International Brand Name
Sunrise Remedies, India
About the brand
Tadarise 60 is marketed globally by Sunrise Remedies.
About the drug
Active ingredient in Tadarise 60 is Tadalafil.
Tadalafil is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction (inadequate penile erection during sexual activity), pulmonary hypertension (high pressure in blood vessels of lungs) and benign prostatic hyperplasia (enlarged prostate).
Manufacturer of Tadarise 60 Mg
Tadarise 60 Mg having 60 mg of tadalafil is manufactured by Sunrise Remedies. It is mainly marketed and supplied by the company and its associates in India.
- Tadarise 60 having 60 mg of Tadalafil.
- International Brands Equivalent to Tadalafil the salt in Tadarise 60
- ADCIRCA and CIALIS is the International brand equivalent to Tadarise 60
Use of Tadalafil the salt in Tadarise 60 Mg
- It is used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED).
- In men, it is used to treat the signs of an enlarged prostate.
- It is used to treat raised pressure in the lungs.
- It may be given to you for other reasons. consult your doctor.
- Erectile dysfunction: It is a medical condition, in which, proper erection of penis is a problem. Men are not able to erect their penis even during sexual stimulation. This leads to impotency. Tadarise 60 helps in relaxing the veins and arteries in penis region leading to perfect erection before sexual activity and thus increase in the satisfaction level during sexual intercourse.
- Pulmonary arterial Hypertension: It is a condition in which there is a raised pressure in your lungs. Tadarise 60 will relax blood vessels in the lungs resulting in lowering of blood pressure in the body.
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia: it is a condition in which your prostate gland is enlarged. Tadarise 60 will improve the blood flow to the prostate and relax the muscles in prostate and bladder and thus help in relieving urinary symptoms.
- Usually, a high dose is used for Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension than the other two indications.
How Tadarise 60 Mg works
Tadarise 60 having Tadalafil works by inhibiting the phosphodiesterase type 5 in the body. Thus it stops the degradation of cGMP( Cyclic guanosine monophosphate). Availability of cGMP helps relax the veins in penis and thus helps in erection when there is need for sexual activity or sexual stimulation.
It inhibits phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE-5) in the smooth muscle of pulmonary blood vessels and it results in its relaxation (help to reduce the pressure in your lungs)
How to take Tadarise 60 Mg
Tadarise 60 having salt Tadalafil shall be taken before 1 hour of sexual intercourse with a glass of water. More information will be directed by your doctor. Hence consult your doctor before having Tadarise 60.
Tadalafil the active salt in Tadarise 60 is to be taken usually in dosage which ranges from 2.5 mg to 60 mg. More specific dose will be directed by your doctor. Hence, do not take Tadarise 60 Mg without consulting your doctor.
How long should Tadarise 60 Mg to be continued
Tadarise 60 Mg having Tadalafil is need to basis medicine. Consult your doctor regarding the intake and stoppage of the drug. Do not take decision on your own.
Dose of Tadarise 60 Mg missed
The possible chances of missing the dose of the drug is minimal, however, consult your doctor regarding the same. The drug is mainly taken before the actual sexual intercourse; hence missing the dose is rare.
Drug interaction with Tadalafil the salt in Tadarise 60 Mg
Nitrates (Isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, nitroglycerin) generally react with Tadalafil, the salt present in Tadarise 60
Tell your doctor
- If you are taking any of these drugs: Itraconazole or ketoconazole, riociguat, or ritonavir, rifampin.
- If you are taking another brand that has the same active ingredient (tadalafil)
- If you are taking another drug in the same class as of tadalafil (eg: sildenafil)
- If you are taking any of these drugs-alfuzosin, doxazosin, silodosin, tamsulosin, terazosin
When not to take Tadarise 60 Mg
Do not take Tadarise 60 Mg if you have any allergic reactions with the salt or excipients.
Adverse Effects / Side effects of Tadarise 60 Mg
Some patients may have allergic reactions. Inform your doctor if you have any signs of allergic reaction like rash, itching, red-swollen skin, fever, trouble breathing, swollen face etc.
- Chest pain or pressure
- A fast heartbeat or a heartbeat that does not feel normal.
- Dizziness or passing out.
- A severe headache.
- Weakness on one side of the body, trouble speaking or thinking, loss of Change in eyesight.
- Loss of eyesight.
- Hearing loss or change in hearing
- Ringing in ears.
- Very bad muscle pain, back pain, soreness, or weakness.
- If you have a painful erection (hard penis) or an erection that lasts for longer than 4 hours, then call your doctor immediately. It should be treated properly otherwise it may cause lasting sex problems.
Overdose Effects of Tadalafil the salt in Tadarise 60 Mg
The effects include painful and prolonged erection. Also, it can result in dizziness and discomfort. Consult your doctor immediately if you are having any of these effects.
General information and precautions
Tell your doctor;
- If you have an allergy to tadalafil or excipients in the formulation.
- If you are allergic to drugs like tadalafil (eg: sildenafil) or to any other drugs or foods.( Inform your doctor if you have any signs of allergic reaction like rash, itching, red-swollen skin, fever, trouble breathing, swollen face etc.)
- If you have kidney disease or liver disease.
- If you had a heart attack within the last 90 days.
- If you have chest pain during sex, heart failure, an abnormal heartbeat, high or low blood pressure, or a stroke within the last 6 months.
- Older people(65 or older) may have more side effects. So use this drug with care.
- If you are, use this drug with care. You could have more side effects
|Item Condition||Price Currency||MPN||Product Id||PriceValidUntil|
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What are generic medicines?Generic medicines are the medicines that have the same active ingredients as that of the brand medicines but differ in inactive ingredients (ingredients that are used for coloring, preservation, etc.). Generics have the same side-effects, treatment, precautions, and dosage as that of the brand medicine. They are approved by WHO.
Q2. Why are generic medicines cheaper and are they safe to use?Generic medicines are cheap because they do not involve the cost of marketing, advertisement, promotion, attractive packaging, etc. All the brand medicines spend a lot of money on the aforementioned processes and the final cost is added to the products cost. Generic medicines are exclusive of this cost. These medicines are approved by WHO and completely safe to use.
Q3. Is a prescription compulsory to place an order at Cheap Medicine Shop?Ans. Cheap Medicine Shop does not entertain the sale on any medicine online in the absence of a legitimate prescription certified by a doctor. The order stands cancel on the failure to submit the prescription within fifteen days from the date of placing the order.
Q4. How long does the delivery of the order take?Ans. We promise you to deliver the order at your doorstep within 15 days in the US and 3 to 4 weeks for other countries, from the date of confirmation of the order.