Aziderm Cream 20% (15 gm)
USA Brand Name
Micro Labs, India
Aziderm Cream 20% w/w 15 Gm (Azelaic Acid)
What Is The Generic Name Of Aziderm Cream 20% w/w?
Azelaic Acid is the generic version of Aziderm Cream 20% w/w
USA Brands Equivalent To Aziderm Cream 20% w/w (Azelaic Acid):
Finacea Cream 20% w/w
About Aziderm Cream 20% w/w (Azelaic Acid):
Aziderm Cream 20% w/w contains a carboxylic acid, Azelaic Acid as an active ingredient which is used in the treatment of Acne Vulgaris in the age of 12 or above. You can find it at all the leading online pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
Manufacturer Of Aziderm Cream 20% w/w (Azelaic Acid):
Micro Labs (India) is the one of the top leading Pharmaceutical Company which manufactures Aziderm Cream 20% w/w.
Strength Aziderm Cream 20% w/w (Azelaic Acid):
Aziderm Cream 20% w/w contains an active ingredient, Azelaic Acid 20% w/w in a 15 gm tube. It should be noted that this medicine may be available in various strengths.
Aziderm Cream 20% w/w (Azelaic Acid) Is Used For The Treatment Of:
It is used in the treatment of:
How Aziderm Cream 20% w/w (Azelaic Acid) Works?
Aziderm Cream 20% w/w contains an active ingredient, Azelaic Acid (20% w/w), a carboxylic acid which basically stops the production of essential substances in certain bacteria, therefore stopping/Killing them growing in the pores of the skin, and reduce the inflammation and swelling.
Before You Use Aziderm Cream 20% w/w (Azelaic Acid):
You should be sure that:
- You are not allergic to it
- It is not affecting the mother and baby during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- It is not interacting with the medicines you are taking with it
When Not To Use Aziderm Cream 20% w/w (Azelaic Acid)?
You should avoid using the Cream if you:
- Are Allergic/Hypersensitive to it
- Have asthma
- Are taking some medicines or supplements which raise the chances of Allergy
- Are pregnant/conceiving/Breastfeeding and it is affecting your condition
- If your skin is accidentally injured, has cuts and scrapes.
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are allergic to Aziderm Cream 20% w/w
- Have Asthma
- Are taking any other medicines for any Disease or Disorder
- Are using some Skin Products, Herbal Products
- Are Pregnant or trying to conceive or breastfeeding as it may harm the unborn or newly born baby
- Accidentally swallowed it
- Have Skin injuries, bruises, chopped and dry skin, and have open wounds
- Have any Pre-existing Skin Disease, or any Surgery
Aziderm Cream 20% w/w (Azelaic Acid) is available in various strengths at every leading online pharmacy, drugstore, and medical supply store. It should be used as directed by your doctor. It is not recommended for the children and caution should be taken in pregnant women.
You should apply the required amount of Cream only as the excessive Cream will not increase the healing process but the piling of the Cream.
How Much Of Aziderm Cream 20% w/w (Azelaic Acid) Should Be Applied?
Recommended Dosage: Take pea size Cream on your fingertip and apply a thin layer of the Cream to the affected area once/twice a day as suggested by your doctor.
How To Apply Aziderm Cream 20% w/w (Azelaic Acid)?
Here are the basic and easy steps to use the Cream:
- You should wash and dry your hands and the affected area properly prior to the Cream application
- Wait for few minutes until dry
- Take a pea size Cream on your fingertip and apply it by rubbing gently over the affected area (avoid applying near eyes, mouth, nose and inner ear).
- Clean your hands carefully after applying unless your hands are the affected area.
For How Long Should You Continue Applying Aziderm Cream 20% w/w (Azelaic Acid)?
You should use this Cream for as long as directed by your physician. Moreover, its effects usually become noticeable (about after 2-3 days to weeks) after its use. Do not use this cream for more than 12 months at a time.
Overdose Of Aziderm Cream 20% w/w (Azelaic Acid)?
Excessive Cream application results only in piling of Cream. It shows its effect on time and applying too much of it will not accelerate the process.
Missed Dose Of Aziderm Cream 20% w/w (Azelaic Acid)?
A missed dose should be applied as soon as you remember it. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular routine. Do not apply multiple doses at the same time.
Side Effects Of Aziderm Cream 20% w/w (Azelaic Acid):
The side effects of Aziderm Cream 20% w/w include:
- Skin Rashes
- Pain at the site of application
- Burning Sensation/Skin Burn
- Redness of the Skin
Drugs Interact With Aziderm Cream 20% w/w (Azelaic Acid):
Using other drugs, herbal supplements, over the counter drugs, or any substances may alter the medicinal effects of Aziderm Cream 20% w/w. It may cause either an allergic reaction or a serious adverse effect and may nullify the effect of your Cream.
Skin Cosmetics and Topical Herbal Products may react with the Cream if applied simultaneously but for the detailed knowledge and instructions always take your doctor’s advice.
You must inform the doctor about all the medicines you are already taking.
Aziderm Cream 20% w/w should not be used in
- Hypersensitive conditions
- Sunburnt Skin
- Open wounds and Injured Skin
Warning And Precautions:
- If skin irritation or allergy persists after using this Cream then stop using it and consult your doctor
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes, mouth, nose or other sensitive areas.
- Always keep the Cream in proper conditions and out of the reach of children.
Things To Remember:
- Read the insert of the tube thoroughly.
- Always tell your doctor about your medical history and follow the instructions as directed by the doctor.
How To Store Aziderm Cream 20% w/w (Azelaic Acid):
Keep the tube in a dry, dark and clean place. Avoid refrigeration