International Brand Name
Menarini India Pvt, India
What Is The Generic Name For Ivecop 12 Mg (Ivermectin)?
Ivermectin is the generic version for Ivecop 12 mg.
Which International Brand is Equivalent To Ivecop 12 Mg (Ivermectin)?
The International brand name which is equivalent to Ivecop 12 mg is Stromectol.
About Ivecop 12 Mg (Ivermectin)
Ivecop 12 Mg is a medicine containing an antiparasitic agent that is used in treating worn infection in the intestine and skin and also deals with specific parasitic roundworm infections.
Ivecop is a brand name with its generic(salt) name known as Ivermectin. It also helps in improving your quality of life by treating parasitic infection. Especially for the people with a weak immune system, treating roundworm infection wil reduce the risk of developing a severe or life-threatening infection.
Ivecop(Ivermectin) belongs to a class of medicine known as anthelmintics that works by paralyzing and killing parasites. Menarini India Pvt Ltd. manufactures it since 1886 and now has spread its network of partners globally. Currently, the company serves almost 13 key markets in the region.
People suffering from severe river blindness may be prescribed with a corticosteroid(a cortisone-like drug) to reduce the inflammation caused due to the death of worms. In case the doctor has prescribed you both of these medicines be careful while consuming it. Consume it according to the doctor's prescription.
Manufacturer of Ivecop 12 Mg (Ivermectin)
Menarini India Pvt Ltd. manufactures Ivecop 12 Mg where opportunities abound, and the healthcare sector is overgrowing. It is considered in the list of top suppliers of Pharmaceutical Ointments & Creams, Soap & Hand Wash in India. The company was established in the year 2001. The company has locations in Mumbai, Maharashtra and has now become the leading seller of listed products.
Menarini India Pvt. Ltd is now listed in India’s Trade list of verified sellers offering supreme quality of Digestomen-P-Capsules, Digestomen Capsules, Digestomen Syrup etc. The company has made its reputation as a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company based on the illustrious history and success.
Strength of Ivecop 12 Mg (Ivermectin)
Ivecop 12 mg contains an active ingredient, Ivermectin, 12 mg and available in the various strengths at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores. Menarini India Pvt manufactures this drug in various strength and strength has its own effectiveness.
What Are The Uses Of The Ivecop 12 Mg (Ivermectin)?
Ivecop 12 mg helps in the treatment of medical complications, such as:-
- Scabies - It is a parasitic infection which occurs due to Sarcoptes scabiei. It burrows into the top layer of the skin and after a few weeks, it leads to the development of allergic reaction due to the presence of proteins and faeces of mites. This results in an intense itch.
- Filariasis - It is a parasitic infection which occurs due to roundworms of the Filarioidea type. An infection occurs when the adult worms release known as microfilariae into the bloodstream.
- Onchocerciasis - A parasitic worm, Onchocerca volvulus is responsible for the occurrence of such infection. Symptoms involved in this are like severe itching, bumps under the skin, and even blindness.
- Strongyloidiasis - It occurs due to a nematode known as Strongyloides stercoralis. Along with skin symptoms, this infection may also develop many symptoms, such as abdominal pain, weight loss, and diarrhoea.
How Ivecop 12 Mg (Ivermectin) Works?
Ivecop 12 mg is an antihelminthic drug which has Ivermectin, as an active ingredient. It basically works by paralyzing the parasite and resulting in its death.
Before You Use Ivecop 12 Mg (Ivermectin):
- Make sure that you are not allergic
- In case you are consuming too much of alcohol, avoid using the medicine
- In case you have liver or kidney problems, consult the doctor before consuming the medicine.
- Make sure that your doctor knows about your medical history (pre-existing Diseases, Surgeries, or medicines)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Ivecop 12 Mg (Ivermectin)?
Things you should avoid while consuming Ivecop 12MG, such as:-
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- Other Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Ivecop 12 Mg (Ivermectin)?
You should not take Ivecop 12 mg in case you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy to it
- Are suffering from medical complications, such as Asthma, Bleeding Disorders, Loa Loa Infection
- Are suffering from any brain-related issues
- Have severe Liver/Kidney/Heart Disease
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
- Are Driving or Doing a Work which needs your alertness
Tell Your Doctor In Case You:
- Have Allergy To The Tablet
- Have Asthma
- Have any Heart Problem
- Have any Kidney or Liver Disease
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Are Pregnant or Trying to Conceive
- Are Breastfeeding
Dosage of Ivecop 12 Mg (Ivermectin):
Ivecop 12 mg contains an active ingredient, Ivermectin, which helps in the treatment of Scabies and Filariasis and many other parasitic infections. It is available in various strengths and should be given on prescription only. You should consult your doctor for dosage and duration of the tablet because age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Adults are advised to take Ivecop 12 mg at a fixed time as instructed by your doctor. You should take it empty stomach, 1 hr before and 2 hrs after the meal. It is not recommended for infants and children below 12 yrs of age.
How Much Of The Ivecop 12 Mg (Ivermectin) to Be Used?
Ivecop 12 mg is available in various strengths at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores. Patients should follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Ivecop 12 mg.
How To Take The Ivecop 12 Mg (Ivermectin)?
Consume Ivecop 12 mg according to your doctor's prescription. You should swallow the tablet as a whole with water. Do not chew or crush it. You can consume it with empty stomach either 1hr before or 2 hrs after the meal.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Ivecop 12 Mg (Ivermectin)?
Consume Ivecop 12 mg dose at a fixed time according to your doctor's prescription. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. Follow all the instructions given by the doctor. Do not either stop abruptly or take for a longer time than directed.
Overdose of Ivecop 12 Mg (Ivermectin)?
Contact your doctor immediately in case you suspect an Overdose. Overdose can lead to the occurrence of many serious side effects that can result in complications.
Missed Dose of Ivecop 12 Mg (Ivermectin)?
You should try to take every dose of Ivecop 12 mg at a fixed time. A missed dose of Ivecop 12 mg should be taken as soon as you remember. You should skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not take two doses as one time, it can cause an overdose.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Ivecop 12 Mg (Ivermectin)?
- Muscle Pain
- Skin rash
- Increased heartbeat
- Swelling of the face, arms, hands, and lower legs
- Loss of Appetite
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Ivecop 12 mg. It can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on other medication or herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
This medicine also interacts with disease conditions like:
- Lung Disease
Warning And Precaution for Ivecop 12 Mg (Ivermectin):
Consult the doctor before using Ivecop 12 mg or simply avoid it in case you have conditions, such as:-
- Mazzotti reaction
- Loa Loa Infection
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Kidney and Heart Diseases
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment
Things To Remember while taking Ivecop 12 Mg (Ivermectin):
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Always read the information written on the leaflet of medicine.
- Always consult your doctor in case you have any doubt regarding the dose, time and strength of the Tablet.
- Share the list of your medications with the doctor.
- Share your every health problem.
Indications for taking Ivecop 12 Mg (Ivermectin):
- Avoid using the medicine in hypersensitivity (Allergy) and Lung Diseases.
- Do not consume the medicine in case you are pregnant/conceiving and breastfeeding females
- Consume Ivecop 12 mg according to the doctor's recommendation. Do not stop taking this tablet before completion of the course.
Storage for Ivecop 12 Mg (Ivermectin):
Store the Ivecop 12 mg at room temperature in a dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the Keep the medicine at room temperature below 30℃, and it should be kept away from the light and moisture. Keep the medicine away from the children and do not forget to dispose of the drug properly.
|Item Condition||Price Currency||MPN||Product Id||PriceValidUntil|
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What are generic medicines?Generic medicines are the medicines that have the same active ingredients as that of the brand medicines but differ in inactive ingredients (ingredients that are used for coloring, preservation, etc.). Generics have the same side-effects, treatment, precautions, and dosage as that of the brand medicine. They are approved by WHO.
Q2. Why are generic medicines cheaper and are they safe to use?Generic medicines are cheap because they do not involve the cost of marketing, advertisement, promotion, attractive packaging, etc. All the brand medicines spend a lot of money on the aforementioned processes and the final cost is added to the products cost. Generic medicines are exclusive of this cost. These medicines are approved by WHO and completely safe to use.
Q3. Is a prescription compulsory to place an order at Cheap Medicine Shop?Ans. Cheap Medicine Shop does not entertain the sale on any medicine online in the absence of a legitimate prescription certified by a doctor. The order stands cancel on the failure to submit the prescription within fifteen days from the date of placing the order.
Q4. How long does the delivery of the order take?Ans. We promise you to deliver the order at your doorstep within 15 days in the US and 3 to 4 weeks for other countries, from the date of confirmation of the order.