International Brand Name
Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution
3ml of 0.03%
Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution
Sun Pharmaceuticals, India
Careprost 3 Ml of 0.03%
What Is The Generic Name For Careprost 0.03% w/v -3 Ml Eye Drops:
Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution is the generic name for Careprost 0.03% w/v -3 ml Eye Drops.
Which International Brand is Equivalent To Careprost 0.03% w/v (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution):
The International brand which is equivalent to careprost 0.03% w/v -3 ml Eye Drops is Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution.
About Careprost 0.03% w/v -3 Ml Eye Drops (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution):
Careprost 0.03% w/v -3 ml Eye Drops contains Bimatoprost as an active ingredient. Careprost 0.03% w/v in a 3 ml eye drop bottle is used for the treatment of Glaucoma and many other eye problems. You can search it from all the leading pharmacy, drugstores and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Dosage Form of Careprost 0.03% w/v -3 Ml Eye Drops (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution):
Manufacturer of Careprost 0.03% w/v -3 Ml Eye Drops (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution):
Sun Pharmaceuticals (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies manufacture Careprost 0.03% w/v -3 ml Eye Drop.
Careprost 0.03% w/v -3ml Eye Drop contains Bimatoprost 0.03% w/v in 3ml bottle as an active ingredient, It is available in various strengths and substitutes at almost all the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Careprost 0.03% w/v -3 Ml Eye Drops:
Careprost 0.03% w/v is used in the treatment of:
1. Glaucoma - It is an eye disorder which is associated with optic nerve damage and as it progresses, it results in progressive retinal ganglion cell loss and irreversible blindness.
2. Ocular hypertension - It is an eye disorder which is characterized by higher than normal intraocular pressure in the eye.
3. Hypotrichosis of the eyes - It is a condition which is characterized by very less hair on the eyelashes.
How Careprost 0.03% w/v -3 Ml Eye Drops (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution) Works:
Careprost 0.03% w/v is consisting of Bimatoprost as an active ingredient basically decreases the pressure in the eyeball by increasing the expulsion of aqueous humor (clear watery fluid filling the space in front of an eyeball).
Before You Use Careprost 0.03% w/v -3 Ml Eye Drops (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to its contents
- Your doctor knows about your Surgeries, Pre-existing diseases and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Careprost 0.03% w/v -3 Ml Eye Drops (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution):
- Do not wear contact lenses while using Careprost and should wear them after 15 min of using it.
- Never take Careprost 0.03% w/v or any other drug without consulting the doctor.
When Not To Use Careprost 0.03% w/v -3 Ml Eye Drops (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution):
You should avoid Careprost Eye Drops if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Are using Contact Lenses
- Are using other Eye Drops which can interfere with Bimatoprost
- You should always consult your Physician for suitable and effective treatment
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have an allergy to it or any ingredient present in it.
- Have any inflammation or infection of eyes or any part of eyes
- Have any Liver Dysfunction
- Have gone through any eye surgery
- Have any other Disease, Drugs or Therapies which may affect its efficacy
Dosage of Careprost 0.03% w/v -3 Ml Eye Drops (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution):
Careprost 0.03% w/v -3 ml Eye Drop contains an active ingredient, Bimatoprost 0.03% w/v, which is used in the treatment of Glaucoma. It may be available in various strengths and substitutes but it should be given on doctor’s prescription only. You should always consult your doctor for the frequency and dosage as age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Patients are advised to take Careprost Eye Drops at a fixed time as suggested by the doctor. If you are taking multiple eye medication then always take a gap of 5-10 min between two medicines to prevent the dilution of medicines.
How Much Of The Careprost 0.03% w/v -3 Ml Eye Drops (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution) to Be Used:
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Careprost 0.03% w/v. Furthermore, it is suggested to take one drop once a day regularly.
How To Take The Careprost 0.03% w/v -3 Ml Eye Drops (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution):
Careprost 0.03% w/v should be taken at a fixed time probably in the evening. Always talk to a doctor to know about the correct dosage and time for the medicine.
Hold the dropper close to the eye without touching its tip. Gently squeeze the dropper and place the medicine inside the lower eyelid. Wipe off the extra liquid with a clean towel.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Careprost 0.03% w/v -3 Ml Eye Drops (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution)
You are always advised to take the Eye Drop as long as prescribed by your doctor. Do not stop taking it before the completion of the course and also do not take it for a longer period without doctor’s knowledge.
Overdose of Careprost 0.03% w/v -3 Ml Eye Drops (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution)
Contact your doctor immediately if you are suspecting that you have taken a high dose/multiple doses and due to that you are facing some problems in your eyes.
Missed Dose of Careprost 0.03% w/v -3 Ml Eye Drops (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution)
A missed dose of Careprost 0.03% w/v should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not take multiple doses next time if you missed once. Taking multiple doses at single will not accelerate the process of recovery.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Careprost 0.03% w/v 3 Ml (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution)
- Eye Itching
- Conjunctival Hyperemia
- Stinging in the Eyes
- Eyelash Changes
- Burning Sensation in Eye
- Foreign Body Sensation in Eyes
- Increased Iris Pigmentation (Brown Pigmentation) which may be permanent
What Are The Common Drug Interactions of Careprost 0.03% w/v 3 Ml (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution)
Few medicines have been reported to interact with the Eye Drop contents which can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on Vitamins, other medicines or Herbal Supplements as these may interact with your Careprost 0.03% w/v. It may interact with medicines like Latanoprost.
Warning And Precaution for Careprost 0.03% w/v 3 Ml (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution)
Careprost 0.03% w/v should be used very cautiously in:
- Abnormal Liver Function
- Absent eye lens
- Inflammation of Iris and Uvea of the eye
- Macular swelling (Edema) and degeneration of the eye
Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in the above conditions.
Things To Remember before you use Careprost 0.03% w/v 3 Ml (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution)
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Care should be taken to prevent the contact of eye dispenser with eyes, eyelids, eyelashes, or fingers to avoid infection.
- Consult your doctor in case you have any doubt regarding dose, time, and strength of the medication.
Indications for using Careprost 0.03% w/v 3 Ml (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution)
- Eyelid skin may become dark and of increased length, thickness, and the number of your eyelashes. Do not worry as these changes will disappear after discontinuing Careprost.
- Read the inserts carefully.
Storage for Careprost 0.03% w/v 3 Ml (Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution)
Store it at room temperature in dark, clean and dry place. Do not freeze it.
|Item Condition||Price Currency||MPN||Product Id||PriceValidUntil|
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What are generic medicines?Generic medicines are the medicines that have the same active ingredients as that of the brand medicines but differ in inactive ingredients (ingredients that are used for coloring, preservation, etc.). Generics have the same side-effects, treatment, precautions, and dosage as that of the brand medicine. They are approved by WHO.
Q2. Why are generic medicines cheaper and are they safe to use?Generic medicines are cheap because they do not involve the cost of marketing, advertisement, promotion, attractive packaging, etc. All the brand medicines spend a lot of money on the aforementioned processes and the final cost is added to the products cost. Generic medicines are exclusive of this cost. These medicines are approved by WHO and completely safe to use.
Q3. Is a prescription compulsory to place an order at Cheap Medicine Shop?Ans. Cheap Medicine Shop does not entertain the sale on any medicine online in the absence of a legitimate prescription certified by a doctor. The order stands cancel on the failure to submit the prescription within fifteen days from the date of placing the order.
Q4. How long does the delivery of the order take?Ans. We promise you to deliver the order at your doorstep within 15 days in the US and 3 to 4 weeks for other countries, from the date of confirmation of the order.