Kenacort Injection 1 ml
USA Brand Name
Kenacort Injection 40Mg/1 Ml (Triamcinolone)
What Is The Generic Name Of Kenacort Injection 40 Mg/1Ml?
Triamcinolone is the generic version of Kenacort Injection 40mg/1 ml
US Brands Equivalent To Kenacort Injection 40 Mg/1 Ml (Triamcinolone):
About Kenacort Injection 40 Mg/1 Ml (Triamcinolone):
Kenacort Injection 40mg/1 ml is having Triamcinolone, a synthetic Corticosteroid that is used in the treatment of Allergic Disorders, Severe Allergic Reaction and Rheumatic Disorder. You can find it at all the leading online pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
Manufacturer Of Kenacort Injection 40 Mg/1 Ml (Triamcinolone):
Abbott is the one of the top leading Pharmaceutical Company which manufactures Kenacort Injection 40mg/1 ml.
Strength Kenacort Injection 40Mg/1 Ml (Triamcinolone):
This Injection contains the active ingredient, Triamcinolone 40 mg/1ml. It should be noted that this medicine may be available in various strengths.
Kenacort Injection 40mg/1 Ml (Triamcinolone) Is Used For The Treatment Of:
It is used in the treatment of:
- Rheumatic disorder
- Allergies of the Skin
- Diffuse Posterior Choroiditis
- Anterior Segment Inflammation
- Corneal Marginal Allergic Ulcers
How Kenacort Injection 40 Mg/1 Ml (Triamcinolone) Works?
Kenacort Injection 40 mg/1 ml having active ingredient Triamcinolone, a corticosteroid which basically works by reducing the production of chemical substances in the body that cause inflammation and allergies
Before You Use Kenacort Injection 40 Mg/1 Ml (Triamcinolone):
You should be sure that:
- You are not allergic to it
- It is not affecting the mother and baby during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- It is not interacting with the medicines you are taking with it
When Not To Use Kenacort Injection 40 Mg/1 Ml (Triamcinolone)?
You should avoid using the Injection if you:
- Are Allergic/Hypersensitive to it
- Are on Chemotherapy
- Are pregnant/conceiving/Breastfeeding and it is affecting your condition
- If your skin is accidentally injured, has cuts and scrapes.
- Have any other serious disease.
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are allergic to Triamcinolone
- Are taking any other medicines for any Disease or Disorder
- Are feeling its Side Effects like Fatigue, Insomnia, Allergy, Mood Changes, etc.
- Are using some Skin Products and Herbal Products
- Are Pregnant or trying to conceive or breastfeeding as it may harm the unborn or newly born baby
- Accidentally swallowed it
- Have Skin injuries, bruises, chopped and dry skin, and have open wounds
- Have any Pre-existing Skin Disease, or any Surgery
Kenacort Injection 40mg/1 ml (Triamcinolone) is available in various strengths and as different doses at every leading online pharmacy, drugstore, and medical supply store.
You should take it only through a doctor’s prescription. Do not try to administer it yourself. Always take the help of a Nurse or doctor.
How Much Of Kenacort Injection 40 Mg/1 Ml (Triamcinolone) Should Be Taken?
Number and doses of injections should be decided by doctor only depending on the complexity of the Disease/ Disorder
How To Use Kenacort Injection 40 Mg/1 Ml (Triamcinolone)?
You should visit the Hospital/Doctor for the Injection. Do not try yourself if you do not know how to administer it.
For How Long Should You Continue Applying Kenacort Injection 40 Mg/1 Ml (Triamcinolone)?
You should use this Injection for as long as directed by your physician.
Overdose Of Kenacort Injection 40 Mg/1 Ml (Triamcinolone)?
Excessive Injection usage can lead to severe adverse effects or maybe death. You should call your doctor if Overdose is suspected.
Missed Dose Of Kenacort Injection 40 Mg/1 Ml (Triamcinolone)?
A missed dose should be taken as soon as you remember it. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular routine. Do not apply multiple doses at the same time.
Side Effects Of Kenacort Injection 40 Mg/1 Ml (Triamcinolone):
The side effects of Kenacort Injection 40mg/1 ml include:
- Mood Changes
- Uneven Heartbeats
- Blurred Vision
- Weight Gain
Drugs Interact With Kenacort Injection 40 Mg/1 Ml (Triamcinolone):
Using other drugs, herbal supplements, over the counter drugs, or any substances may alter the medicinal effects of Kenacort Injection 40mg/1 ml. It may cause either an allergic reaction or a serious adverse effect and may nullify the effect of your Injection. Drugs that are known to interact with Kenacort Injection 40mg/1 ml are mentioned below:
- Chemotherapy Agents
- You must inform the doctor about all the medicines you are already taking and always follow the instructions.
Kenacort Injection - 40mg/1 ml should not be used in
- Hypersensitive conditions
- Sunburnt Skin
- Open wounds and Injured Skin
- Avoid receiving live vaccinations while you are taking Triamcinolone as these may not work as well while you are taking a steroid
Warning And Precautions:
- Special care should be taken when this medication is used in pediatric patients as they have a greater susceptibility to corticosteroid-induced Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal Suppression and Cushing's Syndrome.
- Avoid being near to immunocompromised people (who are allergic or have infections)
- If skin irritation or allergy persists then stop using the Injection and consult your doctor.
- Never use the expired product.
- Always keep the Injection in proper conditions and out of the reach of children.
Things To Remember:
- Read the label thoroughly.
- Always tell your doctor about your medical history and follow the instructions as directed by the doctor.
How To Store Kenacort Injection 40 Mg/1 Ml (Triamcinolone)?
Keep the injection in a cool, dry, dark and clean place. Avoid refrigeration.