Asthalin Rotacaps 200 Mcg
USA Brand Name
Asthalin Rotacaps (200 Mcg) (Salbutamol)
What Is The Generic Name For Asthalin Rotacaps (200 Mcg)?
Salbutamol is the generic version for Asthalin Rotacaps
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Asthalin Rotacaps 200 Mcg (Salbutamol)?
About The Asthalin Rotacaps (200 Mcg) (Salbutamol)?
Asthalin Rotacaps 200 mcg contains an active ingredient, Salbutamol (200 mcg), used in the treatment of Asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder, and other Lung Disease. You can buy it from all the leading pharmacy, drugstores and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Cipla (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Salbutamol.
Asthalin Rotacaps contains an active ingredient, Salbutamol (200 Mcg) which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Asthalin Rotacaps 200 Mcg (Salbutamol)?
Asthalin Rotacaps is used in the treatment of:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Constriction of Airways
- Other Lung Diseases
How Asthalin Rotacaps 200 Mcg (Salbutamol) Works?
Asthalin Rotacaps 200 Mcg is consisting of Salbutamol/Albuterol which is a bronchodilator which relaxes the muscles in the airways and makes breathing easier.
Before You Use Asthalin Rotacaps 200 Mcg (Salbutamol)
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Salbutamol
- You are not taking the medicines without prescriptions or without in knowledge of your doctor
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Diseases, Pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Asthalin Rotacaps 200 Mcg (Salbutamol)?
- You should avoid Alcohol and other drugs
- Avoid driving and activities that require your alertness
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions as these may react with Asthalin Rotacaps.
When Not To Use Asthalin Rotacaps 200 Mcg (Salbutamol)?
You should avoid Salbutamol if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
- Have any Heart Problem
- Have Thyroid Dysfunctioning
- Are taking medicines which can react with it
- Always discuss your medications with your doctor especially when you are going to take some new medicines
Tell Your Doctor If You
Are Allergic to the spray or any of its contents
- Have Heart Problems like Chest Pain
- Are suffering from an overactive thyroid gland functioning
- Have any other disease
- Are Pregnant/Breastfeeding
- Are having any Medical history, Surgeries or on other medications
Asthalin Rotacaps contain the active ingredient, Salbutamol (200 mcg), used in the treatment of Asthma, COPD, and other Lung Diseases. These Rotacaps are available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You should always consult your doctor for the frequency of dose as age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Adults and Children are advised to take Asthalin Rotacaps 200 Mcg at a fixed time, preferably suggested by the doctor. Do not take larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed. It should be used cautiously in pregnant and breastfeeding women. It should not be used continuously more than 3 months as it contains Beclomethasone Dipropionate
How Much Of The Asthalin Rotacaps 200 Mcg (Salbutamol) to Be Used?
You should inhale the content of one capsule at one time. Moreover, Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions for the dosage.
How To Take The Asthalin Rotacaps 200 Mcg (Salbutamol)?
Asthalin Rotacaps must not be swallowed. Place the capsule at the base of Rotahaler (a device to take Rotacaps). Keep the Rotahaler straight while loading the dose. Twist the mouthpiece completely until you hear a click sound and breathe in deeply through the mouthpiece. Hold your breath for 10 seconds.
In case some powder remains in the Rotahaler, you should repeat the process
For How Long Should You Continue Using Asthalin Rotacaps 200 Mcg (Salbutamol)?
You are always advised to use Asthalin Rotacaps for as long as your doctor has prescribed.
Contact your doctor immediately if you are suspecting an Overdose.
A missed dose of Rotacaps should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once. Set the Alarm or make somebody else in the home to remind you to take the medicine on time.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Asthalin Rotacaps 200 Mcg (Salbutamol)?
- Sinus or Throat Irritation
- Severe Hypokalemia
- Tremors Especially of Hands
- Electrolyte Imbalance
- Increased Blood Pressure
- Increased Glucose Level in Blood
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines may interact with Asthalin Rotacaps which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It may react with few drugs below:
- Drugs Used For Depression
Interactions are also reported with the following conditions so avoid to take the Respules in these conditions:
- Antepartum Haemorrhage
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Eclampsia and Severe Pre-Eclampsia Intrauterine Infection
- Placenta Praevia
Warning And Precaution
Asthalin Rotacaps 200 Mcg should be used very cautiously in:
- Overactive Thyroid Gland
- Heart Disease or Disorders
- It is not recommended for pregnant/Breastfeeding women without consultation with the doctor
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in medical conditions.
Things To Remember
- Keep out of reach of children
- Regularly wipe the mouthpiece of Rotahaler with a fiber-free tissue/cloth.
- Always put the cap on Rotahaler after use
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding the dose, time, and strength of the Tablet
- Do not use Asthalin Rotacaps until recommended by your physician
- It is very important to check the label for the usage directions
- Read the information on insert carefully
Store the Asthalin Rotacaps at the cool temperature in dark and dry place. Do not refrigerate.