Fildena is used to treaRead more...
- Fildena Professional 100 MgSildenafil Citrate1 Tablet/s : $0.80As low as $72.00
- Fildena 100 MgSildenafil Citrate1 Tablet/s : $0.8As low as $73.15
- Fildena 120 MgSildenafil Citrate1 Tablet/s : $0.83As low as $76.00
- Fildena 150 MgSildenafil Citrate1 Tablet/s : $0.93As low as $85.50
- Fildena 25 MgSildenafil Citrate1 Tablet/s : $0.61As low as $57.00
- Fildena 50 MgSildenafil Citrate1 Tablet/s : $0.67Out of stock
- Fildena CT 50 MgSildenafil Citrate1 Tablet/s : $0.56As low as $59.85
- Fildena Super ActiveSildenafil Citrate1 Capsule/s : $0.8As low as $73.15
- Fildena XXX 100 MgSildenafil Citrate1 Tablet/s : $0.8As low as $73.00
- Fildena Chewable Tablet 100 MgSildenafil Citrate1 Tablet/s : $0.79As low as $74.10
Fildena is used to treat male sexual function problems (impotence or erectile dysfunction-ED). In combination with sexual stimulation, fildena works by increasing blood flow to the penis to help a man get and keep an erection. It is manufactured in India by Fortune Healthcare and is an over the counter drug, found easily at medical stores and pharmacies.
This drug does not protect against sexually transmitted diseases (such as HIV, hepatitis B, gonorrhea, syphilis). Practice "safe sex" such as using latex condoms. Consult your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
- Use Fildena as prescribed by your doctor
- Swallow Fildena as a whole and do not chew or crush it.
- Always wash hands before taking the Fildena.
- Use Fildena with meals.
Few of the side-effects of Vidalista are:
- Bloody nose
- Diarrhea, Dizziness, Sleeplessness
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Changes in vision, Sensitivity to light
- Prolonged and painful erection, urination
Before taking it, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
Be sure to inform your doctor about your medical history before taking the drug. Some medications that interact with Fildena are, but not limited to:
- Antifungal medications
- Blood pressure medications
- Some antibiotics
- HIV medications
- Hepatitis C medications
Fildena must not be taken with other drugs that treat erectile dysfunction or drugs for prostate disorders.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip it if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up for the missed dose. Do not take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses as this can cause some serious complications. Fildena should only be used as prescribed by the doctor. Do not take more than one tablet in a day as it can lead to overdose, resulting in the occurrence of health complications.