International Brand Name
B-Bact (2% w/w) 5 Gm (Mupirocin)
What Is The Generic Name Of B-Bact 5 Gm:
Mupirocin is the generic version of B-Bact 5 Gm
International Brands Equivalent To B-Bact 5 Gm (Mupirocin):
About B-Bact 5 Gm (Mupirocin):
B-Bact contains, Mupirocin (2% w/w) as an active agent which is used to treat Bacterial Infection. You may find it at all the leading online pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
Manufacturer Of B-Bact 5 Gm (Mupirocin):
Wallace (India) is the one of the top leading Pharmaceutical Company which manufactures B-Bact 5 gm.
Strength Of B-Bact 5 Gm (Mupirocin):
B-Bact 5 gm contains Mupirocin 2% w/w in a 5 gm tube. B-Bact tube may be available in various strengths and substitutes at all the leading Pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical stores.
B-Bact 5 Gm (Mupirocin) Is Used For The Treatment Of:
It is used in the treatment of:
How B-Bact 5 Gm (Mupirocin) Works:
B-Bact 5 gm contains Mupirocin, an antibacterial drug which is used topically to kill the bacteria by breaking its cell membrane.
Before You Use B-Bact 5 Gm (Mupirocin):
You should be sure that:
- You are not allergic to it
- It is not interacting with the medicines you are taking with it
When Not To Use B-Bact 5 Gm (Mupirocin):
You should avoid using the Ointment if you:
- Are Allergic to it
- Have any itching problem caused by any other infection
- Are taking some medicines or supplements which raise the chances of Allergy
- Are pregnant/conceiving/Breastfeeding and it is affecting your condition
- If your skin is accidentally injured, has cuts, wounds, and scrapes.
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are allergic to Mupirocin
- If symptoms do not disappear even after 2 to 4 weeks of applying B-Bact
- If you have/ had yeast infection too
- If you have used B-Bact for long time
- Are Pregnant or trying to conceive or breastfeeding as it may harm the unborn or newly born baby
- Have bruises, injuries, dry Skin, and open wounds
- Are taking any other medicines for any other Disease or Disorder
B-Bact 5 Gm (Mupirocin) is available in various strengths at every leading online pharmacy stores, drugstore, and medical supply store. It should be used as directed by your doctor.
Apply the required amount of Ointment only as the excessive application will not increase the healing process but the piling up of the Ointment. Do not apply this Ointment if you have already applied another ointment or the same on affected area. You should avoid it during pregnancy/Breastfeeding or other skin conditions.
How Much Of B-Bact 5 Gm (Mupirocin) Should Be Applied:
Take required amount of Ointment in your hand and apply a thin layer of the Ointment to the affected area once/twice a day or as suggested by your doctor.
How To Apply B-Bact 5 Gm (Mupirocin):
Here are the basic steps to apply the Ointment:
- You should wash and dry your hands and clean the affected area properly prior to the Ointment application
- Take Ointment in your hand and apply it by rubbing gently over the affected area (avoid applying near eyes, mouth, nose and inner ear).
- Clean your hands carefully after applying unless your hands are the affected area.
For How Long Should You Continue Applying B-Bact 5 Gm (Mupirocin):
You should use this Ointment for as long as directed by your physician. Moreover, its effects usually become noticeable (about after 2-3 days) after its use. Do not use this Ointment for a long time.
Overdose Of B-Bact 5 Gm (Mupirocin):
Excessive application of ointment results only in piling of Ointment. It generally shows its effect with time only and applying too much of it will not accelerate the process. It may sometime show the adverse effects on the excessive application. Contact your physician if you observe any symptom of overdose.
Missed Dose Of B-Bact 5 Gm (Mupirocin):
A missed dose should be applied as soon as you remember it. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular routine. Do not apply multiple times at the same time.
Side Effects Of B-Bact 5 Gm (Mupirocin):
The side effects of B-Bact 5 Gm include:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Allergic reaction
- Skin rash
- Burning Sensation
- Tingling Sensation
- Redness of skin
- Yeast Infection
Drugs Interact With B-Bact 5 Gm (Mupirocin):
Using other drugs, herbal supplements, over the counter drugs, or any substances may alter the medicinal effects of B-Bact 5 gm. It may cause either an allergic reaction or a serious adverse effect and may nullify the effect of your Ointment. Cosmetics and other topical products also can interact with it. Following are the drugs which interact with the ointment:
B-Bact 5 Gm should not be used in
- Hypersensitive conditions
- Ophthalmic Use
- Drug Resistance
- Vaginal Irritation
Other Infections like Yeast Infection
- Immune Disorders
Warning And Precautions:
- If skin irritation or allergy persists after using this Ointment, stop using it and consult your doctor.
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes, mouth, nose or other sensitive areas. If accidently it happens, then you need to wash your eyes, mouth thoroughly with water or contact your doctor.
- Always keep the Ointment in proper conditions and out of the reach of children.
Things To Remember:
- Read the insert of the tube thoroughly.
- Tell your doctor about your medical history and follow the instructions as directed by the doctor.
How To Store B-Bact 5 Gm (Mupirocin):
Keep the tube in a dry, dark and clean place at room temperature. Avoid refrigeration.
|Item Condition||Price Currency||MPN||Product Id||PriceValidUntil|
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What are generic medicines?Generic medicines are the medicines that have the same active ingredients as that of the brand medicines but differ in inactive ingredients (ingredients that are used for coloring, preservation, etc.). Generics have the same side-effects, treatment, precautions, and dosage as that of the brand medicine. They are approved by WHO.
Q2. Why are generic medicines cheaper and are they safe to use?Generic medicines are cheap because they do not involve the cost of marketing, advertisement, promotion, attractive packaging, etc. All the brand medicines spend a lot of money on the aforementioned processes and the final cost is added to the products cost. Generic medicines are exclusive of this cost. These medicines are approved by WHO and completely safe to use.
Q3. Is a prescription compulsory to place an order at Cheap Medicine Shop?Ans. Cheap Medicine Shop does not entertain the sale on any medicine online in the absence of a legitimate prescription certified by a doctor. The order stands cancel on the failure to submit the prescription within fifteen days from the date of placing the order.
Q4. How long does the delivery of the order take?Ans. We promise you to deliver the order at your doorstep within 15 days in the US and 3 to 4 weeks for other countries, from the date of confirmation of the order.