Synclar 500 Mg
USA Brand Name
Synclar 500 Mg (Clarithromycin)
What Is The Generic Name For Synclar:
Clarithromycin is the generic version for Synclar
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Synclar 500 Mg (Clarithromycin):
About Synclar 500 Mg (Clarithromycin):
Synclar 500 mg contains Clarithromycin 500 mg which is used in the treatment of Bacterial Infections like infections of ear, nose, throat, lungs, etc. It is also used in combination with other medicines for the treatment of H. Pylori infection in the stomach. You can buy this prescription-only antibiotic drug from any of the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
Cipla (India) is one of the top leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Synclar 500 mg.
Synclar 500 mg contains Clarithromycin 500 mg per tablet as an active moiety which is also available in the various strengths and substitutes with varying strengths at all the leading online pharmacy stores, medical supply stores, and drugstores.
What Are The Uses Of The Synclar 500 Mg (Clarithromycin):
Synclar 500 mg is used in the treatment of several bacterial infections:
- Bronchitis (Wind Pipe Infection)
- Pneumonia (Lung infection)
- Helicobacter pylori Infection
- Skin and Soft tissue Infection
- Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
How Synclar 500 Mg (Clarithromycin) Works:
Clarithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic present as the main ingredient in Roxid/ Raxitid tablet which stops bacterial growth by inhibiting synthesis of essential proteins required by bacteria to carry out vital functions.
Before You Use Synclar 500 Mg (Clarithromycin):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to it
- You do not take alcohol
- Your doctor is informed about your Pre-existing disease, Surgeries, and Medications, Food Habits, herbal Supplements, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Synclar 500 Mg (Clarithromycin):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid exposure to sunlight
- Avoid driving or Machine Operating Jobs which needs your alertness
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Synclar 500 Mg (Clarithromycin):rww33
You should avoid Synclar 500 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/ Hypersensitivity to it
- Have flu like symptoms
- Face Adverse Effects like Blood in Stools, Persistent Cough, Skin Rash, and Diarrhea
- Have Severe Liver/ Kidney Impairment
- Are Pregnant/ Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy to it
- Have any Kidney/Liver Disease
- Have Bleeding Problem
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Are Pregnant/Breastfeeding
- Always inform your doctor about your medical history for suitable and effective treatment
Synclar 500 mg contains Clarithromycin which is used in the treatment of all Bacterial Infections. Synclar 500 mg is available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. Always consult your doctor for the duration of dosage as age and severity of the disease differ from patient to patient. It is also available in the form of suspension for oral use and injection for intravenous administration.
Patients are always advised to take Synclar 500 mg at a fixed time with or without the meal. Do not consume larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed. It must be used cautiously in pregnant or breastfeeding women.
How Much Of The Synclar 500 Mg (Clarithromycin) to Be Used:
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Synclar 500 mg as the dose is directly depending upon the severity of the infection.
How To Take The Synclar 500 Mg (Clarithromycin):
Synclar 500 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. Swallow the tablet as a whole with water without chewing or crushing it. It is better to take it with meal to avoid stomach upset.
Do not take the tablet with tyramine-rich food such as smoked fish, cheese, meats and some types of beer.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Synclar 500 Mg (Clarithromycin)
You are always advised to take Synclar 500 mg as instructed by your doctor. You are not advised to take it in a larger amount or for a longer time than recommended. Complete the course even if you have started feeling better in less time.
Contact your doctor or reach nearby medical facility immediately if you are suspecting the overdose symptoms like Allergic reactions, fever, and chills, vomiting, fatigue, etc.
Do not share your medicine with anyone in your family or people around you even if they are having similar symptoms. Doing so may harm their health in a bad way. Let them visit the doctor for better treatment.
A missed dose of Synclar 500mg should be taken as soon as you remember. Just skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double/ multiple the dose for next time if you missed once or twice or contact your doctor if you missed it many times.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Synclar 500Mg (Clarithromycin)
- Fever or chills
- Abdominal pain
- Nausea or Vomiting
- Skin Rashes
- Acid or sour stomach
- Excessive air or gas in the stomach
- Lower back pain
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Synclar 500 mg may interact with other medicines you are taking simultaneously with it. This interaction can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You must inform your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Ethinyl Estradiol
Disease which may interact with this medicine:
- QT prolongation
- Gastrointestinal disease
- Myasthenia gravis
Warning And Precaution:
Synclar 500 mg should be used very cautiously in:
- Impaired Liver/Renal Function
- Drug resistance
- Skin reactions
- Hepatic Impairment
- Pregnant and Breastfeeding women
- Discuss with your doctor to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in any disease conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Be careful of Allergic Reactions while taking Synclar 500 mg as it may cause severe allergic Problems or hypersensitivity.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Consult your doctor if you have any doubt related to its dose, time, and the strength of the tablet.
Do not stop taking Synclar 500 mg in between the course or do not take it for longer than recommended by your physician.
Store the Synclar 500 mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure that the tablets should be intact and not damaged before purchasing.