Inhalex Respules 15 Mg
USA Brand Name
Inhalex Respules 15 Mg (Ambroxol)
What Is The Generic Name For Inhalex Respules 15 Mg:
Ambroxol is the generic version for Inhalex Respules
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Inhalex Respules 15 Mg (Ambroxol):
About The Inhalex Respules 15 Mg (Ambroxol):
Inhalex Respules contain Ambroxol 15 Mg which is used to clear the mucus from the lungs. You may find this prescription based drug at any of the leading pharmacy stores, drugstores and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Cipla (India) is one of the top leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Inhalex Respules 15 Mg.
Inhalex Respules contains Ambroxol 15 Mg per vial of respule which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Inhalex Respules 15 Mg (Ambroxol):
Inhalex Respules is used to:
- Clear out the mucus from the lungs during cold and cough or flu
- Acute Sore Throat
- Other Respiratory Illness
How Inhalex Respules 15 Mg (Ambroxol) Works:
Ambroxol in Inhalex Respules basically is a mucolytic agent that efficiently breaks up the mucus which is known as Phlegm and helps in coughing it out. It is known to have Anti-inflammatory, Antioxidant, or Local Anesthetic effect.
Before You Use Inhalex Respules 15 Mg (Ambroxol):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to it
- You are not taking the medicines without prescriptions or without in knowledge of your doctor
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Diseases, Pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Inhalex Respules 15 Mg (Ambroxol):
You should avoid alcohol and other drugs
- Avoid using drugs that suppress cough (Antitussives)
- Avoid driving and activities that require your alertness as it may cause dizziness
When Not To Use Inhalex Respules 15 Mg (Ambroxol):
You should avoid this Respules if you:
- Have an Allergy/Hypersensitivity/ Stevens-Johnson syndrome or Lyell syndrome (Skin Allergic reaction)
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
- Face or feel any damage to the skin or any part of the mucosa of the respiratory tract
- Have any Heart Problem
- Have severe Liver/ Kidney Diseases
- Are taking medicines which can react with it
- Discuss your medications with your doctor especially when you are going to take any new medicine
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are Allergic to the Respules or any of its contents
- Have Ciliary Dyskinesia
- Have Allergic Conditions like Skin and mucosal Allergy
- Have Heart Problems
- Have Liver/Kidney Diseases
- Are Pregnant/Breastfeeding
- Are having any other Disease, Surgeries or you are on other medications
Ambroxol in Inhalex Respules is used to treat cough problems by ejecting it out through the body and may be available in various strengths and must be given on prescription only. It is available in syrup form also. Consult your doctor for the frequency of dose as age and severity of the disease differ in each person.
Adults and Children are advised to take Inhalex Respules at a fixed time, preferably suggested by the doctor. Do not take larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed. It should be used very cautiously in pregnant and breastfeeding women.
How Much Of The Inhalex Respules 15 Mg (Ambroxol) to Be Used:
Use the contents of Inhalex Respules as much as your doctor has directed. Moreover, follow your doctor’s instructions for the dose and usage. Take one Respule content in a nebulizer and Nebulize it.
How To Take The Inhalex Respules 15 Mg (Ambroxol):
Inhalex Respules/Transpules should be taken by twisting off the top of the Respule and squeeze all the liquid content into the nebulizer. Nebulize it as soon as possible after opening. Always follow the directions given by your doctor. Clean your hands before and after the use of Respules. Maintain cleanliness while using Nebulizer.
For How Long Should You Use Inhalex Respules 15 Mg (Ambroxol)
You are always advised to use Inhalex Respules for as long as your doctor has prescribed. Do not take it for longer than prescribed
Contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearby hospital for an emergency if you are suspecting overdose symptoms like Allergic reactions.
A missed dose of Respules should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of Inhalex Respules 15 Mg (Ambroxol)
- Bronchospasm (Wheezing, Chest Tightness, Trouble Breathing)
- Abdominal and Chest Pain (Angina)
- Mild gastrointestinal effects
- Indigestion or Heartburn
- Abdominal pain
- Runny or Stuffy Nose
- Dry Mouth/Unusual Taste in Your Mouth
- Upset Stomach (Diarrhea/Constipation)
- Blurred Vision
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Inhalex Respules may interact with other drugs you are taking which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It may react with few drugs below:
- Few Antibiotics
- Other Antitussives
Warning And Precaution:
Inhalex Respules (1.25 mg+ 500 Mg) should not be used in:
- Hypersensitivity/Allergic reactions
- It is not recommended for pregnant/Breastfeeding women or doses must be adjusted for all types of population
- Consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in medical conditions. Do not stop taking medicine, if you feel better; let your doctor decide it.
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Regularly wipe off the nebulizer you use. Also, clean your hands and all the parts of your nebulizer to keep it contamination-free.
- Monitor your Blood Pressure and observe your severity of cough regularly to know that the medicine is working properly or not.
- You should always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding dose, time, and strength of the respules
- Do not use Inhalex Respules until recommended by your physician
- Check the label for the usage directions and read the information on insert carefully
Store the Inhalex Respules at the cool temperature in a dark, clean and dry place. Do not freeze it.