Lashgrow 3 ml
USA Brand Name
Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution
Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution
Lashgrow is marketed globally by Radicon Laboratories and is available at every leading online pharmacy, drugstore and medical supply store. The active ingredient present in Lashgrow is Bimatoprost. Bimatoprost is used to:
- Treat glaucoma
- Lower high eye pressure
- Help eyelashes grow.
Manufacturer Of Lashgrow
Lashgrow, that contains the salt Bimatoprost, is manufactured by Radicon Laboratories. It is mainly marketed and supplied by the company and its associates in India and is available at every leading online pharmacy, drugstore and medical supply store.
Lashgrow, that contains Bimatoprost, is available in different strengths.
USA Brands Equivalent To Bimatoprost, The Salt Present In Lashgrow
The following are the USA brand equivalent to Lashgrow:
Uses Of Bimatoprost, The Salt Present In Lashgrow
Bimatoprost is used in the treatment of:
- High eye pressure
- Hypotrichosis of eyelashes
How Lashgrow Works?
Bimatoprost acts by decreasing the pressure inside your eyes by increasing the outflow of aqueous humor which is the clear fluid that fills the space in the front of the eyeball between the lens and the cornea. Bimatoprost also increases the percent and duration of hair in the growth phase resulting in the growth of eyelashes.
How To Take Lashgrow?
For increased Intraocular pressure: Lashgrow, that contains the salt Bimatoprost, should be applied (one drop daily) in the evening to the affected eye. However, do not apply more than once a day. Keep your eyes closed for some time after applying. Be careful while using this drug as told by your physician to prevent unwanted hair growth.
For Hypotrichosis of eyelashes: Take one drop on an applicator and evenly apply along the skin of the upper lid at the base of the eyelash daily during bed time. Repeat for the second eye.
Bimatoprost, the active salt present in Lashgrow, is available as different doses at every leading online pharmacy, drugstore and medical supply store. A specific dose for your condition will be directed by your doctor.
How Long Should I Continue Taking Lashgrow?
It is always advisable to consult your physician before you start/stop taking the drug. Avoid taking such decisions on your own and do not self-medicate.
Missed Dose Of Lashgrow?
A missed dose should be taken as soon as you remember it. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not take multiple doses at the same time
Drugs That Interact With Bimatoprost, The Salt Present In Lashgrow
The following drugs are known to interact with Lashgrow:
Tell Your Doctor
- If you have an allergy to Bimatoprost.
- If you have an allergy to any other drugs or food substances.
- If you have any other diseases.
- Inform your doctor about all the medicines you are taking.
When Not To Take Lashgrow
Do not take Lashgrow if you have allergic reactions to the salt or any of the excipients present in the formulation.
Side Effects Of Lashgrow
Side effects of Lashgrow include:
- Allergic Reactions like rashes, hives, itching, tightness of chest, etc.
- Change in eyesight, eye pain or eye irritation.
- Discharge from the eyes.
- There is a chance of the eye color changing. If this happens, call your doctor immediately.
Overdose Of Lashgrow
Possible effects of an overdose may vary from person to person. Seek medical care as early as possible in case an overdose is suspected.
General Information and Precautions
- Call your doctor if you don’t see any improvement in your condition or if it worsens.
- Do not share your drug with others.
- Talk to your doctor before you start to take any new drugs.
- Do not touch the tip of the container.
- Wash your hands before and after using the drug.
- Be careful while driving or while doing other activities that require clear eyesight.
- Tell your doctor if you have an eye infection, eye allergy or will be having eye surgery.