Foratec Rotacaps 12 Mcg
USA Brand Name
Foratec Rotacaps (12 Mcg/2 Ml) (Formoterol Fumarate)
What Is The Generic Name For Foratec Rotacaps (12 Mcg/2 Ml):
Formoterol Fumarate is the generic version for Foratec Rotacaps
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Foratec Rotacaps (12 Mcg/2 Ml) (Formoterol Fumarate):
About The Foratec Rotacaps (12 Mcg/ 2 Ml) (Formoterol Fumarate):
Foratec Rotacaps contains Formoterol Fumarate 12 mcg which is used in the treatment of Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder. You may find this prescription based drug at any of the leading pharmacy stores, drugstores and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Cipla (India) is one of the top leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Foratec Rotacaps (12 Mcg/2 Ml).
Foratec Rotacaps contains Formoterol Fumarate 12 mcg per 2 ml vial which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Foratec Rotacaps (12 Mcg/2 Ml) (Formoterol Fumarate):
Foratec Rotacaps is used in the treatment of:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Lungs Inflammation
- Constriction of airways
How Foratec Rotacaps (12 Mcg/ 2 Ml) Mcg (Formoterol Fumarate) Works:
Formoterol Fumarate in Foratec Rotacaps basically relaxes the airway muscles in lungs which makes breathing easier.
Before You Use Foratec Rotacaps (12 Mcg/2 Ml) (Formoterol Fumarate):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to it
- You are not taking the medicines without prescriptions or without in knowledge of your doctor
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Diseases, Pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Foratec Rotacaps (12 Mcg/2 Ml) (Formoterol Fumarate):
- You should avoid alcohol and other drugs
- Avoid driving and activities that require your alertness
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions as these may react with Foratec Rotacaps.
When Not To Use Foratec Rotacaps (12 Mcg/ 2 Ml) (Formoterol Fumarate):
You should avoid this Rotacaps if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
- Have any Heart Problem, Hypertension
- Have Thyroid Dysfunctioning
- Are taking medicines which can react with it
- Discuss your medications with your doctor especially when you are going to take some new medicines
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are Allergic to the Rotacaps or any of its contents
- Have Allergic Conditions like Urticaria, Skin Allergy, Angioedema, etc.
- Have Heart Problems like Chest Pain and Irregular Heartbeats and Hypertension
- Have pain in the eye, blurred vision, visual halos or colored images in association with red eyes and Glaucoma
- Are Pregnant/Breastfeeding
- Are having any other Disease, Surgeries or you are on other medications
Foratec Rotacaps are used for Asthma and COPD and may be available in various strengths and substitutes and must be given on prescription only. Consult your doctor for the frequency of dose as age and severity of the disease differ in each person.
Adults and Children are advised to take Foratec Rotacaps at a fixed time, preferably suggested by the doctor. Do not take larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed. It should be used cautiously in pregnant and breastfeeding women.
How Much Of The Foratec Rotacaps (12 Mcg/2 Ml) (Formoterol Fumarate) to Be Used:
Use the contents of Foratec Rotacaps as much as your doctor has directed. Moreover, follow your doctor’s instructions for the dose and usage and whenever you feel to take more doses than prescribed; it means that you need to consult your doctor as soon as possible as your problem is rising up.
How To Take The Foratec Rotacaps (12 Mcg/2 Ml) (Formoterol Fumarate):
It basically consists of a capsule which is to be kept at the base of Rotahaler (a device to put Rotacaps inside) and keep the Rotahaler straight while loading the dose. Just twist the mouthpiece completely until you hear a click sound and breathe in deeply through the mouthpiece and do not try to swallow the device. Hold your breath for 10 seconds. In case some powder remains in the Rotahaler, then repeat the process.
For How Long Should You Use Foratec Rotacaps (12 Mcg/2 Ml):
You are always advised to use Foratec Rotacaps for as long as your doctor has prescribed.
Contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearby hospital for an emergency if you are suspecting an Overdose.
A missed dose of Rotacaps should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of Foratec Rotacaps (12 Mcg/2 Ml):
- Bronchospasm (Wheezing, Chest Tightness, Trouble Breathing)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Uneven Heart Beats
- Swelling of Ankles or Feet
- Pain or Burning With Urination
- Increased Blood Pressure
- Sleeping Problems (Insomnia)
- Hoarseness/Sore Throat
- Runny or Stuffy Nose
- Dry Mouth/Unusual Taste in Your Mouth
- Numbness or Tingly Feeling
- Upset Stomach (Diarrhea/Constipation)
- Blurred Vision
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Foratec Rotacaps may interact with other drugs you are taking which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It may react with few drugs below:
- Anticholinergic Agents
Warning And Precaution:
Foratec Rotacaps (1.25 mg+ 500 mcg) should not be used in:
- Eclampsia and Severe Pre-Eclampsia Intrauterine Infection
- Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Heart Disease or Disorders
- Eye Disorders (Glaucoma, Blurred Vision, Etc)
- Low Potassium Levels
- It is not recommended for pregnant/Breastfeeding women
- Consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in medical conditions. Do not stop taking medicine even if you feel better; let your doctor decide it.
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Regularly wipe off the nebulizer you use.
- You should always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding the dose, time, and strength of the Tablet
- Do not use Foratec Rotacaps until recommended by your physician
- Check the label for the usage directions and read the information on insert carefully
Store the Foratec Rotacaps at the cool temperature in dark and dry place. Do not freeze it.