Ramipres 1.25 Mg
USA Brand Name
Ramipres 1.25 Mg (Ramipril)
What Is The Generic Name For Ramipres 1.25 Mg:
Ramipril is the generic version for Ramipres 1.25 mg
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Ramipres 1.25 mg (Ramipril):
About Ramipres 1.25 Mg (Ramipril):
Ramipres 1.25 mg contains an active ingredient, Ramipril, a medicine which is used for the treatment of High Blood Pressure, Heart Failure and other Heart conditions. You can buy it from all the leading pharmacy, drugstores and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Cipla (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Ramipres 1.25 mg.
Ramipres 1.25 mg contains an active ingredient, Ramipril, 1.25 mg which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Ramipres 1.25 Mg (Ramipril):
Ramipres 1.25 mg is used in:
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Heart Failure
- Reduces the risk of Heart Attack
How Ramipres 1.25 Mg (Ramipril) Works:
Ramipres 1.25 mg has an active ingredient, Ramipril, an Angiotensin Converting Enzyme (ACE) inhibitor which basically reduces the stress on the heart and relaxes blood vessel so that blood flows more smoothly and the heart can pump blood more efficiently.
Before You Use Ramipres 1.25 Mg (Ramipril):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Ramipril
- You do not take alcohol
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Diseases, Pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Ramipres 1.25 Mg (Ramipril):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid Driving or Machine Operating Jobs
- You should strictly avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Ramipres 1.25 Mg (Ramipril):
You should avoid Ramipres 1.25 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have Severe Liver/Kidney Impairment
- Have gone through any Surgical Procedure
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving
- Have any other serious condition which can be worsened by intake of Ramipril
- You should always consult your doctor for suitable and effective treatment
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy to it
- Have any Intestinal/Stomach Disease
- Have rapid swelling of the lips, tongue, and throat that may affect breathing while taking Ramipril
- Have any Kidney/Liver Disease
- Have a Persistent Cough
- Are Pregnant/Breastfeeding
- Are having other Diseases, Drugs or Therapies
Ramipres 1.25 mg contains an active ingredient, Ramipril, which is used in the prevention of clotting of blood in Blood Vessels hence preventing Heart Attack and other conditions. Ramipres 1.25 mg is available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You should always consult your doctor for the duration of dosage as age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Adults are advised to take Ramipres 1.25 mg at a fixed time, with or without food. Do not consume larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed. It is not recommended for use in children or adolescents less than 18 years of age.
How Much Of The Ramipres 1.25 Mg (Ramipril) to Be Used:
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Ramipres 1.25 mg.
How To Take The Ramipres 1.25 Mg (Ramipril):
Ramipres 1.25 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. You must swallow the tablet as a whole with water. Do not chew or crush it. It is better to take it with or without food. You should avoid Potassium and Potassium rich foods like Banana and Broccoli.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Ramipres 1.25 Mg (Ramipril)
You are always advised to take Ramipres 1.25 mg as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take it in a large amount or for a longer time than recommended.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect an Overdose.
A missed dose of Ramipres 1.25 mg should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Ramipres 1.25 Mg (Ramipril)
- Blurred vision
- Increased Potassium Level in Blood
- Renal Impairment
- Unusual Tiredness and Weakness
- Back pain
- Chest tightness
- Decreased Blood Pressure
- Increased heartbeat
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Ramipres 1.25 mg which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other Drugs or Herbal Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
It interacts with few diseased conditions like:
Warning And Precaution:
Ramipres 1.25 mg should be used very cautiously in:
- Impaired Liver/Renal Function
- Pediatric Population
- Pregnant women as it may cause birth defects or can be fatal to your unborn baby
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in the above conditions.
Things To Remember:
- You should follow a regular exercise and proper diet schedule
- Keep monitoring your Liver enzyme function
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding the dose, time, and strength of the Tablet
Do not stop Ramipres 1.25 mg abruptly or do not take it for longer than recommended by your physician
Store the Ramipres 1.25 mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and not damaged.