Roxid Or Raxitid 150 Mg
USA Brand Name
Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Roxid Or Raxitid 150 Mg (Roxithromycin)
What Is The Generic Name For Roxid Or Raxitid 150 Mg:
Roxithromycin is the generic version for Roxid or Raxitid 150 mg
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Roxid Or Raxitid 150 Mg (Roxithromycin):
About Roxid Or Raxitid 150 Mg (Roxithromycin):
Roxid or Raxitid 150 mg contains Roxithromycin 150 mg which is used in the treatment of Bacterial Infections. You can buy this prescription only drug from all the leading pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is one of the top leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Roxid or Raxitid 150 mg.
Roxid or Raxitid 150 mg contains, Roxithromycin 150 mg which is available in the various strengths and substitutes with various strengths at all the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Roxid Or Raxitid 150 Mg (Roxithromycin):
Roxid or Raxitid 150 mg is used in the treatment of:
All Bacterial Infections (Infections of Tonsils, Sinus, Ear, Nose, Throat, Skin and Soft Tissues, and Pneumonia)
How Roxid Or Raxitid 150 Mg (Roxithromycin) Works:
Roxithromycin is a macrolide antibiotic present as main ingredient in Roxid/ Raxitid tablet which stops bacterial growth by inhibiting synthesis of essential proteins required by bacteria to carry out vital functions.
Before You Use Roxid /Raxitid 150 Mg Tablet (Roxithromycin):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to it
- You do not take alcohol
- Your doctor is informed about your Pre-existing disease, Surgeries and Medications, Food Habits, herbal Supplements, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Roxid Or Raxitid 150 Mg (Roxithromycin):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid exposure to sunlight
- Avoid driving or Machine Operating Jobs which needs your alertness
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Roxid Or Raxitid 150 Mg (Roxithromycin):rww33
You should avoid Roxid or Raxitid 150 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/ Hypersensitivity to it
- Have flu like symptoms
- Face Adverse Effects like Blood in Stools, Persistent Cough, Skin Rash, and Diarrhea
- Have Severe Liver/ Kidney Impairment
- Are Pregnant/ Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy to it
- Have any Kidney/Liver Disease
- Have Bleeding Problem
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Are Pregnant/Breastfeeding
- Always inform your doctor about your medical history for suitable and effective treatment
Roxid or Raxitid 150 mg contains Roxithromycin 150 mg which used in the treatment of all Bacterial Infections. Roxid or Raxitid 150 mg is available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You should always consult your doctor for the duration of dosage as age and severity of the disease differ from patient to patient. It is also available in the form of suspension for oral use and injection for intravenous administration.
Patients are always advised to take Roxid or Raxitid 150 mg at a fixed time and 1 hour prior or 2 hours after the meal. Do not consume larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed. It must be used cautiously in pregnant or breastfeeding women.
How Much Of The Roxid Or Raxitid 150 Mg (Roxithromycin) to Be Used:
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Roxid Or Raxitid 150 mg as dose is directly depending upon the severity of the infection.
How To Take The Roxid Or Raxitid 150 Mg (Roxithromycin):
Roxid Or Raxitid 150 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. Swallow the tablet as a whole with water without chewing or crushing it. It is better to take it 1 hour prior or 2 hour after the meal.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Roxid Or Raxitid 150 Mg (Roxithromycin)
You are always advised to take Roxid Or Raxitid 150 mg as instructed by your doctor. You are not advised to take it in larger amount or for a longer time than recommended. You should complete the course even if you have started feeling better.
Contact your doctor or reach nearby medical facility immediately if you are suspecting the overdose symptoms like Allergic reactions, fever, vomiting, fatigue, etc.
Do not share your medicine with any one in your family or people around you even if they are having similar symptoms. Doing so may harm their health in a bad way. Let them visit the doctor.
A missed dose of Roxid Or Raxitid 150mg should be taken as soon as you remember. Just skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Roxid Or Raxitid 150Mg (Roxithromycin)
- Stomach Pain
- Skin Rashes
- Sore Throat or Ulcers
- Severe Diarrhea
- Unusual Tiredness and Weakness
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Few medicines may interact with Roxid Or Raxitid 150mg which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You must inform your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
Warning And Precaution:
Roxid or Raxitid 150 mg should be used very cautiously in:
- Impaired Liver/Renal Function
- Pregnant and Breastfeeding women
- Always discuss with your doctor to get best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in any disease conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Be careful of Allergic Reactions while taking Roxid Or Raxitid 150 mg as it may cause severe allergic Problems
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use expired medicine.
- Consult your doctor if you have any doubt related to its dose, time, and the strength of the tablet.
Do not stop taking Roxid or Raxitid 150 mg in between the course or do not take it for longer than recommended by your physician.
Store the Roxid or Raxitid 150 mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure that the tablets should be intact and not damaged before purchasing.