Azee 1000 Mg
USA Brand Name
Azee 1000 Mg (Azithromycin)
What Is The Generic Name For Azee 1000 Mg?
Azithromycin is the generic version for Azee 1000 Mg
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Azee 1000 Mg (Azithromycin)?
About Azee 1000 Mg (Azithromycin)
Azee 1000 mg contains an active salt, Azithromycin, is an antibiotic used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infection (bacteriostatic). It is not used for viral infections. Its effectiveness can be reduced if it is used unnecessarily. It is available at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores and can be given on doctor’s prescription only.
Cipla (India) is one of the top leading pharmaceutical company which manufactures Azee 1000 mg.
Azee 1000 mg contains an active ingredient, Azithromycin, 1000 mg. It is also available in the various strengths at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Azee 1000 Mg (Azithromycin)?
Azee 1000 mg is an Antibiotic and used in the treatment of bacterial infections:
- Respiratory Infection
- Skin Infection
- Ear Infection
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
How Azee 1000 Mg (Azithromycin) Works?
Azee 1000 mg basically works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
Before You Use Azee 1000 Mg (Azithromycin)
- You must be sure that you are not allergic it
- You must be sure that you never had liver or jaundice problem whenever you have taken this medicine.
- You must be sure that your doctor knows about your medical history.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Azee 1000 Mg (Azithromycin)?
- Other Antibiotics/ Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Azee 1000 Mg (Azithromycin)?
You should not take Azee 1000 mg if you:
- Are Allergic to it
- Have Heart and Liver problems
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have any allergy
- Are taking antacids containing Magnesium and Aluminum
- Are Pregnant or trying to conceive
- Have Heart, Liver, or Kidney disease
- Have Myasthenia Gravis
How Much Of The Azee 1000 Mg (Azithromycin) to Be Used?
Azee 1000 mg is available in various strengths at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores. Patients are always advised to take Azee 1000 mg according to the severity of the disease. It is preferable to follow your doctor’s instructions and prescriptions only.
How To Take The Azee 1000 Mg (Azithromycin)?
Azee 1000 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. You should swallow the tablet as a whole with water. Do not try to chew and crush it.
For How Long Should You Continue Using an Azee 1000 Mg (Azithromycin)?
You are always advised to take Azee 1000 mg as prescribed by your doctor. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. Follow all the instructions given by your doctor. Do not take it in smaller or larger amount or for longer than recommended. It may take few days to show improvements in the patient.
You should contact your doctor immediately if an overdose is suspected.
You should try to take every dose of Azee 1000 mg at a fixed time. A missed dose should be taken as soon as you remember. You can skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Azee 1000 Mg (Azithromycin)?
- Hives, Swelling, Difficulty in breathing.
- In rare case, it also causes Skin Reactions: Fever, Sore Throat, Swelling of Organs, Pimples, Burning Eyes, Skin Rashes
- Flu Conditions
- Swollen Glands
- Chest Pain
- Stomach Pain
- liver Problem
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
- Few medicines, other antibiotics have been reported to interact with Azee 1000 mg. It can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on other medication. It interacts with the following medicines:
- A Blood Thinner: Warfarin.
Warning And Precaution:
- Avoid direct exposure to Sunlight or Tanning Beds as it can make you sunburn more easily
- Avoid this medicine in Diarrhea
- Pregnant and Breastfeed Women should use it cautiously
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use already open or broken tablets
Things To Remember:
- Always read the information written on the leaflet of medicine.
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding dose, time and strength of the Tablet.
- Azee 1000 mg should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Do not exceed the limit of dosage
- It should not be taken if you ever had jaundice due to this medicine
- Store Azee 1000 mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and tablets are not damaged.