Pentids 200 Mg
USA Brand Name
Abbott Healthcare, India
What Is The Generic Name For Pentids 200 Mg:
Penicillin G is the generic version for Pentids 200 mg
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Pentids 200 Mg (Penicillin G):
About Pentids 200 Mg (Penicillin G):
Pentids 200 mg contains an active ingredient, Penicillin G which is used in the treatment of Bacterial Infections, Syphilis, and Rheumatic Fever. You can buy it from all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Abbott Healthcare (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Pentids 200 mg.
Pentids 200 mg contains an active ingredient, Penicillin G, 200 mg which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Pentids 200 Mg (Penicillin G):
Pentids 200 mg is used in the treatment and prevention of:
- All Bacterial Infections
- Syphilis (Sexually Transmitted Disease)
- Rheumatic Fever (Joint Inflammation)
How Pentids 200 Mg (Penicillin G) Works:
Pentids 200 mg has an active ingredient, Penicillin G, an antibiotic that basically kills the bacteria by preventing them from forming the protective covering which is required for their survival in the human body.
Before You Use Pentids 200 Mg (Penicillin G):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Penicillin G
- You do not take alcohol
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Diseases, Pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Pentids 200 Mg (Penicillin G):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid Driving or Machine Operating Jobs
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Pentids 200 Mg (Penicillin G):
You should avoid Pentids 200 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have Severe Liver/Kidney Impairment
- Have Diarrhea or Blood in Stools
- Get a Rash, Itchy Skin, and Swelling of Face or have Difficulty in Breathing while taking it
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy to it
- Have any Kidney/Liver Disease
- Have Diarrhea
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Are Pregnant/Breastfeeding
- Are having other Diseases, Drugs or any other serious condition which can be worsened by intake of Penicillin G. You should always consult your doctor for suitable and effective treatment
Pentids 200 mg contains an active ingredient, Penicillin G, which is used in the treatment of all Bacterial Infections, Syphilis, and Inflammation in joints. Pentids 200 mg is available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You should always consult your doctor for the duration of dosage as the age and severity of the disease differ from person to person. Penicillin G is also available in the form of Injection
Adults are advised to take Pentids 200 mg at a fixed time, with the meal. Do not consume larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed.
How Much Of The Pentids 200 Mg (Penicillin G) to Be Used:
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Pentids 200 mg.
How To Take The Pentids 200 Mg (Penicillin G):
Pentids 200 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. You must swallow the tablet as a whole with water. Do not chew or crush it. It is better to take it with the meal to avoid stomach upset.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Pentids 200 Mg (Penicillin G)
You are always advised to take Pentids 200 mg as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take it in a larger amount or for a longer time than recommended. You should complete the course even if you have started feeling better.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect an Overdose.
A missed dose of Pentids 200 mg should be taken as soon as you remember. Just skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Pentids 200 Mg (Penicillin G)
- Stomach Pain
- Skin Rashes Swelling of the Tissues in Kidney
- Serum Sickness
- Rare Severe Allergic Reactions
- Abnormal Decrease in White Blood Cell Count
- Difficulty in Breathing
- Severe Diarrhea
- Decreased Appetite
- Unusual Tiredness and Weakness
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Pentids 200 mg which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Gentamicin Injection
- Amikacin Injection
It interacts with few diseased conditions like:
Warning And Precaution:
Pentids 200 mg should be used very cautiously in:
- Impaired Liver/Renal Function
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in the above conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Be careful of Allergic Reactions while taking Pentids 200 mg as it may cause severe Problems
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding the dose, time, and strength of the Tablet
Do not stop Pentids 200 mg abruptly or do not take it for longer than recommended by your physician
Store the Pentids 200 mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and not damaged.