Flohale Rotacaps 100 Mcg
USA Brand Name
Flohale Rotacaps 100 Mcg (Fluticasone Propionate)
What Is The Generic Name For Flohale Rotacaps:
Fluticasone Propionate is the generic version for Flohale Rotacaps
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Flohale Rotacaps 100 Mcg (Fluticasone Propionate):
- Flovent Rotacaps
About The Flohale Rotacaps 100 Mcg (Fluticasone Propionate):
Flohale Rotacaps contains Fluticasone Propionate 100 mcg, used in the treatment of Asthma, Severe Allergic Conditions and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder. You may get this prescription only medication from all the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores and medical supply stores.
One of the top leading pharmaceutical companies; Cipla (India) manufactures Flohale Rotacaps 100 mcg.
Flohale Rotacaps contains Fluticasone Propionate 100 mcg per capsule and available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Flohale Rotacaps 100 Mcg (Fluticasone Propionate):
Flohale Rotacaps is used in the treatment of:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Allergic Disease
How Flohale Rotacaps 100 Mcg (Fluticasone Propionate) Works:
Flohale Rotacaps (Fluticasone Propionate, a glucocorticoid) which prevents the release of the substances in the body that causes inflammation and allergy.
Before You Use Flohale Rotacaps 100 Mcg (Levosalbutamol Fluticasone Propionate):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Fluticasone Propionate
- You are not taking the medicines without prescriptions or without in knowledge of your doctor
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Diseases, Pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Flohale Rotacaps 100 Mcg (Fluticasone Propionate):
- You should avoid Alcohol and other drugs
- Avoid driving and activities that require your alertness
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions as these may react with Flohale Rotacaps.
When Not To Use Flohale Rotacaps 100 Mcg (Fluticasone Propionate):
You should avoid Rotacaps if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have Allergic Symptoms like Urticaria, Skin Reactions, Rashes, etc.
- Are near a flame or source of heat as the Rotacaps may explode at high temperatures
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
- Have Eye Problems
- Always discuss your medications with your doctor especially when you are going to take some new medicines
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are Allergic to the Rotacaps or any of its contents
- Have Allergic Conditions like Skin Rashes, Urticaria, Skin Allergy, Angioedema, etc.
- Have Hypertension
- Have pain or discomfort in the eye, blurred vision, and Glaucoma
- Are Pregnant/Breastfeeding
- Are having any other Disease, Surgeries or you are on other medications
Flohale Rotacaps contains Fluticasone Propionate 100 mcg, used in the treatment of Asthma, COPD and other Allergic Conditions. This prescription based Rotacaps are available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. Always discuss with your doctor for the frequency and dose of the medicine as age and severity of the disease differ in each patient.
Adults and Children are advised to take Flohale Rotacaps at a fixed time. It should be used cautiously in pregnant and breastfeeding women.
How Much Of The Flohale Rotacaps 100 Mcg (Fluticasone Propionate) to Be Used:
You should inhale the contents of Flohale Rotacaps as your doctor has directed. Moreover, follow your doctor’s instructions for the dose and usage.
If you feel to take more doses than prescribed; it means you have a serious problem which needs to be checked by your doctor immediately
How To Take The Flohale Rotacaps 100 Mcg (Fluticasone Propionate):
Open the Flohale Rotacaps. Place the capsule at the base of Rotahaler (a device to put Rotacaps inside) and keep the Rotahaler straight while loading the dose. Twist the mouthpiece of Rotahaler completely until you hear a click sound and breathe in deeply through the mouthpiece. Hold your breath for 10 seconds.
Repeat the process in case some powder remains in the Rotahaler.
For How Long Should You Use Flohale Rotacaps 100 Mcg (Fluticasone Propionate)
Use Flohale Rotacaps as long as your doctor has prescribed. Do not use it longer than prescribed to prevent yourself from adverse effects.
Call your doctor immediately or reach nearby hospital for an emergency if you are suspecting an overdose.
A missed dose should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. You are not advised to double the dose for next time if you missed once to avoid the adverse effects.
What Are The Side Effects Of Flohale Rotacaps 100 Mcg (Fluticasone Propionate)
- Wheezing, Chest Tightness, Trouble Breathing
- Pain or Burning With Urination
- Increased Blood Pressure
- Sleeping Problems (Insomnia)
- Hoarseness/Sore Throat
- Runny or Stuffy Nose
- Dry Mouth/Unusual Taste in Your Mouth
- Numbness or Tingly Feeling
- Blurred Vision
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Few medicines may interact with Flohale Rotacaps which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It may react with few drugs below:
- Antibacterial drugs
Warning And Precaution:
Flohale Rotacaps 100 mcg should be used cautiously in:
- It is not recommended for pregnant/Breastfeeding women without consultation with doctor
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in medical conditions. Do not stop the medicine even if you feel better.
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of reach of children
- You should not close/tilt the device (always keep it horizontal)
- Do not play or move the lever more than once as you may be accidentally wasting a dose
- You should wipe the mouthpiece of Rotacaps with a fibre-free tissue/cloth regularly.
- Always put the cap on Rotacaps after use
- You should always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding dose, time, and strength of the Tablet
It is very important to check the label for the usage directions
Store the Flohale Rotacaps at the cool temperature in dark and dry place. Do not freeze it.