Arifine 5 Mg Tablet
USA Brand Name
Icon Life Sciences
Arifine 5 Mg Tablet (Aripiprazole)
What Is The Generic Name For Arifine 5 Mg Tablet:
Aripiprazole is the generic version for Arifine 5 mg Tablet
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Arifine 5 Mg Tablet (Aripiprazole):
About Arifine 5 Mg Tablet (Aripiprazole)
Arifine 5 mg Tablet contains an active ingredient, Aripiprazole, which helps to treat bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. Schizophrenia is a severe mental disorder that affects the thinking process, emotions, & behavior and causes a person to lose contact with reality. The person may feel, see, or hear things that are not present. Bipolar disorder is a serious mental illness in which people who have it go through unusual mood changes. They go from very happy, ‘up,’ & active to very sad * hopeless, ‘down,’ & inactive, & then back again. People often have normal moods in between. The up feeling is known as mania and the down feeling is known as depression. This medicine is available at all the leading pharmacies, drugstores, & medical supply stores & must be taken strictly by doctor’s prescription only.
Icon Life Sciences Ltd. is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Arifine 5 mg Tablet.
Arifine 5 mg Tablet contains an active constituent, Aripiprazole. It is obtainable in other substitutes also at all the leading online pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Arifine 5 Mg Tablet (Aripiprazole):
Arifine 5 mg Tablet is used in the treatment in the following conditions:
- Bipolar disorder
How Arifine 5 Mg Tablet (Aripiprazole) Works:
Arifine 5 mg Tablet has an active ingredient; Aripiprazole is an atypical antipsychotic which works by modulating the action of certain chemical messengers in the brain which affect thoughts. The antipsychotic activity of Aripiprazole is due to a combination of antagonism at D2 receptors in the mesolimbic pathway & 5HT2A receptors in the frontal cortex. Antagonism at D2 receptors relieves positive symptoms whereas antagonism at 5HT2A receptors relieves negative symptoms of schizophrenia.
Before You Use Arifine 5 Mg Tablet (Aripiprazole):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Aripiprazole
- You are not having any serious Disease
- Your doctor must be learned about your medicinal history like your pre-existing disease, surgeries & Medications, Supplements, Food Habits, lifestyle, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Arifine 5 Mg Tablet (Aripiprazole):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Arifine 5 Mg Tablet (Aripiprazole):
- You should not take Arifine 5 mg Tablet if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have liver problems
- Have kidney problems
- Are pregnant
- Have infections
- Are breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy to the Tablet
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have Liver disease
- Have suicidal thoughts
- Have diabetes and dyslipidemia
- Have tardive dyskinesia
- Have dementia
- Have infections
Arifine 5 mg Tablet contains an active ingredient, Aripiprazole, which is used in the treatment of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. This medicine is accessible in different substitutes & strengths & has got to be purchased or given on doctor’s prescription only. You must consult your physician for dosage & time of the medicine because age and severity of the disease differ from person to person and it can only be best judged by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take Arifine 5 mg Tablet at a fixed time with or without food as instructed by your Doctor. You must take Arifine 5 mg Tablet regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The Arifine 5 Mg Tablet (Aripiprazole) to Be Used:
As Arifine 5 mg Tablet is available in various strengths and substitutes, Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Arifine 5 mg Tablet. Do not take the Tablet on your own & for a longer period than recommended by the doctor.
How To Take The Arifine 5 Mg Tablet (Aripiprazole):
Take Arifine 5 mg Tablet in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow the tablet as a whole. You are advised not to chew, crush or break the Tablet. A refine 5 mg Tablet is to be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time. Take this tablet in the morning to avoid difficulty sleeping.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Arifine 5 Mg Tablet (Aripiprazole):
You are always advised to take Arifine 5 mg Tablet as prescribed. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. You must strictly follow all the instructions given by your doctor. Do not take the Tablet in larger or smaller quantities or for a longer period than suggested by your doctor.
You must seek medical emergency treatment and/ or contact your surgeon immediately in case of any overdose symptoms. Emergency treatment will be initiated immediately by your physician if they observe overdose symptoms.
The missed dosage of the Tablet should be administered by the doctor as soon as possible. You must strictly skip the missed dosage if it is already time for your next scheduled dosage. It is advised not to double the dosage of the prescription to make up for the missed dosage.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Arifine 5 Mg Tablet (Aripiprazole):
- Increased saliva production
- Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
- Muscle stiffness
- Blurred vision
- Acid or sour stomach
- Dry mouth
- Running Nose
- Weight gain
- Tingling of hands and feet
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Arifine 5 mg Tablet. This interaction may generate some needless or adverse effects and/or cause your drug not to work properly. You must always have a discussion with your doctor if you are taking other prescription/ Supplements so that well-planned medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Antidiabetic medicines
It can also interact with the following disease condition:
- Kidney Disease
- Liver Disease
Warning And Precaution:
Arifine 5 mg Tablet can worsen the conditions like:
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- Arifine 5 mg Tablet is not recommended for use in children under 18 years of age
- Use of Arifine 5 mg Tablet may increase your blood sugar & cholesterol so you must eat healthily, exercise regularly and monitor your blood levels regularly
- You must not take this medicine if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding
- You must not drive or operate heavy machinery while taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness
- Always consult with your physician straight away to get the best possible treatment if you are observing any of the above-mentioned conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Keep the Arifine 5 mg Tablet out of reach and sight of the children
- This medicine is strictly used with caution for the treatment of children, adolescents, and elderly
- Arifine 5 mg Tablet is not recommended for use in pregnant women due to the increased risk of harmful effects on the unborn baby
- You must always check up the information specifically written on the leaflet/ insert of the medicine
- Always consult your medical doctor if you have any ambiguity in case of the dosage, time & strength of the medicine.
Arifine 5 mg Tablet should be taken for cancer treatment. Do not take this prescription for a longer period than suggested by the physician.
Store the Arifine 5 mg Tablet at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the Tablet is intact and not damaged while purchasing or storing.