International Brand Name
Mylan Pharmaceuticals, India
Myhep 400 Mg (Sofosbuvir)
What Is The Generic Name For Myhep 400 Mg:
Sofosbuvir is the generic version for Myhep 400 mg
Which International Brand is Equivalent To Myhep 400 Mg (Sofosbuvir)
About Myhep 400 Mg (Sofosbuvir)
Myhep 400 mg contains an active ingredient, Sofosbuvir, which is used in the treatment of chronic Hepatitis C Infection. It is also used in patients with Liver Cancer and Hepatitis C Infection who are planning to have liver transplantation as this minimizes the chance of recurrence of the infection after the transplantation. It is available on the Prescription only at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Mylan Pharmaceuticals (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Myhep 400 mg.
Myhep 400 mg contains an active ingredient, Sofosbuvir, 400 mg which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Myhep 400 Mg (Sofosbuvir):
Myhep 400 mg is used in the treatment of:
- Hepatitis C Infection
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma and Liver Transplantation
How Myhep 400 Mg (Sofosbuvir) Works:
Myhep 400 mg has an active ingredient, Sofosbuvir, antiviral drug which basically works by lowering a load of Hepatitis C Virus in the body and removes the virus from the blood over a period of time.
Before You Use Myhep 400 Mg (Sofosbuvir):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Sofosbuvir
- You are not having a history of Hepatitis B Infection
- You do not take alcohol
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Diseases, Pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Myhep 400 Mg (Sofosbuvir):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Myhep 400 Mg (Sofosbuvir):
You should avoid Myhep 400 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have Severe Liver/Kidney Impairment
- Have pancreatitis
- Have HBV Infection or Reactivation
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
- Have any other serious condition which can be worsened by intake of Sofosbuvir
- You should always consult your doctor for suitable and effective treatment
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy to Sofosbuvir
- Have Pancreatitis
- Have any cancer or other Inflammatory Disease
- Have a History of Hepatitis B Virus Infection
- Have any Kidney/Liver Disease
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Are Pregnant or Trying to Conceive
- Are Breastfeeding
Myhep 400 mg contains an active ingredient, Sofosbuvir, which is used in the treatment of Hepatitis C Infection and Liver Cancer and available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You should consult your doctor for duration of dosage and frequency as age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Adults are advised to take Myhep 400 mg at a fixed time with food as instructed by your Doctor. This medicine is not recommended for the patients having a history of Hepatitis B Infection
How Much Of The Myhep 400 Mg (Sofosbuvir) to Be Used:
Myhep 400 mg is available in various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores. Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Myhep 400 mg.
How To Take The Myhep 400 Mg (Sofosbuvir):
Myhep 400 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. You must swallow the tablet as a whole with water. Do not chew or crush it. It is better to take it with food. It should be taken with other medicine to prevent infection spreading.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Myhep 400 Mg (Sofosbuvir)
You are always advised to take Myhep 400 mg as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take it in a larger amount or for a longer time than recommended.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect an Overdose.
A missed dose of Myhep 400 mg should be taken as soon as you remember. Just skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Myhep 400 Mg (Sofosbuvir)
- Ulcers or white spots in the mouth
- Lower back pain
- Decreased appetite
- Muscle pain and cramps
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Myhep 400 mg which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
Warning And Precaution:
Myhep 400 mg should be used cautiously in:
- Impaired Liver/Renal Function
- The case of Heart Disease Specially if patients are taking Amiodarone as it risks the life by reducing the Heart Beats
- Hepatitis B
- Pregnant and Breastfeeding women
- Always consult your doctor to get best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in the above conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Monitor HCV/HBV co-infected patients for HBV reactivation during HCV treatment and post-treatment follow-up
- Monitoring of Liver Function is necessary while taking the medicine
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always read the information written on the leaflet of medicine
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding the dose, time, and strength of the Tablet
Myhep 400 mg should be used in combination with Ribavirin or with Pegylated interferon+Ribavirin.
Precautions should be taken because Sofosbuvir does not prevent the spread of infection to other people through sexual contact, sharing needles or contact with blood
Store the Myhep 400 mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and not damaged.
|Item Condition||Price Currency||MPN||Product Id||PriceValidUntil|
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What are generic medicines?Generic medicines are the medicines that have the same active ingredients as that of the brand medicines but differ in inactive ingredients (ingredients that are used for coloring, preservation, etc.). Generics have the same side-effects, treatment, precautions, and dosage as that of the brand medicine. They are approved by WHO.
Q2. Why are generic medicines cheaper and are they safe to use?Generic medicines are cheap because they do not involve the cost of marketing, advertisement, promotion, attractive packaging, etc. All the brand medicines spend a lot of money on the aforementioned processes and the final cost is added to the products cost. Generic medicines are exclusive of this cost. These medicines are approved by WHO and completely safe to use.
Q3. Is a prescription compulsory to place an order at Cheap Medicine Shop?Ans. Cheap Medicine Shop does not entertain the sale on any medicine online in the absence of a legitimate prescription certified by a doctor. The order stands cancel on the failure to submit the prescription within fifteen days from the date of placing the order.
Q4. How long does the delivery of the order take?Ans. We promise you to deliver the order at your doorstep within 15 days in the US and 3 to 4 weeks for other countries, from the date of confirmation of the order.