Ivecop 6 Mg
USA Brand Name
Menarini India Pvt Ltd
Ivecop 6 Mg (Ivermectin)
What Is The Generic Name For Ivecop 6 Mg?
Ivermectin is the generic version for Ivecop 6 mg
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Ivecop 6 Mg (Ivermectin)?
About Ivecop 6 Mg (Ivermectin)
Ivecop 6 mg contains an active ingredient, Ivermectin, which is used in the treatment of Scabies and Filariasis. It is available at all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Menarini India Pvt Ltd. is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Ivecop 6 mg.
Ivecop 6 mg contains an active ingredient, Ivermectin, 6 mg and available in the various strengths at all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Ivecop 6 Mg (Ivermectin)?
Ivecop 6 mg is used in the treatment of:
How Ivecop 6 Mg (Ivermectin) Works?
Ivecop 6 mg is an antihelminthic drug which has Ivermectin, as an active ingredient. It basically works by killing the Parasite by paralyzing it.
Before You Use Ivecop 6 Mg (Ivermectin):
- Make sure that you are not allergic
- Make sure that you are not taking alcohol
- Make sure that you do not have liver or kidney problems
- Make sure that your doctor knows about your medical history (pre-existing Diseases, Surgeries, or medicines)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Ivecop 6 Mg (Ivermectin)?
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- Other Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Ivecop 6 Mg (Ivermectin)?
You should not take Ivecop 6 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy to it
- Have Asthma
- Have Bleeding Disorders
- Have Loa Loa Infection
- Have Brain Problems
- Have severe Liver/Kidney/Heart Disease
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
- Are Driving or Doing a Work which needs your alertness
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy To The Tablet
- Have Asthma
- Have any Heart Problem
- Have any Kidney or Liver Disease
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Are Pregnant or Trying to Conceive
- Are Breastfeeding
Ivecop 6 mg contains an active ingredient, Ivermectin, which is used in the treatment of Scabies and Filariasis and is available in various strengths and should be given on prescription only. You should consult your doctor for the dosage and duration of the tablet because the age and severity of the disease differ from person to person. The cream form should be applied to the affected area only excluding ears, eyes, nose or mouth.
Adults are advised to take Ivecop 6 mg at a fixed time as instructed by your Doctor. You should take it empty stomach, 1 hr before and 2 hrs after the meal. It is not recommended for infants and children below 6 yrs of age.
How Much Of The Ivecop 6 Mg (Ivermectin) to Be Used?
Ivecop 6 mg is available in various strengths at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores. Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Ivecop 6 mg.
How To Take The Ivecop 6 Mg (Ivermectin)?
Ivecop 6 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. You should swallow the tablet as a whole with water. Do not chew or crush it. It should be taken empty stomach either 1hr before or 2 hrs after the meal.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Ivecop 6 Mg (Ivermectin)?
You are always advised to take Ivecop 6 mg as prescribed by your doctor. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. Follow all the instructions given by the doctor. Do not either stop abruptly or take for longer time than directed.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect an Overdose.
You should try to take every dose of Ivecop 6 mg at a fixed time. A missed dose of Ivecop 6 mg should be taken as soon as you remember. You should skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Ivecop 6 Mg (Ivermectin)?
- Muscle Pain
- Skin rash
- Increased heartbeat
- Swelling of the face, arms, hands, and lower legs
- Loss of Appetite
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Ivecop 6 mg. It can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on other medication or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicine:
This medicine also interacts with disease conditions like:
- Lung Disease
Warning And Precaution:
Ivecop 6 mg is contraindicated in conditions like:
- Mazzoti reaction
- Loa Loa Infection
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Kidney and Heart Diseases
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always read the information written on the leaflet of medicine.
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding the dose, time and strength of the Tablet.
- It should not be used in hypersensitivity (Allergy) and Lung Diseases.
- It should be strictly avoided in pregnant/conceiving and breastfeeding Females
- Ivecop 6 mg should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Do not stop taking this tablet before completion of the course.
Store the Ivecop 6 mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and tablets are not damaged.