|USA Brand Name||
|Generic Name||Sildenafil citrate|
|Manufacturer||Cadila Healthcare, India|
Vigora 100 Mg
About the Brand Name
Vigora 100 is brand of German Remedies having Sildenafil citrate as salt. It is brand used for erectile dysfunction treatment and stimulate sensations during sexual intercourse.
About the drug Vigora 100 mg
Vigora 100 is a drug of choice for erectile dysfunction. Vigora 100 consists of Sildenafil citrate which is an active ingredient for conditions like erectile dysfunction and pulmonary arterial hypertension. Sildenafil citrate acts by increasing the blood flow in the sexual organs of the body, especially the penis. Vigora 100 helps to maximize the experience during sexual intercourse. It is especially for use among men and must be avoided by women and children
Manufacturer of Vigora 100 mg
Vigora 100 is manufactured by German remedies which have been acquired by Cadila pharmaceuticals. It’s available in the strength of 100 mg. 100 mg is the prescribed dosage once daily for treating erectile dysfunction.
Strengths and Dosage of Vigora 100 mg
The drug is available in two strengths,
- Vigora 50 mg which contains the active ingredient in 50 mg strength.
- Vigora 100 mg which contains the active ingredient in 100 mg strength.
USA Brands equal to Vigora 100 mg
Sildenafil citrate brands that are available in the USA are VIAGRA by Pfizer. Another brand by Pfizer in same category is REVATIO (Sildenafil citrate)
Generic versions of VIAGRA available in the USA are, PENEGRA, ZENEGRA, ERIACTA, SILDIGRA, FILAGRA, CAVERTA, SILAGRA
Uses of Sildenafil Citrate, the salt in Vigora 100 mg
1. Erectile Dysfunction: Erectile dysfunction is a condition characterized by inability to erect the penis for the purpose of sexual intercourse. It is also called as male impotency. Many reasons result in the condition of erectile dysfunction such as diabetes, psychological disorders, use of anti-depressant medications, etc. When enough blood flow to the penis is restricted, it results in the development of erectile dysfunction and results into impotence in men.
2. Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: Pulmonary arterial hypertension is a condition that describes the shortness of breath due to the narrowing of arteries in the lungs. This results into increase in the functioning of heart to pump at higher efforts. This results into shortness of breath and a decrease inability to do exercise. There are many causes for pulmonary hypertension which ranges from congestive heart problems to birth defects. Pulmonary hypertension thus means narrowing or blockage of arteries that supply blood to the heart.
How Vigora 100 mg works
Sildenafil Citrate acts by blocking the degradation of Cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) by PDE 5. Cyclic guanosine monophosphate works by increasing the blood flow and vasodilation in the penis region of the body. Phosphodiesterase type 5 works by binding with cGMP and reducing its availability in the body parts. By blocking the activity of PDE-5 and increasing the availability of cGMP in blood, sildenafil citrate helps to cure erectile dysfunction.
How to take Vigora 100 mg?
The drug shall be taken one hour before the food or after two hours of taking food. The drug shall be taken half an hour before sexual intercourse. However, the effects of drugs get initiated in 15 minutes of taking the drug. The effects remain for 4 to 5 hours after the actual intake of the drug.
Vigora 100 shall not be taken more than 100 mg in a day. The satisfactory dosage is not more than 100 mg.
How long Vigora 100 mg should be continued?
Vigora 100 shall be taken only after consultation with a registered medical practitioners. Your doctor will give you the details on how to take the drug, when to take the drug, & for how long? Generally, your doctor will advise you to take it on need basis, which is before sexual intercourse. Generally, it shall be taken 30 to 60 minutes before intercourse.
Dose of Vigora 100 mg missed?
Generally, the dose is taken before sexual intercourse. However, if you have missed the dose don’t take it more than once in a day. Shift to next dosing schedule which is mainly before next intercourse act.
Drug Interactions for Sildenafil Citrate
Till today almost 460 drug interactions have been reported with use of sildenafil citrate. Common drug interactions include,
Amlodipine, Aspirin, Lipitor, Metformin, tramadol, Gabapentin
When NOT to take Vigora 100 mg
Do not take Vigora 100, if,
- You have an allergy to any ingredients in Vigora 100
- You have pulmonary venous-occlusive disease
- You are taking nitrates
- You are taking another PDE-5 inhibitor such as tadalafil or vardenafil
Sildenafil Side effects / Adverse Effects of Vigora 100 mg
The medicine generally doesn’t have marked side effects. However, it ranges from patient to patient and person to person. Generally, the side effects include,
- Stuffy nose
Overdose side effects of the Sildenafil Citrate or Vigora 100 mg
Generally, the blue pill in the diamond cut is popular among men for better sexual experience. However, having an overdose of sildenafil citrate could cause a painful erection which may last for more than 4 hours.
- Overdosing the Vigora could lead to priapism which is mainly unease erection which lasts long.
General information about Vigora 100 mg
- Do not take Vigora 100 without consultation with doctor
- Get complete information on how to use drug if the condition remains for long term
- If symptoms persist even after taking the medicine, consult your doctor immediately.
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What are generic medicines?Generic medicines are the medicines that have the same active ingredients as that of the brand medicines but differ in inactive ingredients (ingredients that are used for coloring, preservation, etc.). Generics have the same side-effects, treatment, precautions, and dosage as that of the brand medicine. They are approved by WHO.
Q2. Why are generic medicines cheaper and are they safe to use?Generic medicines are cheap because they do not involve the cost of marketing, advertisement, promotion, attractive packaging, etc. All the brand medicines spend a lot of money on the aforementioned processes and the final cost is added to the products cost. Generic medicines are exclusive of this cost. These medicines are approved by WHO and completely safe to use.
Q3. Is a prescription compulsory to place an order at Cheap Medicine Shop?Ans. Cheap Medicine Shop does not entertain the sale on any medicine online in the absence of a legitimate prescription certified by a doctor. The order stands cancel on the failure to submit the prescription within fifteen days from the date of placing the order.
Q4. Does the generic medicines sold at Cheap Medicine Shop, based on FDA standards?Ans. Yes, all the medicines sold by us are in accordance with the FDA and WHO standards.
Q5. How long does the delivery of the order take?Ans. We promise you to deliver the order at your doorstep within 15 days in the US and 3 to 4 weeks for other countries, from the date of confirmation of the order.