Cardace 10 Mg
USA Brand Name
Cardace 10 Mg (Ramipril)
What Is The Generic Name For Cardace 10 Mg?
Ramipril is the generic version for Cardace 10 mg
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Cardace 10 Mg (Ramipril)?
About Cardace 10 Mg (Ramipril)
Cardace 10 mg contains an active salt, Ramipril, is an Angiotensin Converting Enzyme (ACE) inhibitor. It is used in the treatment of Hypertension and Heart Failure and lowers the risk of Heart Attack and Stroke. It is available at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Sanofi (India) is one of the top leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Cardace 10 mg.
Cardace 10 mg contains an active ingredient, Ramipril, 10 mg. It is also available in the various strengths at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Cardace 10 Mg (Ramipril)?
Cardace 10 mg is used in the treatment of:
- Heart Failure
- Lowers the risk of Heart Attack and stroke
How Cardace 10 Mg (Ramipril) Works?
Cardace 10mg has Ramipril as an active ingredient. It is an ACE inhibitor which helps in reducing stress on the Heart and relaxing blood vessel so that blood flows more smoothly and the heart can pump blood more efficiently.
Before You Use Cardace 10 Mg (Ramipril):
- Stop using potassium supplements or potassium-rich food like Banana, Broccoli, etc.
- Make sure that you are not taking Alcohol while taking Cardace 10mg
- Make sure that you do not have heart, liver or kidney problems
- Make sure that your doctor knows about your medical history
What Should You Avoid While Taking Cardace 10 Mg (Ramipril)?
- Potassium Rich Diet or Supplements
- Other Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Cardace 10 Mg (Ramipril)?
You should not take Cardace 10 mg if you:
- Are Allergic to it
- Have Heart and Liver problems
- Are Pregnant and trying to Conceive
- Are Driving or Doing a Work which needs your alertness
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have an allergy to the tablet
- Have any other heart disease
- Have any kidney or liver disease
- Are taking alcohol or other drugs
- Are Pregnant or trying to conceive
How Much Of The Cardace 10 Mg (Ramipril) to Be Used?
Cardace 10 mg is available in various strengths at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores. Patients are always advised to take Cardace 10 mg according to the severity of the disease. It is very important to follow your doctor’s instructions and prescriptions only.
How To Take The Cardace 10 Mg (Ramipril)?
Cardace 10 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. You should swallow the tablet as a whole with water. Do not try to chew and crush it. It is always better to take it with food.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Cardace 10 Mg (Ramipril)?
You are always advised to take Cardace 10 mg as prescribed by your doctor. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. Follow all the instructions given by your doctor. Do not take it in a smaller or larger amount or for longer than prescribed.
You should contact your doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected.
You should try to take every dose of Cardace 10 mg at a fixed time. A missed dose should be taken as soon as you remember. You can skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Cardace 10 Mg (Ramipril)?
- Chest Pain
- Slow Heart Rate
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Cardace 10 mg. It can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on other medication. It interacts with the following medicines
- Antihypertensives like: Prazosin
Warning And Precaution:
Cardace 10 mg is contraindicated in conditions like:
- Bilateral renal artery stenosis
- It should not be given to Pregnant and Breastfeeding women
- Patients with liver and kidney disease
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always read the information written on the leaflet of medicine.
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding the dose, time and strength of the Tablet.
- It should not be used in hypersensitivity.
- You should get up from the bed slowly when you are taking Cardace 10mg
- Cardace 10 mg should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Do not exceed the limit of dosage
Store the Cardace 10 mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and tablets are not damaged.