USA Brand Name
Tosc International, India
What Is The Generic Name For Ivecop 12 Mg (Ivermectin)?
Ivermectin is the generic version for Ivecop 12 mg.
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Ivecop 12 Mg (Ivermectin)?
The USA brand name which is equivalent to Ivecop 12 mg is:
About Ivecop 12 Mg (Ivermectin)
Ivecop 12 mg contains an active ingredient, Ivermectin, which is primarily used in the treatment of Scabies and Filariasis and is also recommended in the treatment of some other health problems. It is available at all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Manufacturer of Ivecop 12 Mg (Ivermectin):
Tosc International (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Ivecop 12 mg.
Strength of Ivecop 12 Mg (Ivermectin):
Ivecop 12 mg contains an active ingredient, Ivermectin, 12 mg and available in the various strengths at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores. Tosc International manufactures this drug in various strength and strength has its own effectiveness.
What Are The Uses Of The Ivecop 12 Mg (Ivermectin)?
Ivecop 12 mg is used in the treatment of:
- Scabies - It is a parasitic infection that is caused by Sarcoptes scabiei. It burrows into the top layer of the skin and after a few weeks, it leads to the development of allergic reaction due to the presence of proteins and feces of mites. This results in an intense itch.
- Filariasis - It is a parasitic infection that is caused by the roundworms of the filarioidea type. An infection occurs when the adult worms release known as microfilariae into the bloodstream.
- Onchocerciasis - It is an infection caused by parasitic worm Onchocerca volvulus. It is accompanied by symptoms like severe itching, bump under the skin, and even blindness.
- Strongyloidiasis - It is caused by the nematode known as strongyloides stercoralis. Along with skin symptoms, this infection is associated with the development of many symptoms such as abdominal pain, weight loss, and diarrhea.
How Ivecop 12 Mg (Ivermectin) Works?
Ivecop 12 mg is an antihelminthic drug which has Ivermectin, as an active ingredient. It basically works by paralyzing the parasite and resulting in its death.
Before You Use Ivecop 12 Mg (Ivermectin):
- Make sure that you are not allergic
- Make sure that you are not taking alcohol
- Make sure that you do not have liver or kidney problems
- Make sure that your doctor knows about your medical history (pre-existing Diseases, Surgeries, or medicines)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Ivecop 12 Mg (Ivermectin)?
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- Other Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Ivecop 12 Mg (Ivermectin)?
You should not take Ivecop 12 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy to it
- Have Asthma
- Have Bleeding Disorders
- Have Loa Loa Infection
- Have Brain Problems
- Have severe Liver/Kidney/Heart Disease
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
- Are Driving or Doing a Work which needs your alertness
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy To The Tablet
- Have Asthma
- Have any Heart Problem
- Have any Kidney or Liver Disease
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Are Pregnant or Trying to Conceive
- Are Breastfeeding
Dosage of Ivecop 12 Mg (Ivermectin):
Ivecop 12 mg contains an active ingredient, Ivermectin, which is used in the treatment of Scabies and Filariasis and many other parasitic infections and it is available in various strengths and should be given on prescription only. You should consult your doctor for dosage and duration of the tablet because age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Adults are advised to take Ivecop 12 mg at a fixed time as instructed by your doctor. You should take it empty stomach, 1 hr before and 2 hrs after the meal. It is not recommended for infants and children below 12 yrs of age.
How Much Of The Ivecop 12 Mg (Ivermectin) to Be Used?
Ivecop 12 mg is available in various strengths at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores. Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Ivecop 12 mg.
How To Take The Ivecop 12 Mg (Ivermectin)?
Ivecop 12 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. You should swallow the tablet as a whole with water. Do not chew or crush it. It should be taken empty stomach either 1hr before or 2 hrs after the meal.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Ivecop 12 Mg (Ivermectin)?
You are always advised to take Ivecop 12 mg as prescribed by your doctor. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. Follow all the instructions given by the doctor. Do not either stop abruptly or take for a longer time than directed.
Overdose of Ivecop 12 Mg (Ivermectin)?
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect an Overdose. Overdose can lead to the occurrence of many serious side effects that can result in complications.
Missed Dose of Ivecop 12 Mg (Ivermectin)?
You should try to take every dose of Ivecop 12 mg at a fixed time. A missed dose of Ivecop 12 mg should be taken as soon as you remember. You should skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not take two doses as one time, it can cause an overdose.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Ivecop 12 Mg (Ivermectin)?
- Muscle Pain
- Increased heartbeat
- Swelling of the face, arms, hands, and lower legs
- Loss of Appetite
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Ivecop 12 mg. It can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on other medication or herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
This medicine also interacts with disease conditions like:
- Lung Disease
Warning And Precaution for Ivecop 12 Mg (Ivermectin):
Ivecop 12 mg is contraindicated in conditions like:
- Mazzotti reaction
- Loa Loa Infection
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Kidney and Heart Diseases
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment
Things To Remember while taking Ivecop 12 Mg (Ivermectin):
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Always read the information written on the leaflet of medicine.
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding the dose, time and strength of the Tablet.
- Share the list of your medications with the doctor.
- Share your every health problem.
Indications for taking Ivecop 12 Mg (Ivermectin):
- It should not be used in hypersensitivity (Allergy) and Lung Diseases.
- It should be strictly avoided in pregnant/conceiving and breastfeeding Females
- Ivecop 12 mg should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Do not stop taking this tablet before completion of the course.
Storage for Ivecop 12 Mg (Ivermectin):
Store the Ivecop 12 mg at room temperature in a dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and tablets are not damaged.
|Item Condition||Price Currency||MPN||Product Id||PriceValidUntil|
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What are generic medicines?Generic medicines are the medicines that have the same active ingredients as that of the brand medicines but differ in inactive ingredients (ingredients that are used for coloring, preservation, etc.). Generics have the same side-effects, treatment, precautions, and dosage as that of the brand medicine. They are approved by WHO.
Q2. Why are generic medicines cheaper and are they safe to use?Generic medicines are cheap because they do not involve the cost of marketing, advertisement, promotion, attractive packaging, etc. All the brand medicines spend a lot of money on the aforementioned processes and the final cost is added to the products cost. Generic medicines are exclusive of this cost. These medicines are approved by WHO and completely safe to use.
Q3. Is a prescription compulsory to place an order at Cheap Medicine Shop?Ans. Cheap Medicine Shop does not entertain the sale on any medicine online in the absence of a legitimate prescription certified by a doctor. The order stands cancel on the failure to submit the prescription within fifteen days from the date of placing the order.
Q4. Does the generic medicines sold at Cheap Medicine Shop, based on FDA standards?Ans. Yes, all the medicines sold by us are in accordance with the FDA and WHO standards.
Q5. How long does the delivery of the order take?Ans. We promise you to deliver the order at your doorstep within 15 days in the US and 3 to 4 weeks for other countries, from the date of confirmation of the order.