Angizem CD 90 Mg
USA Brand Name
Sun Pharma Laboratories, India
Angizem CD 90 (Diltiazem)
What Is The Generic Name For Angizem CD 90 Mg:
Diltiazem is the generic version for Angizem CD 90 mg
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Angizem CD 90 Mg (Diltiazem):
About Angizem CD 90 Mg (Diltiazem)
Angizem CD 90 mg contains an active salt, Diltiazem, is Calcium Channel Blocker, which is used in the treatment of Hypertension, Chest Pain (Angina) and Arrhythmias. You can buy it from all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Sun Pharma Laboratories (India) is one of the top leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Angizem CD 90 mg.
Angizem CD 90 mg contains an active ingredient, Diltiazem, 30 mg. It is easily available in the various strengths at all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Angizem CD 90 Mg (Diltiazem):
Angizem CD 90 mg is used to treat Heart Disease and Blood Pressure:
- Angina Pectoris Prophylaxis
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
How Angizem CD 90 Mg (Diltiazem) Works:
Angizem CD 90 mg is a Calcium Channel Blocker. It blocks the action of calcium on heart and blood vessels by relaxing the muscles which helps in reducing the Blood Pressure and abnormally increased Heart Beat which lowers strain and oxygen requirement of the Heart.
Before You Use Angizem CD 90 Mg (Diltiazem):
You must be sure that:
- You are not taking Alcohol as it can produce some side effects.
- Your doctor knows about your medical history (Pre-existing Diseases, Surgeries, and Medications)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Angizem CD 90 Mg (Diltiazem):
- You should avoid Alcohol and Grapefruit Juice
- You should avoid Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Angizem CD 90 Mg (Diltiazem):
You should not take Angizem CD 90 Mg if you:
- Are Allergic to it
- Have Atrioventricular Block, Left Ventricular Dysfunction or other Serious Heart Problems
- Have Acute Myocardial Infarction
- Have Sick Sinus Syndrome
- Are Drug Addicted
- Are facing Side Effects (Dizziness, Lightheadedness, Swelling Ankles/Feet, Flushing, or A Headache)
- Are Having Kidney and Liver Problems
- Are Pregnant/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have any allergy
- Have any other heart disease
- Are suffering from Postural Hypotension (try to get up slowly to reduce this side effect)
- Have any kidney or liver disorder
- Are taking alcohol or other drugs
- Are taking grapefruit juice
- Are Pregnant or trying to conceive
Angizem CD 90 mg contains an active ingredient, a Calcium Channel Blocker, which is used in the treatment of Hypertension, Chest Pain (Angina) and Arrhythmias. Angizem CD 90 mg is available in various strengths, substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You should always consult your doctor for the frequency and dosage as the age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Adults are advised to take Angizem CD 90 mg at a fixed time, with or without food. Do not consume larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed.
How Much Of The Angizem CD 90 Mg (Diltiazem) to Be Used:
Angizem CD 90 Mg is available in various strengths at all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, and medical supply stores. Patients are always advised to take Angizem CD 90 Mg according to the severity of the disease. It is preferable to follow your doctor’s instructions and prescriptions only.
How To Take The Angizem CD 90 Mg (Diltiazem):
Angizem CD 90 Mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. You should swallow the tablet as a whole with water. Do not try to chew and crush it. It is always better to take it with food.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Angizem CD 90 Mg:
You are always advised to take Angizem CD 90 Mg as prescribed by your doctor. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. Do not take it in a smaller or larger amount or for longer than recommended.
You should contact your doctor immediately if you are suspecting an overdose.
You should try to take every dose of Angizem CD 90 Mg at a fixed time. A missed dose should be taken as soon as you remember. You can skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Angizem CD 90 Mg (Diltiazem):
- Body pain
- Postural Hypotension
- Chest discomfort
- Swelling of the hands, ankles, feet, or lower legs
- Acid or sour stomach
- Muscle pain
- Skin rash
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Angizem CD 90 Mg. It can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on other medications. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Ethinyl Estradiol
It also interacts with Diseased Conditions like:
Warning And Precaution:
Angizem CD 90 mg should be used cautiously in:
- Skin Reactions
- Heart Conduction
- Patients with liver and kidney disease
- This medicine is not recommended for Pregnant/Breastfeeding Women and Pediatric Population
- You should always inform your doctor about your Medical Records so that you can have the best possible and adjusted regimen.
Things To Remember:
- Follow the proper Diet and Exercise Schedule for better Effects
- Always read the information written on the leaflet of medicine
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use already open or damaged strips of tablets
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding the dose, time and strength of the Tablet.
Angizem CD 90 Mg should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Do not exceed the limit of dosage
Store the Angizem CD 90 Mg at room temperature in a dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and tablets are not damaged.