Rizact 10 Mg
USA Brand Name
Rizact 10 Mg (Rizatriptan)
What Is The Generic Name For Rizact 10 Mg:
Rizatriptan is the generic version for Rizact 10 mg
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Rizact 10 mg (Rizatriptan):
About Rizact 10 Mg (Rizatriptan):
Rizact 10 mg contains an active ingredient, Rizatriptan, which is used for the treatment of Migraine. You can buy it from all the leading pharmacy, drugstores and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Cipla (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Rizact 10 mg.
Rizact 10 mg contains an active ingredient, Rizatriptan, 10 mg which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Rizact 10 Mg (Rizatriptan):
Rizact 10 mg is used in the treatment of:
Acute Attack of Migraine
How Rizact 10 Mg (Rizatriptan) Works:
Rizact 10 mg has an active ingredient, Rizatriptan, which basically works by constricting (narrowing) the dilated blood vessels, thus relieving the migraine headaches.
Before You Use Rizact 10 Mg (Rizatriptan):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Rizatriptan
- You do not take alcohol
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Diseases, Pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Rizact 10 Mg (Rizatriptan):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid Driving or Machine Operating Jobs
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Rizact 10 Mg (Rizatriptan):
You should avoid Rizact 10 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have Severe Liver/Kidney Impairment
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving
- You should always consult your doctor for suitable and effective treatment
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy to it
- Have any Heart Disease
- Have already taken Rizact 10 mg for three consecutive months
- Face these Migraine Attacks more often
- Have any Kidney/Liver Disease
- Are Pregnant or Trying to Conceive
- Are Breastfeeding
- Are having other Diseases, Drugs or Therapies
Rizact 10 mg contains an active ingredient, Rizatriptan, which is used in the treatment of Migraine. Rizact 10 mg is available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You should always consult your doctor for the duration of dosage as age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Adults are advised to take Rizact 10 mg at a fixed time, empty stomach. Do not consume larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed. Lying down in a quiet and dark room after you use Rizact may help to relieve the migraine.
How Much Of The Rizact 10 Mg (Rizatriptan) to Be Used:
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Rizact 10 mg. Do not exceed the dose on your own as it may result in adverse effects.
How To Take The Rizact 10 Mg (Rizatriptan):
Rizact 10 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. You must swallow the tablet as a whole with water. Do not chew or crush it. It is better to take it empty stomach (1 hr. prior or 2 hr. after the meal).
For How Long Should You Continue Using Rizact 10 Mg (Rizatriptan)
You are always advised to take Rizact 10 mg as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take it in a larger amount or for a longer time than recommended. To get relief from Migraine as soon as possible, you have to take the tablet as early as Migraine begins.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect an Overdose.
A missed dose of Rizact 10 mg should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Rizact 10 Mg (Rizatriptan)
- Neck Pain
- Dry Mouth
- Blurred Vision
- Sensation of Heaviness
- Jaw Pain
- Throat Pain
- Paresthesia (Tingling Sensation)
- Warm Sensation
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Rizact 10 mg which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
Warning And Precaution:
Rizact 10 mg should be used very cautiously in:
- Impaired Liver/Renal Function
- Pregnant/Breastfeeding Women
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in the above conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding the dose, time, and strength of the Tablet
Do not stop Rizact 10 mg abruptly or do not take it for longer than recommended by your physician
Store the Rizact 10 mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and not damaged.