Levolin Rotacaps 100 Mcg
USA Brand Name
Levolin Rotacaps 100 Mcg (Levosalbutamol)
What Is The Generic Name For Levolin Rotacaps 100 Mcg:
Levosalbutamol is the generic version for Levolin Rotacaps
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Levolin Rotacaps 100 Mcg:
About The Levolin Rotacaps 100 Mcg (Levosalbutamol):
Levolin Rotacaps contains active ingredients, Levosalbutamol weighing 100 mcg per Rotacap, used in the treatment of Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder. You may purchase it from any of the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Cipla (India) is one of the top leading pharmaceutical companies, manufacturing Levolin rotacaps 100 Mcg.
Levolin Rotacaps containing Levosalbutamol 100 mcg is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy stores, medical supply stores, and drugstores.
What Are The Uses Of The Levolin Rotacaps 100 Mcg (Levosalbutamol):
Levolin is used in the treatment of:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Lungs Inflammation
- Constriction of airways
- Shortness of Breath
How Levolin Rotacaps 100 Mcg (Levosalbutamol) Works:
Levosalbutamol in Levolin Rotacaps 100 Mcg is a bronchodilator that works actively by relaxing the airway muscles and makes breathing easier.
Before You Use Levolin Rotacaps 100 Mcg (Levosalbutamol):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Levosalbutamol
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, allergies, Pre-existing disease, Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Levolin Rotacaps 100 Mcg (Levosalbutamol):
- Avoid Alcohol and other unprescribed drugs
- Avoid driving and mechanical jobs that require your alertness
- Strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions as these may react with Salbutamol.
When Not To Use Levolin Rotacaps 100 Mcg (Levosalbutamol):
You should avoid Levosalbutamol if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
- Have any Heart Problem or blood pressure problem
- Are taking medicines without the knowledge of your doctor or which can react with Rotahaler contents
- Always discuss your medical history with your doctor especially when you are going to take some new medicines
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are allergic to Salbutamol
- Have Heart Problems like Chest Pain and blood pressure problem
- Are suffering from renal dysfunction
- Have any other disease
- Are Pregnant/Breastfeeding
- Are having any Medical history of surgeries, allergies, infections, and medications
Levolin Rotacaps containing Levosalbutamol 100 mcg is used in the treatment of Asthma and COPD. These Rotacaps are available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on a doctor’s prescription only. Consult your doctor for the frequency of dosage and duration of the course as the age and severity of the disease differ in each patient.
Patients are advised to take Levolin Rotacaps at a fixed time each day, preferably suggested by the doctor. Do not take larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed as the right dose at the right time is necessary. It is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women until necessary.
How Much Of The Levolin Rotacaps 100 Mcg (Levosalbutamol) to Be Used:
You should inhale the contents of one capsule/Rotacap at once. However, the patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions for the effective dosage.
How To Take The Levolin Rotacaps 100 Mcg (Levosalbutamol):
Levolin Rotacaps must not be swallowed. You may take its contents by placing the capsule at the base of Rotahaler (a device to take Rotacaps). Keep the Rotahaler straight whenever you are loading the dose. Then, twist the mouthpiece completely until you hear a click sound and breathe in deeply through the mouthpiece. Hold your breath or do not breathe at least for 10 seconds.
In case contents remain in the Rotahaler, then you will have to repeat the process.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Levolin Rotacaps 100 Mcg (Levosalbutamol)
You are always instructed to use Levolin Rotacaps for as long as your doctor has prescribed it to you but do not use it for a longer time than prescribed as it may cause various serious side effects over time.
Contact your doctor or reach a nearby medical emergency center if you are suspecting the Overdose symptoms like difficulty in swallowing, sleep disturbances, muscle cramps, Hypokalemia, etc.
Do not share your medicine with anyone without any knowledge. Let them visit the doctor for their symptomatic relief.
A missed dose of Levolin Rotacaps should be taken as soon as you remember it. You have to skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose and do not try to increase the dose for the next time if you missed it once or twice. Call your doctor if you missed more doses or you are feeling no relief.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Levolin Rotacaps 100 Mcg (Levosalbutamol)
- Sleep disturbances
- Sinus or Throat Irritation
- Sore throat and hoarseness
- Viral infection or increased risk of infections
- Blocked or runny nose
- Swelling of eyelids, face, lips, and tongue
- Skin rash and spotting
- Muscle pain and cramps
- Anxiety and nervousness
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Difficulty in speaking
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Levolin Rotacaps can interact with other medicines you are already taking and these interactions result in various adverse effects or causing your drugs not to work properly. Inform your doctor if you are on any Vitamin supplements and other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It may react with few drugs below:
- Heart Disease
- Kidney Disease
Warning And Precaution:
Levolin Rotacaps 100 Mcg should be used very cautiously in:
- In case you are taking other medicines or you have diseases like heart disease, kidney disease, etc.
- Paradoxical Bronchospasm
- Older ages and children (must be used with caution as they are sensitive to its side effects)
- It is not recommended for pregnant/Breastfeeding women until necessary
- Consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in any disease condition.
Things To Remember:
- Keep the rotacaps out of reach and sight of the children
- Regularly clean the Rotahaler mouthpiece with a fiber-free tissue/cloth and put the cap on Rotahaler after use
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt in the case of dosing, time, and strength of the medication.
- It is very important to check the label for all the information and the usage directions before use.
- Do not use if the product is expired.
Levolin Rotacaps are used in Asthma and COPD in any age group but it must be used cautiously and must not be used without the prescription of your doctor.
Store the Levolin Rotacaps at the cool temperature in a dark, clean and dry place. Do not refrigerate it. Check the rotacaps for leakage or expiry date before using it.