International Brand Name
Alli 60 Mg (Orlistat)
What Is The Generic Name For Alli 60 Mg:
Orlistat is the generic version for Alli 60 mg
Which International Brand is Equivalent To Alli 60 Mg (Orlistat):
About Alli 60 Mg (Orlistat)
Alli 60 mg contains an active ingredient, Orlistat, which is used for weight loss and is available at all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
GSK (Greece) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Alli 60 mg.
Alli 60 mg contains an active ingredient, Orlistat, 60 mg which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Alli 60 Mg (Orlistat):
Alli 60 mg helps in weight loss with diet planning and Exercise
How Alli 60 Mg (Orlistat) Works:
Alli 60 mg (Orlistat) basically inhibits enzymes responsible for the breakdown of fats in the intestine. Thus, preventing the digestion and absorption of fats in the intestine.
Before You Use Alli 60 Mg (Orlistat):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Orlistat
- You do not have any Serious Illness
- Your doctor knows about your medical history (about your Surgeries, all diseases, pre-existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Alli 60 Mg (Orlistat):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid Driving
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Alli 60 Mg (Orlistat):
You should not take Alli 60 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have Poor Absorption Issues
- Are not Obese or overweight
- Have Severe Liver/Kidney/Pancreatic Ailments
- Have Diabetes Mellitus
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy To The Capsule
- Have any Kidney/Liver/Pancreatic Disease
- Have Gall Bladder Problems
- Are taking Blood Thinning Agents, Antidiabetic Medicines, and Thyroid Diseases
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Are Pregnant or Trying to Conceive/Breastfeeding
- Are using other Weight Losing Products
Alli 60 mg contains Orlistat, is used in weight loss. It is available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You should consult your doctor for dosage and time as the age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Adults are advised to take Alli 60 mg at a fixed time with food as instructed by your Doctor. Try to take it regularly by time for the best results. You should take it with a low fat diet.
How Much Of The Alli 60 Mg (Orlistat) to Be Used:
Alli 60 mg should be taken as one capsule per low-fat meal. Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Alli 60 mg.
How To Take The Alli 60 Mg (Orlistat):
Alli 60 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time with a fatty diet. You must swallow the capsule as a whole with water without chewing or crushing it. Alli 60 mg is preferably taken regularly once daily and multivitamins should be taken while this therapy.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Alli 60 Mg (Orlistat):
You are always advised to take Alli 60 mg as prescribed by your doctor. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. You are not advised to take it more than 3 capsules per day or for a longer time than recommended.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect an Overdose.
You should try to take every dose of Alli 60 mg at a fixed time. A missed dose of Alli 60 mg should be taken as soon as you remember. Just skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Alli 60 Mg (Orlistat):
- Bowel incontinence
- Flatus with discharge
- Oily spotting
- Abdominal cramps
- Soft stools
- Unusual Tiredness and Weakness
- Tooth Problems
- Trouble Sleeping
- Yellow Colored Eyes or Skin
- Abnormal Bowel Movements
- Menstrual Change
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Alli 60 mg. It can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on other medications or Supplements. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Antidiabetic Drugs
- Medicines used to Treat Seizures
- Lopinavir, Ritonavir, Tenofovir, etc
It also interferes with lab tests:
- Blood Tests
Warning And Precaution:
Alli 60 mg can worsen the conditions like:
- Gasterointestinal diseases
- Liver/Kidney Diseases
Consult your doctor to get best possible treatment when you are suffering from all these conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Take multivitamins like A, D, E, and K at bedtime to prevent further complications
- Keep monitoring your whole Blood Cell Count, Glucose Levels
- Regular Exercise and a balanced diet will help you in reducing your weight
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always read the information written on the leaflet of medicine
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding dose, time, and strength of the Capsule
Alli 60 mg should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Do not Skip the meal or do not take the low-fat diet while taking Orlistat.
Store the Alli 60 mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the capsules should be intact and not damaged.
|Item Condition||Price Currency||MPN||Product Id||PriceValidUntil|
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What are generic medicines?Generic medicines are the medicines that have the same active ingredients as that of the brand medicines but differ in inactive ingredients (ingredients that are used for coloring, preservation, etc.). Generics have the same side-effects, treatment, precautions, and dosage as that of the brand medicine. They are approved by WHO.
Q2. Why are generic medicines cheaper and are they safe to use?Generic medicines are cheap because they do not involve the cost of marketing, advertisement, promotion, attractive packaging, etc. All the brand medicines spend a lot of money on the aforementioned processes and the final cost is added to the products cost. Generic medicines are exclusive of this cost. These medicines are approved by WHO and completely safe to use.
Q3. Is a prescription compulsory to place an order at Cheap Medicine Shop?Ans. Cheap Medicine Shop does not entertain the sale on any medicine online in the absence of a legitimate prescription certified by a doctor. The order stands cancel on the failure to submit the prescription within fifteen days from the date of placing the order.
Q4. How long does the delivery of the order take?Ans. We promise you to deliver the order at your doorstep within 15 days in the US and 3 to 4 weeks for other countries, from the date of confirmation of the order.