Vigora 100 Mg
|US Brand Name||Sildenafil
|Generic Name||Sildenafil citrate|
|Manufacture||Cadila Healthcare, India|
About the Brand Name
Vigora 100 is a brand of German Remedies having Sildenafil citrate as salt. It is a brand to treat erectile dysfunction and stimulate sensations during sexual intercourse.
About the drug Vigora 100
Vigora 100 is a drug of choice for erectile dysfunction. Vigora 100 consists of Sildenafil citrate which is an active ingredient for conditions like erectile dysfunction and pulmonary arterial hypertension. Sildenafil citrate acts by increasing the blood flow in sexual organs of the body, especially penis. Vigora 100 helps to maximize the experience during sexual intercourse. It is especially for use among men and must be avoided by women and children
Manufacturer of Vigora 100
Vigora 100 is manufactured by German remedies which have been acquired by Cadila pharmaceuticals. It’s available in strength of 100 mg. 100 mg is the prescribed dosage once daily for treating erectile dysfunction.
Strengths and Dosage of Vigora 100
The drug is available in two strengths,
- Vigora 50 mg which contains the active ingredient in 50 mg strength.
- Vigora 100 mg which contains the active ingredient in 100 mg strength.
US Brands equal to Vigora 100
Sildenafil citrate brands which are available in USA are, VIAGRA by Pfizer. Another brand by Pfizer in the same category is REVATIO (Sildenafil citrate).
Generic versions of VIAGRA available in USA are, PENEGRA, ZENEGRA, ERIACTA, SILDIGRA, FILAGRA, CAVERTA, SILAGRA
Uses of Sildenafil Citrate, the salt in Vigora 100
1. Erectile Dysfunction: Erectile dysfunction is a condition characterized by inability to erect the penis for the purpose of sexual intercourse. It is also called as Male impotency. Many reasons results in the condition of erectile dysfunction such as diabetes, psychological disorders, use of anti-depressant medications, etc. When enough blood flow to the penis is restricted, it results into development of erectile dysfunction and results into impotence in men.
2. Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: Pulmonary arterial hypertension is a condition which describes the shortness of breath due to narrowing of arteries in lungs. This results in increase in functioning of heart to pump at higher efforts. This results in shortness of breath and decreases inability to do exercise. There are many causes for pulmonary hypertension which ranges from congestive heart problems to birth defects. Pulmonary hypertension thus means narrowing or blockage of arteries which supply blood to the heart.
How Vigora 100 works
Sildenafil Citrate acts by blocking the degradation of Cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) by PDE 5. Cyclic guanosine monophosphate works by increasing the blood flow and vasodilation in the penis region of the body. Phosphodiesterase type 5 works by binding with cGMP and reducing it availability in the body parts. By blocking the activity of PDE-5 and increasing the availability of cGMP in blood, sildenafil citrate helps to cure erectile dysfunction.
How to take Vigora 100?
The drug shall be taken one hour before the food or after two hours of taking food. The drug shall be taken half hour before sexual intercourse. However, the effects of drug get initiated in 15 minutes of taking the drug. The effects remain for 4 to 5 hours after the actual intake of the drug.
Vigora 100 shall not be taken more than 100 mg in a day. Satisfactory dosage is not more than 100 mg.
How long Vigora 100 should be continued?
Vigora 100 shall be taken only after consultation with registered medical practitioner. Your doctor will give you the details on how to take the drug, when to take the drug, & for how long? Generally, your doctor will advise you to take it on need basis, which is before sexual intercourse. Generally, it shall be taken 30 to 60 minutes before intercourse.
Dose of Vigora 100 missed?
Generally, the dose is taken before sexual intercourse. However, if you have missed the dose don’t take it more than once in a day. Shift to next dosing schedule which is mainly before next intercourse act.
Drug Interactions for Sildenafil Citrate
Till today almost 460 drug interactions have been reported with use of sildenafil citrate. Common drug interactions include,
Amlodipine, Aspirin, Lipitor, Metformin, tramadol, Gabapentin
When NOT to take Vigora 100
Do not take Vigora 100, if,
• You have an allergy to any ingredients in Vigora 100
• You have pulmonary veno-occlusive disease
• You are taking nitrates
• You are taking another PDE-5 inhibitor such as tadalafil or vardenafil
Side effects / Adverse Effects of Vigora 100
The medicine generally doesn’t have marked side effects. However, it ranges from patient to patient and person to person. Generally, the side effects include,
• Stuffy nose
Overdose side effects of the Sildenafil Citrate or Vigora 100
Generally, the blue pill in diamond cut is popular among men for better sexual experience. However, having overdose of sildenafil citrate could cause painful erection which may last for more than 4 hours.
• Overdosing the Vigora could lead to priapism which is mainly unease erection which lasts long.
General information about Vigora 100
- Do not take Vigora 100 without consultation with doctor
- Get complete information on how to use drug if the condition remains for long term
- If symptoms persist even after taking the medicine, consult your doctor immediately.
Viagra 100MGWork Well Good Product
Shipping was super fastWill order again, delivery time was super fast coming from across seas.
Great Product, Great price and excellent customer serviceWill be ordering more from this company
Does what it claims!Exactly as described and would definitely order again.
Great for EDSASTISFIED
Great Product and fast shippingWill order again
Will order againProduct was as advertised
The content on this page is meant for informational purposes and is not, under any circumstances, supposed to be treated as a substitute for any medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. For any questions that you may have regarding a medical condition, it is advisable you consult your physician or seek help from a qualified health provider before you start medicating yourself. In case you have any concerns regarding the content on our website, please write to us at content@cheapmedicineshop.