Tadarise 60 Mg
|US Brand Name||Tadalafil|
|Manufacture||Sunrise Remedies, India|
About the brand
Tadarise-60 is marketed globally by Sunrise Remedies.
About the drug
Active ingredient in Tadarise-60 is Tadalafil.
Tadalafil is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction (inadequate penile erection during sexual activity), pulmonary hypertension (high pressure in blood vessels of lungs) and benign prostatic hyperplasia (enlarged prostate).
Manufacturer of Tadarise-60
Tadarise-60 having 60 mg of tadalafil is manufactured by Sunrise Remedies. It is mainly marketed and supplied by the company and its associates in India. You can buy this product at www.cheapmedicineshop.com.
Tadarise-60 having 60 mg of Tadalafil.
US Brands Equivalent to Tadalafil the salt in Tadarise-60
ADCIRCA and CIALIS is the US brand equivalent to Tadarise-60
Use of Tadalafil the salt in Tadarise-60
a. It is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED).
b. In men, it is used to treat the signs of an enlarged prostate.
c. It is used to treat raised pressure in the lungs.
d. It may be given to you for other reasons. consult your doctor.
Erectile dysfunction: It is a medical condition, in which, proper erection of penis is a problem. Men are not able to erect their penis even during sexual stimulation. This leads to impotency. Tadarise-60 helps in relaxing the veins and arteries in penis region leading to perfect erection before sexual activity and thus increase in the satisfaction level during sexual intercourse.
Pulmonary arterial Hypertension: It is a condition in which there is a raised pressure in your lungs. Tadarise-60 will relax blood vessels in the lungs resulting in lowering of blood pressure in the body.
Benign prostatic hyperplasia: it is a condition in which your prostate gland is enlarged. Tadarise-60 will improve the blood flow to the prostate and relax the muscles in prostate and bladder and thus help in relieving urinary symptoms.
Usually, a high dose is used for Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension than the other two indications.
How Tadarise-60 works?
Tadarise-60 having Tadalafil works by inhibiting the phosphodiesterase type 5 in the body. Thus it stops the degradation of cGMP( Cyclic guanosine monophosphate). Availability of cGMP helps relax the veins in penis and thus helps in erection when there is need for sexual activity or sexual stimulation.
It inhibits phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE-5) in the smooth muscle of pulmonary blood vessels and it results in its relaxation (help to reduce the pressure in your lungs)
How to take Tadarise-60?
Tadarise-60 having salt Tadalafil shall be taken before 1 hour of sexual intercourse with a glass of water. More information will be directed by your doctor. Hence consult your doctor before having Tadarise-60.
Tadalafil the active salt in Tadarise-60 is to be taken usually in dosage which ranges from 2.5 mg to 60 mg. More specific dose will be directed by your doctor. Hence, do not take Tadarise-60 without consulting your doctor.
How long should Tadarise-60 to be continued?
Tadarise-60 having Tadalafil is need to basis medicine. Consult your doctor regarding the intake and stoppage of the drug. Do not take decision on your own.
Dose of Tadarise-60 missed
The possible chances of missing the dose of the drug is minimal, however, consult your doctor regarding the same. The drug is mainly taken before the actual sexual intercourse; hence missing the dose is rare.
Drug interaction with Tadalafil the salt in Tadarise-60
Nitrates (Isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, nitroglycerin) generally react with Tadalafil, the salt present in Tadarise-60
Tell your doctor
• If you are taking any of these drugs: Itraconazole or ketoconazole, riociguat, or ritonavir, rifampin.
• If you are taking another brand that has the same active ingredient (tadalafil)
• If you are taking another drug in the same class as of tadalafil (eg: sildenafil)
• If you are taking any of these drugs-alfuzosin, doxazosin, silodosin, tamsulosin, terazosin
When not to take Tadarise-60
Do not take Tadarise-60 if you have any allergic reactions with the salt or excipients.
Adverse Effects / Side effects of Tadarise-60
Some patients may have allergic reactions. Inform your doctor if you have any signs of allergic reaction like rash, itching, red-swollen skin, fever, trouble breathing, swollen face etc.
• Chest pain or pressure
• A fast heartbeat or a heartbeat that does not feel normal.
• Dizziness or passing out.
• A severe headache.
• Weakness on one side of the body, trouble speaking or thinking, loss of balance, drooping on one side of the face, or blurred eyesight.
• Change in eyesight.
• Loss of eyesight.
• Hearing loss or change in hearing
• Ringing in ears.
• Very bad muscle pain, back pain, soreness, or weakness.
• If you have a painful erection (hard penis) or an erection that lasts for longer than 4 hours, then call your doctor immediately. It should be treated properly otherwise it may cause lasting sex problems.
Overdose Effects of Tadalafil the salt in Tadarise-60
The effects include painful and prolonged erection. Also, it can result in dizziness and discomfort. Consult your doctor immediately if you are having any of these effects.
General information and precautions
Tell your doctor;
• If you have an allergy to tadalafil or excipients in the formulation.
• If you are allergic to drugs like tadalafil (eg: sildenafil) or to any other drugs or foods.( Inform your doctor if you have any signs of allergic reaction like rash, itching, red-swollen skin, fever, trouble breathing, swollen face etc.)
• If you have kidney disease or liver disease.
• If you had a heart attack within the last 90 days.
• If you have chest pain during sex, heart failure, an abnormal heartbeat, high or low blood pressure, or a stroke within the last 6 months.
• Older people(65 or older) may have more side effects. So use this drug with care.
• If you are, use this drug with care. You could have more side effects
The content on this page is meant for informational purposes and is not, under any circumstances, supposed to be treated as a substitute for any medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. For any questions that you may have regarding a medical condition, it is advisable you consult your physician or seek help from a qualified health provider before you start medicating yourself. In case you have any concerns regarding the content on our website, please write to us at content@cheapmedicineshop.