How Much Of The Fildena 120 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate) to Be Used
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Fildena 120 mg. One tablet a day, 60 minutes before the intercourse helps in combating your sexual health issue.
How To Take The Fildena 120 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate)
You may take Fildena 120 mg as prescribed by your doctor. Swallow the whole tablet with water without chewing, breaking or crushing it. You may take it anytime in a day before the intercourse. For How Long Should You Continue Using Fildena 120 Mg (Sildenafil Citrate)
Patients are always advised to take Fildena 120 mg as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take this medicine in a large amount or for a longer time than recommended.
Immediately call your doctor or reach nearby medical emergency center if you are suspecting the overdose symptoms like Painful erection for a long time, flushing, sleeplessness, etc.
Do not share your medicine with anyone nearby you even if they have similar symptoms. It may cause adverse effects. Advise them to visit their doctor for their symptomatic relief.
A missed dose of Fildena 120 mg can be taken as soon as you remember it but before the intercourse only. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose but do not double the dose for next time. Multiple doses at the same time can cause a prolonged painful erection for many hours or other side effects.
Sildenafil Side Effects
- Prolonged and Painful Erection
- Burning, Numbness, Tingling in the Arms and Feet
- Bloody and Cloudy Urine
- Changes in Vision
- Sensitivity to Light
- Painful Urination
What Are The Common Drug Interactions
Fildena 120 mg may interact with other medicine or supplements you are taking and can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You must inform your doctor if you are on any Vitamins, other OTC Drugs or Herbal Supplements or alcohol. It interacts with the following medicines:
It interacts with diseased conditions like:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Kidney disease
- Disease of the Retina
Warning And Precaution
Fildena 120 mg should be used very cautiously:
- With antihypertensives
- In the patients having penal Physical Deformity or had Painful Erection lasting for more than 4 hours
- In the case of Dental Procedures or other surgeries
- It is not recommended for females and Pediatric Population.
- Discuss with your doctor about all your diseases or medications to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in any of the diseased conditions or complications.
Things To Remember
- Keep out of reach and sight of the children
- Call your doctor if you have any doubt related to the dose, time, and strength of the medication
- Read all the information on the labels or inserts and do not use expired product or medicines
- Do not stop taking Fildena 120 mg in between the course or do not take it for longer than recommended by your physician.
Store the Fildena 120 mg at room temperature in dark, clean and dry place. Be assured that the tablets are not damaged while purchasing.
Frequently asked questions
Is Sildenafil as good as Viagra?
Both Sildenafil and Viagra are widely used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Sildenafil is the active ingredient in Viagra.
What happens if you take too much sildenafil?
Intake of too much sildenafil is associated with the occurrence of many side effects such as priapism.
How long is viagra effective?
On an average, the active effects of Viagra last for two to three hours. But, it depends on several factors, therefore it may differ for men to men.