Bevazza 100 Mg/4 ml Injection
USA Brand Name
Bevazza 100 Mg Injection (Bevacizumab)
What Is The Generic Name For Bevazza 100 Mg Injection:
Bevacizumab is the generic version for Bevazza 100 mg Injection
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Bevazza 100 Mg Injection (Bevacizumab):
About Bevazza 100 Mg Injection (Bevacizumab)
Bevazza 100 mg Injection contains an active ingredient, Bevacizumab, which is used in the treatment of Cancer of colon & rectum, Non-small cell lung cancer, Brain tumor, Kidney cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Glioblastoma Multiforme, Cervical cancer, Peritoneal Cancer, Fallopian Tube Cancer. The colon & rectum are the parts of large intestine in which cancer occurs when tumors form in the lining of the large intestine. Non-small cell lung cancer is a form of lung cancer which is characterized by symptoms such as a persistent cough, weight loss, shortness of breath, coughing up blood, etc. Glioblastoma multiforme is a kind of brain cancer which is characterized by symptoms such as a headache, blurred vision, drowsiness, nausea, seizures, and changes in personality, etc. Cervical cancer is a cancer of the cervix which is characterized by symptoms such as foul-smelling white discharge, bleeding in between periods, low back pain, lower abdominal pain, etc. Peritoneal cancers develop in a thin layer of tissue that lines the abdomen called the peritoneum. This medicine is easily available at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores and must be taken strictly on doctor’s prescription only.
Lupin Ltd. is one of the top pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Bevazza 100 mg Injection.
Bevazza 100 mg Injection contains an active constituent, Bevacizumab (100 mg/4ml). This medicine is easily obtainable in other substitutes also at all the leading online pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Bevazza 100 Mg Injection (Bevacizumab):
Bevazza 100 mg Injection is used in the treatment in the following conditions:
- Cancer of colon and rectum
- Non-small cell lung cancer
- Kidney cancer
- Brain tumor
- Ovarian Cancer
- Cervical cancer
- Glioblastoma Multiforme
- Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Peritoneal Cancer
How Bevazza 100 Mg Injection (Bevacizumab) Works:
Bevazza 100 mg Injection has an active ingredient; Bevacizumab, anti-angiogenic medication. Bevacizumab is a form of recombinant humanized monoclonal antibody which blocks angiogenesis by blocking a protein called vascular endothelial growth factor A (VEGF-A). This stops the formation of blood vessels which bring oxygen & nutrients to cancerous cells. VEGF-A is a type of growth factor protein that stimulates angiogenesis in a range of diseases, especially in cancer.
Before You Use Bevazza 100 Mg Injection (Bevacizumab):
Make certain that:
- You are not sensitive to Bevacizumab
- You are not having any critical Disease
- Your doctor must be well-informed about your medicinal history like your pre-existing disease, surgeries & Medications, Supplements, Food Habits, lifestyle, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Bevazza 100 Mg Injection (Bevacizumab):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Bevazza 100 Mg Injection (Bevacizumab):
You should not take Bevazza 100 mg Injection if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have liver problems
- Have kidney problems
- Have bleeding disorders
- Have to or have undergone surgery
- Have cardiovascular disease
- Have some fistula formation
- Are pregnant
- Have infections
- Are breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy to the Injection
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have Liver disease
- Have infections
Bevazza 100 mg Injection contains an active ingredient, Bevacizumab, which is used in the treatment of Cancer of colon & rectum, Non-small cell lung cancer, Brain tumor, Kidney cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Glioblastoma Multiforme, Cervical cancer, Peritoneal Cancer, Fallopian Tube Cancer. This medicine is obtainable in different substitutes & strengths & has got to be purchased or taken on doctor’s prescription only. You must talk about with your physician for adjustment of dosage & time of the medicine since age & severity of the disease differ from person to person, and this can only be finest judged by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take Bevazza 100 mg Injection at a fixed time with or without food as instructed by your Doctor. You must take Bevazza 100 mg Injection regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The Bevazza 100 Mg Injection (Bevacizumab) to Be Used:
As Bevazza 100 mg Injection is available in various strengths & substitutes, Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions & instructions to take Bevazza 100 mg Injection. You should not take the Injection on your own & for a longer period than recommended by the doctor.
How To Take The Bevazza 100 Mg Injection (Bevacizumab):
Bevazza 100 mg Injection should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. Your doctor or nurse will give you Bevazza 100 mg Injection. Kindly do not self administer this medicine.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Bevazza 100 Mg Injection (Bevacizumab):
You are always advised to take Bevazza 100 mg Injection as prescribed. Do not start/stop using this medication on your own. You have to strictly follow all the directions given by your doctor. You should not take the Injection in larger or smaller extent or for a longer period than suggested by your doctor.
You have to seek medical emergency treatment and/ or make contact with your medical doctor instantly in case of any overdose symptoms. As Bevazza 100 mg Injection is administered in the hospital or clinical set by an experienced healthcare expert, the likelihood of an overdose is very low. However, emergency action will be initiated without delay by your medical doctor if they detect overdose symptoms.
The missed dosage of the Injection ought to be administered as quickly as possible. You should strictly skip the missed dosage if it is by now the time for your next planned dosage. It is advised not to double the dosage of the treatment to make up for the missed dosage. As Bevazza 100 mg Injection is administered in the hospital or clinical set by an experienced healthcare expert, the likelihood of a missed dose is very low.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Bevazza 100 Mg Injection (Bevacizumab):
- Black or Tarry stools
- Bleeding gums
- Body aches or Pain
- Burning, tingling, numbness in the arms and feet
- Chest pain
- Cloudy urine
- Decreased urine output
- Dilated neck veins
- Irregular breathing
- Sore throat
- Unusual bleeding or bruising
- Unusual tiredness and weakness
- Rectal bleeding
- Taste change
- Dry skin
- High blood pressure
- Protein in urine
- Inflammation of the nose
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Some medicines have been reported to interact with Bevazza 100 mg Injection. These interactions might generate some needless or unfavorable effects and/or cause your drug not to operate properly. You must constantly have a discussion with your doctor if you are taking other prescription/ Supplements so that well premeditated medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
It can also interact with the following disease condition:
- Kidney Disease
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Liver disease
- Bleeding disorder
Warning And Precaution:
Bevazza 100 mg Injection can worsen the conditions like:
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- Bevazza 100 mg Injection is not suggested for use in children below 18 years of age
- You have to use a consistent contraceptive method to avoid pregnancy while you are on this medication as it can cause birth defects
- You have to regularly get your blood tests done to examine your blood cells, liver & kidney function, & electrolyte levels during treatment with this medicine
- You must also get your blood pressure and levels of proteins in urine checked regularly while taking this medicine
- You should not obtain this medicine if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding
- You must not drive or operate heavy machines at the same time as taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness
- Always talk about with your medical doctor straight away to get the most excellent possible treatment if you are observing several of the above mentioned conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Keep the Bevazza 100 mg Injection out of reach & sight of the children
- This medicine is strictly used with vigilance for treatment of children
- Bevazza 100 mg Injection is not recommended for use in pregnant women owing to the increased risk of harmful effects on the unborn baby
- You must always check up the information in particular printed on the leaflet/ insert of the medicine
- Always talk about with your medical doctor if you have any doubt in case of the dosage, time & strength of the medicine.
Bevazza 100 mg Injection should be taken as recommended by your doctor. Do not take this prescription for a longer period than recommended by the medical doctor.
Store the Bevazza 100 mg Injection at room temperature in dark & dry place. Make sure the Injection is intact & not broken while purchasing or storing.