Vigora Oral Jelly 100 Mg
USA Brand Name
Sildenafil Oral Jelly
Sildenafil Citrate Oral Jelly
Zydus Cadila, India
Vigora Oral Jelly 100 Mg (Sildenafil Oral Jelly)
What Is The Generic Name For Vigora Oral Jelly 100 Mg
Sildenafil Oral Jelly is the generic version for Vigora Oral Jelly
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Vigora Oral Jelly 100 Mg (Sildenafil Oral Jelly)
About Vigora Oral Jelly 100 Mg (Sildenafil Oral Jelly)
Vigora Oral Jelly 100 Mg contains Sildenafil Oral Jelly as an active ingredient, which is used for erectile dysfunction treatment in men. Vigora Oral Jelly 100 Mg is a prescription-only drug which may be purchased from any of the leading drugstores, leading online pharmacy stores, and medical supply stores only on doctor’s prescription.
Manufacturer of Vigora Oral Jelly 100 Mg
Zydus Cadila, India is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Vigora Oral Jelly 100 Mg.
Strength of Vigora Oral Jelly 100 Mg
Vigora Oral Jelly 100 Mg contains an active moiety, Vigora Oral Jelly 100 Mg per oral jelly, which is in the various strengths and also substitutes with varying strengths at any of the leading online pharmacy stores, medical supply stores, and drugstores.
- Oral jelly
What Are The Uses Of The Vigora Oral Jelly 100 Mg
Vigora Oral Jelly 100 Mg is used to treat male insufficiencies:
- Erectile Dysfunctioning
How Vigora Oral Jelly 100 Mg Works
Sildenafil Oral Jelly (PDE-5 inhibitor) is an active ingredient in the oral jelly which increases the blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles of the penile blood vessels hence, treating Erectile Dysfunctioning.
Before You Use Vigora Oral Jelly 100 Mg
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Sildenafil Oral Jelly
- You do not take alcohol
- You have told your doctor about your medical history like pre-existing disease, surgeries, Food Habits, herbal supplements, medications, vitamins, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Vigora Oral Jelly 100 Mg (Sildenafil Oral Jelly)
- Avoid taking alcohol
- Avoid smoking
- Avoid junk food or unhealthy diet
- Strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Vigora Oral Jelly 100 Mg (Sildenafil Oral Jelly)
You should not take Vigora Oral Jelly 100 Mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have recently taken nitrates (for angina or chest pain)
- Recently had, a heart attack, a stroke or serious liver disease or low blood pressure (<90/50 mmHg)
- Have any Kidney/ Liver Dysfunctioning
- Are Children, Adolescents, and Females
- You must consult with your doctor for suitable and effective treatment
Tell Your Doctor If You
- Have Allergy to it
- Have the condition of erection which persists for more than two hours after sexual intercourse
- Have any Kidney/Liver Disease
- Have hereditary eye problems like Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Have heart failure or high or low blood pressure or long QT on ECG
- Have gone through any surgery or procedure
- Are having other Diseases, Drugs or Therapies which may affect your condition
Vigora Oral Jelly 100 Mg contains Sildenafil Oral Jelly, as an active moiety which is used in Erectile Dysfunctioning and also available in other substitutes which can be purchased only on prescription. Always discuss with your doctor for the duration, frequency, and dosage of the oral jelly as every individual is having different intensities of disease or problems.
Patients are always advised to take Vigora Oral Jelly 100 Mg before 30 min. or 1 hr of sexual intercourse. It is not recommended for children or adolescent below age 18 years and Females of any age.
How Much Of The Vigora Oral Jelly 100 Mg (Sildenafil Oral Jelly) To Be Used
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Vigora Oral Jelly 100 Mg oral jelly. One oral jelly is enough per day or as you feel like.
How To Take The Vigora Oral Jelly 100 Mg (Sildenafil Oral Jelly)
Vigora Oral Jelly 100 Mg dose should be taken 1 hr before or between 1 and 4 hrs before the intercourse or as directed by your doctor. Swallow the oral jelly as a whole with water/milk without chewing or crushing it.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Vigora Oral Jelly 100 Mg (Sildenafil Oral Jelly)
You are always advised to take Vigora Oral Jelly 100 Mg as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take it for continuously for a long period.
You must call your doctor or reach nearby medical facility immediately if you are suspecting any symptoms due to overdose like a prolonged erection, hot flushing, loss of hearing, dizziness, etc.
Keep your medicine away from your family or the people around you. Do not share oral jelly without any knowledge.
Vigora Oral Jelly 100 Mg can be taken whenever you want. You just need to remember to take it before the intercourse. Skip the dose if it is missed and never take multiple doses next time if you missed it once or twice.
Sildenafil Side Effects
- Persistent cough
- Decrease/loss of vision
- Change in color vision
- Decrease/loss of hearing
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Cold sweats and chills
- Allergic skin reaction
- Difficulty in breathing
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Swelling of face, lips, eyelids, tongue, hands, and feet
- Pain in the arms, legs and the back
- Uterine bleeding
What Are The Common Drug Interactions
Vigora Oral Jelly 100 Mg may interact with other medicines you are already taking and this interaction can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Always discuss with your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Drugs used to treat heart problems
It can also interact with the diseased conditions like:
- Disease of Retina
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Kidney Disease
Warning And Precaution
Vigora Oral Jelly 100 Mg should be used very cautiously in:
- Impaired Liver/Renal Function
- Loss of Vision
- Loss of Hearing
- Heart Disease
- Deformation of Penis
- Prolonged and Painful Erection
- Pregnant/Breastfeeding women
- Discuss with your doctor for the dose adjustments in the above conditions for better effects.
Things To Remember
- Vigora Oral Jelly 100 Mg helps to achieve and maintain an erection, but it will not produce the erection without sexual stimulation.
- Keep out of reach and sight of the children
- Consult with your doctor in case of any doubt in case of dose, time, and the route of administration
- Do not use expired medicine. Check expiry date and all the relevant information on the leaflet/ insert Indications:
- Do not take Vigora Oral Jelly 100 Mg more than once in a day or take it after consulting with your doctor.
Store the Vigora Oral Jelly 100 Mg at room temperature in dark, clean and dry place. Make sure that the oral jelly should be intact and not damaged before purchasing or while storing.