Bemustin 100 Mg Injection
USA Brand Name
Panacea Biotec Limited
Bemustin 100 Mg Injection (Bendamustine)
What Is The Generic Name For Bemustin 100 Mg Injection:
Bendamustine is the generic version for Bemustin 100 mg Injection
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Bemustin 100 Mg Injection (Bendamustine):
- Bendeka Treanda
About Bemustin 100 Mg Injection (Bendamustine)
Bemustin 100 mg Injection contains an active ingredient, Bendamustine, which is used in the treatment of blood cancer, Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and multiple myeloma. It is available at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores & must be taken by doctor’s prescription only.
Panacea Biotec Limited is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Bemustin 100 mg Injection. It can be purchased from our online pharmacy.
Bemustin 100 mg Injection contains an active ingredient, Bendamustine, which is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Bemustin 100 Mg Injection (Bendamustine):
Bemustin 100 mg Injection is used in the treatment in following conditions:
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Multiple myeloma
How Bemustin 100 Mg Injection (Bendamustine) Works:
Bemustin 100 mg Injection has an active ingredient; Bendamustine is an anti-cancer medication which works by damaging the genetic material (DNA and RNA) of the cancer cells. This stops their growth & multiplication.
Before You Use Bemustin 100 Mg Injection (Bendamustine):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Bendamustine
- You are not having any serious Disease
- Your doctor must know about your medical history (about your Surgeries, all diseases, pre- existing disease & Medications, Supplements, Food Habits, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Bemustin 100 Mg Injection (Bendamustine):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Bemustin 100 Mg Injection (Bendamustine):
You should not take Bemustin 100 mg Injection if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have Hematologic toxicity
- Have Infusion reaction and severe allergy
- Tumor lysis syndrome
- Have cardiovascular disease
- Have Kidney/ Liver disease
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy to the Injection
- Have any signs of infection, fever, skin reactions, lung symptoms, pain in abdomen, blood in urine, reduced volume of urine
- Have heart disease (heart attack, chest pain, rigorously disturbed heart rhythms)
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have Kidney/ Liver disease
- Are Pregnant or Trying to Conceive
- Are Breastfeeding
Bemustin 100 mg Injection contains an active ingredient, Bendamustine, which is used for blood cancer, Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and multiple myeloma. It is available in various strengths and substitutes & must be given on doctor’s prescription only. You should consult your doctor for dosage and time because age and severity of the disease differ from person to person and it can only be judged by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take Bemustin 100 mg Injection at a fixed time with or without food as instructed by your Doctor. You must take this medicine regularly by time for better results.
How Much Of The Bemustin 100 Mg Injection (Bendamustine) to Be Used:
As Bemustin 100 mg Injection is available in various strengths and substitutes, Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Bemustin 100 mg Injection. Do not take the Injection on your own & for longer time than recommended by doctor.
How To Take The Bemustin 100 Mg Injection (Bendamustine):
Bemustin 100 mg Injection should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. Your doctor or nurse will give you Bemustin 100 mg Injection. Kindly do not self administer this medicine.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Bemustin 100 Mg Injection (Bendamustine):
You are always advised to take Bemustin 100 mg Injection as prescribed. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. Follow all the instructions given by your doctor. Do not take the Injection in smaller or larger amount or for longer than advised by your doctor.
Seek emergency medical attention or contact your physician immediately in case of any overdose symptoms. Since Bemustin 100 mg Injection is administered in the hospital or clinical setting by a qualified healthcare professional, the likelihood of an overdose is very low. However, emergency medical treatment will be initiated immediately by the doctor if they observe overdose symptoms.
The missed dosage of the medicine should be taken by the patient as soon as possible. It is strictly advisable to skip the missed dosage of the medicine if it is already time for your next scheduled dosage. You must not take double dosage of the medicine to make up for the missed dosage. Since Bemustin 100 mg Injection is administered by a qualified healthcare professional in the clinical or hospital setting, the likelihood of a missed dosage is very low.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Bemustin 100 Mg Injection (Bendamustine):
- Black or tarry stools
- Bleeding gums
- Blood in urine and stools
- Chest pain and discomfort
- Fever and chills
- Joint pain, stiffness, and swelling
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Difficult or painful urination
- Sore throat
- Swollen and/or painful glands
- Troubled breathing
- Ulcer, sores, or white spots in the mouth
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
- Burning or stinging sensation
- Fast heartbeat
- Painful cold sores or blisters
- Blistering and peeling of skin
- Mucosal inflammation
- Low blood platelets
- Decreased white blood cell count
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Bemustin 100 mg Injection. This can produce some unwanted effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You must always tell your doctor if you are taking other medication or Supplements so that well planned medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Live attenuated vaccines and related products
It can also interact with following disease condition:
- Liver Disease
- Kidney Disease
- Bone Marrow Depression/Blood Dyscrasias
- Caffeine and caffeine-based products should be strictly avoided during treatment with this medicine
Warning And Precaution:
Bemustin 100 mg Injection can worsen the conditions like:
- Liver/ Kidney Diseases
- Men should adopt appropriate contraceptive measure during and up to 6 months after treatment & may require sperm conservation prior to treatment because of possibility of irreversible infertility
- You should monitor blood cell count and potassium level before the start and regularly during the therapy
- Bendamustine may cause sleepiness & dizziness or lack of coordination; it is sensible to avoid driving or operating heavy machinery under such circumstances
- You must always consult your doctor immediately to get best possible treatment when you are suffering from any of these conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of reach of children
- It is not recommended for use in children & adolescents
- You must always read the information accurately written on the leaflet of medicine
- You must always consult your doctor if you have any doubt related to dosage, time & strength of the medicine.
Bemustin 100 mg Injection should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take this medicine for shorter or longer period than prescribed by the Doctor.
Store the Bemustin 100 mg Injection at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure that the Injection should be intact & not damaged while storing.