Tadarise tablets (generic Cialis) are used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men, which is an inability to achieve or maintain a hard erect penis suitable for sexual activity, due to insufficient blood flow into the penis. Tadarise ta Read more...
- Tadalafil1 Tablet/s : $0.79
- Tadalafil1 Tablet/s : $0.64
- Tadalafil1 Tablet/s : $0.79
- Tadalafil1 Tablet/s : $0.57
- Tadalafil1 Tablet/s : $1.13
- Tadalafil1 Tablet/s : $0.54
- Tadalafil1 Tablet/s : $0.93
- Tadalafil Oral Jelly1 Oral Jelly/s : $1.2
Tadarise tablets (generic Cialis) are used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men, which is an inability to achieve or maintain a hard erect penis suitable for sexual activity, due to insufficient blood flow into the penis. Tadarise tablets relax the blood vessels in the penis increasing blood flow and causing an erection, which is the natural response to sexual stimulation. However, Tadarise tablets will only work if you are sexually aroused.
- Use Tadarise as prescribed by your doctor
- Swallow Tadarise as a whole and do not chew or crush it.
- Always wash hands before taking the Tadarise.
- Use Tadarise with meals.
You should not use Tadarise tablets if you:
- Are allergic to tadalafil or any ingredients in Tadarise
- Are taking any nitrate medication, such as nitroglycerin for angina, as it may lead to a severe drop in blood pressure
- Have liver or kidney disease
- Have a condition where sexual intercourse is inadvisable due to cardiovascular or heart problems or you have had a heart attack or stroke in the last 6 months
- Have abnormally high or low blood pressure
- Have an eye disease like non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION), which causes loss of vision, or if you have retinitis pigmentosa
- Have conditions which may predispose to priapism (erections lasting 4 hours or more) such as anatomical deformation of the penis, sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma or leukemia
- Drink large amounts of alcohol or grapefruit juice
- Are taking medication that may interact with Tadarise or may increase your risk for side-effects, antibiotics like erythromycin and rifampin, verapamil or diltiazem (for high blood pressure), ritonavir or saquinavir for HIV, antifungals like itraconazole or ketoconazole, non-selective alpha-blockers like doxazosin for high blood pressure, tamsulosin and prazosin for enlarged prostate, nitrates such as glyceryl trinitrate for angina and other heart conditions.
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip it if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up for the missed dose. Do not take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses as this can cause some serious complications. Tadarise should only be used as prescribed by the doctor. Do not take more than one tablet in a day as it can lead to overdose, resulting in the occurrence of health complications.
The most commonly reported side effects when taking Tadarise tablets include:
- dizziness or light-headedness,
- nasal congestion,
- dyspepsia (heartburn),
Less common side effects include:
- visual disturbance,
- increased tear formation causing watery eyes,
- changes in blood pressure (hypo and hypertension),
- dyspnoea (shortness of breath),
- pain (in the back joints, abdomen).