International Brand Name
Abiraterone Acetate (500Mg)
Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Abiratas 500 Mg Tablet (Abiraterone Acetate)
What Is The Generic Name For Abiratas 500 Mg Tablet:
Abiraterone Acetate is the generic version for Abiratas 500 mg Tablet
Which International Brand is Equivalent To Abiratas 500 Mg Tablet (Abiraterone Acetate):
About Abiratas 500 Mg Tablet (Abiraterone Acetate)
Abiratas 500 mg Tablet contains an active ingredient, Abiraterone Acetate, which is an anticancer drug used in men simultaneously with another drug called prednisone for the treatment of prostate cancer which has spread to other parts of the body. This medicine is generally used in patients who are not responding to other treatment options. Prostate cancer develops when cells in the prostate gland begin to grow rapidly in an uncontrolled manner. It is the second most general type of cancer seen in males. In most cases, prostate cancer is slow-growing & stays undiagnosed because it does not show any symptoms. In some cases, the cancer cells grow & spread quickly. This medicine is easily obtainable with all the leading primary pharmacies, drugstores, & medical supply stores however this medicine must be taken on doctor’s prescription only.
Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is the primary pharmaceutical company that manufactures Abiratas 500 mg Tablet.
Abiratas 500 mg Tablet contains an active constituent, Abiraterone Acetate (500 mg). This medicine is accessible in other substitutes with all the leading primary online pharmacies, drugstores, & medical supply stores easily.
What Are The Uses Of The Abiratas 500 Mg Tablet (Abiraterone Acetate):
Abiratas 500 mg Tablet is used for the treatment in the following conditions:
How Abiratas 500 Mg Tablet (Abiraterone Acetate) Works:
Abiratas 500 mg Tablet has an active ingredient; Abiraterone Acetate which is an anti-cancer medication. It acts by preventing androgen (male hormone) production in man. This is done by inhibiting an enzyme (CYP17) which is responsible for the production of androgen. This is how it slows down the development of prostate cancer.
Before You Use Abiratas 500 Mg Tablet (Abiraterone Acetate):
Make certain that:
- You are not having some severe Disease
- You are not sensitive to Abiraterone Acetate
- You must update your doctor vis-à-vis your medical histories like your pre-existing disease, Medications & surgeries, supplements, Food Habits, lifestyle, and the rest.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Abiratas 500 Mg Tablet (Abiraterone Acetate):
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid smoking
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Abiratas 500 Mg Tablet (Abiraterone Acetate):
You should not take Abiratas 500 mg Tablet if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have liver problems
- Have kidney problems
- Have high blood pressure
- Have heart problem
- Are pregnant
- Have infections
- Are breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have an Allergy to the Tablet
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have Liver/ Kidney disease
- Have infections
Abiratas 500 mg Tablet contains an active ingredient, Abiraterone Acetate that is used in the treatment of prostate cancer. This medication is easily obtainable in diverse substitutes & strength. This medication has to be purchased or taken on a doctor’s recommendation only. The patient must discuss with the medical doctor for an alteration of dosage & time of the medicine knowing the actuality that the severity of the disease differs from person to person. This adjustment can only be judged as optimum by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take Abiratas 500 mg Tablet at a fixed time without food as instructed by your medical doctor. You must take Abiratas 500 mg Tablet regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The Abiratas 500 Mg Tablet (Abiraterone Acetate) to Be Used:
Abiratas 500 mg Tablet is easily available in various strengths & substitutes. Patients are constantly suggested to pursue doctor’s prescriptions & instructions to take Abiratas 500 mg Tablet. You should not receive this Tablet on your own & for a longer period as recommended by the doctor.
How To Take The Abiratas 500 Mg Tablet (Abiraterone Acetate):
Take Abiratas 500 mg Tablet in the dose & duration as suggested by your doctor of medicine. You have to ingest the medicine as a whole & not chew, crush, or break the Tablet. Abiratas 500 mg Tablet must be empty stomach; however, it is always better to take this medicine at a set occasion.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Abiratas 500 Mg Tablet (Abiraterone Acetate):
You are always suggested to take Abiratas 500 mg Tablet as prescribed. You must not start or stop taking this medication all of a sudden on your own. You have to follow all the procedures given by your doctor, scrupulously. You must not obtain the Tablet in a larger or smaller measure or for an extensive phase than suggested by your doctor.
You must search out for medical emergency treatment and/ or get in touch with your medical doctor straight away in a situation of any overdose symptoms. The emergency treatment will be started without delay by your medical doctor if they notice any overdose symptoms in you.
The missed dose of the Tablet has to be taken as fast as viable. You must firmly leave out the missed dose if it is the time for your next intended dosage by now. It is firmly recommended not to double the dosage of the treatment to make up for the missed dose.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Abiratas 500 Mg Tablet (Abiraterone Acetate):
- Decreased potassium level in the blood
- Edema (swelling)
- Decreased white blood cell count
- Increased liver enzymes
- Anemia (low number of red blood cells)
- Urinary tract infection
- High blood pressure
- Increased cholesterol level in the blood
- Hot flashes
- Joint swelling
- Increased levels of blood fat
- Altered blood sugar level
- Irregular heartbeat
- Shortness of breath
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Many medicines have been reported to interact with Abiratas 500 mg Tablet. These interactions may engender some needless or unfavorable effects or it may probably cause your drug not to function properly. You should frequently have a conversation with your doctor if you are taking other prescription/ Supplements consequently well-proposed medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
This drug can as well interact with the following mentioned disease condition:
- Cardiovascular disease
- Liver Disease
Warning And Precaution:
Abiratas 500 mg Tablet can worsen the conditions like:
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- This medicine is not recommended for use by children and adolescents
- This medicine is not recommended for use by female patients
- You must get your blood test done frequently during treatment to monitor the side effects of Abiraterone Acetate on your blood cells
- Regular blood tests are necessary to check your blood cells along with kidney, liver & heart function during treatment with this medicine
- Your doctor may regularly observe your blood pressure and the level of potassium in your blood during treatment with this medicine
- You might be asked for regular monitoring of blood glucose level while on treatment
- You of reliable effective contraception by both males & females during treatment is important to avoid pregnancy
- You should not drive or handle heavy machines alongside as taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness
- You are supposed not to take this drug if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or are breastfeeding
- You must always discuss with your medical doctor to obtain the first-rate treatment if you are observing a number of the above-mentioned conditions/ symptoms.
Things To Remember:
- Keep the Abiratas 500 mg Tablet out of reach & vision of the children
- This treatment is strictly used with care for the treatment of children
- Abiratas 500 mg Tablet is not recommended for use by pregnant women due to the augmented risk of injurious effects on the unborn child
- You have to always check up the information in predominantly printed on the leaflet/ insert of the medicine
- You must constantly discuss with your medical doctor if you have any uncertainty in terms of the dosage, strength & time of the drug.
Abiratas 500 mg Tablet should be used as recommended by your doctor. You must not take this drug for a longer period than recommended by the medical doctor.
Store the Abiratas 500 mg Tablet at room temperature in dark & dry location. Make sure that the Tablet is intact & not broken while purchasing or storing.
|Item Condition||Price Currency||MPN||Product Id||PriceValidUntil|
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What are generic medicines?Generic medicines are the medicines that have the same active ingredients as that of the brand medicines but differ in inactive ingredients (ingredients that are used for coloring, preservation, etc.). Generics have the same side-effects, treatment, precautions, and dosage as that of the brand medicine. They are approved by WHO.
Q2. Why are generic medicines cheaper and are they safe to use?Generic medicines are cheap because they do not involve the cost of marketing, advertisement, promotion, attractive packaging, etc. All the brand medicines spend a lot of money on the aforementioned processes and the final cost is added to the products cost. Generic medicines are exclusive of this cost. These medicines are approved by WHO and completely safe to use.
Q3. Is a prescription compulsory to place an order at Cheap Medicine Shop?Ans. Cheap Medicine Shop does not entertain the sale on any medicine online in the absence of a legitimate prescription certified by a doctor. The order stands cancel on the failure to submit the prescription within fifteen days from the date of placing the order.
Q4. How long does the delivery of the order take?Ans. We promise you to deliver the order at your doorstep within 15 days in the US and 3 to 4 weeks for other countries, from the date of confirmation of the order.