Voveran GE 50 Mg
USA Brand Name
Voveran GE 50 Mg (Diclofenac)
What Is The Generic Name For Voveran GE 50 Mg?
Diclofenac is the generic version for Voveran GE 50 mg
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Voveran GE 50 mg (Diclofenac)?
About Voveran GE 50 Mg (Diclofenac):
Voveran GE 50 mg contains an active ingredient, Diclofenac, which is used to treat Fever, Headache, Arthralgia, Muscle Pain, Dental Pain, Post Operative Pain, and Pain During Menstruation, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, Spondylitis, and Gout. You can buy it from all the leading pharmacy, drugstores and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Novartis (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Voveran GE 50 mg.
Voveran GE 50 mg contains an active ingredient, Diclofenac, 50 mg which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Voveran GE 50 Mg (Diclofenac)?
Voveran GE 50 mg is used in the treatment of Pain and Inflammation related to:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Mild to moderate pain
How Voveran GE 50 Mg (Diclofenac) Works?
Voveran GE 50 mg has an active ingredient, Diclofenac, a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) which works by blocking the release of certain chemical messengers that cause fever, pain, and inflammation (redness and swelling).
Before You Use Voveran GE 50 Mg (Diclofenac):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Diclofenac
- You do not take alcohol
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Diseases, Pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Voveran GE 50 Mg (Diclofenac)?
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid Driving or Machine Operating Jobs
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Voveran GE 50 Mg (Diclofenac)?
You should avoid Voveran GE 50 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Are Empty Stomach
- Have Severe Liver/Kidney Impairment
- Have Heart Problems
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving
- You should always consult your doctor for suitable and effective treatment
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy to it
- Have any Heart Disease
- Have Ulcers or Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Have Bleeding Disorders
- Have any Kidney/Liver Disease
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Are Pregnant or Trying to Conceive
- Are having other Diseases, Drugs or Therapies
Voveran GE 50 mg contains an active ingredient, Diclofenac, is a Non-Steroidal Anti Inflammatory Drug and is used to treat Fever and Pain Related to conditions like Menstruation, Arthralgia Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, and Gout. Voveran GE 50 mg is well-tolerated medicine and provides relief for a long time but you should always consult your doctor for the duration of dosage as age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Adults are advised to take Voveran GE 50 mg at a fixed time, with or without food/or with milk. Do not consume larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed.
How Much Of The Voveran GE 50 Mg (Diclofenac) to Be Used?
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Voveran GE 50 mg.
How To Take The Voveran GE 50 Mg (Diclofenac)?
Voveran GE 50 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. You must swallow the tablet as a whole with water. Do not chew or crush it. It is better to take it with a meal or milk to avoid Gastric Irritation.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Voveran GE 50 Mg (Diclofenac)?
You are always advised to take Voveran GE 50 mg as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take it in a larger amount or for a longer time than recommended.
Contact your physician immediately if you are suspecting an Overdose.
A missed dose of Voveran GE 50 mg should be taken as soon as you remember. Just skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Voveran GE 50 Mg (Diclofenac)?
- Abdominal Pain
- Skin Rash
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Voveran GE 50 mg which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
It interacts with few diseased conditions like:
- Kidney Disease
- Fluid Retention and Edema
- Skin rash
- Heart Attack and stroke
- Gastrointestinal Toxicity
Warning And Precaution:
Voveran GE 50 mg should be used very cautiously in:
- Impaired Liver/Renal Function
- Peptic Ulcers
- Heart Diseases like Stroke or Heart Attack
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in the above conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Monitor your Kidney Function regularly
- Take enough water to avoid Gastric Irritation
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding the dose, time, and strength of the Tablet
Do not stop Voveran GE 50 mg abruptly or do not take it for longer than recommended by your physician
Store the Voveran GE 50 mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and not damaged.