International Brand Name
Sodium Valproate (200Mg)
Biochem Pharmaceutical Industries
Bioval 200 Mg EC Tablet (Sodium Valproate)
What Is The Generic Name For Bioval 200 Mg EC Tablet:
Sodium Valproate is the generic version for Bioval 200 mg EC Tablet
Which International Brand is Equivalent To Bioval 200 Mg EC Tablet (Sodium Valproate):
About Bioval 200 Mg EC Tablet (Sodium Valproate)
Bioval 200 mg EC Tablet contains an active ingredient, Sodium Valproate, which belongs to a group of medicines known as anti-epileptics & is used to treat two conditions – epilepsy and bipolar disorder. This medicine also helps in the prevention of migraines. This way, it prevents extreme mood swings & abnormal brain signals that trigger seizures (fits). Epilepsy is a type of disease of the nervous system in which the disturbed nerve cell action in the brain causes episodes of the characteristic epileptic seizures. Possible causes of epilepsy include genetic disorder, brain injury, stroke, infection, tumor, etc. Migraine is a benign & recurring syndrome of headache associated with other symptoms of neurologic dysfunction that includes sensitivity to light, sound, or movement. This is the second most widespread cause of headache, afflicting approximately 15% of women & 6% of men. Bipolar disorder is a grave mental illness in which people go through unusual mood changes. Patient goes from very happy, ‘up,’ & active to very sad & hopeless, ‘down,’ and inactive, & then back again. They frequently have normal moods in between. The up feeling is known as mania while the down feeling is known as depression. This medicine is obtainable with all the leading primary pharmacies, drugstores, & medical supply stores easily however this medicine must be taken strictly on doctor’s prescription only.
Biochem Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. is the primary pharmaceutical company which manufacture Bioval 200 mg EC Tablet.
Bioval 200 mg EC Tablet contains an active constituent, Sodium Valproate (200 mg). This medicine is obtainable in other substitutes with all the leading primary online pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores easily.
What Are The Uses Of The Bioval 200 Mg EC Tablet (Sodium Valproate):
Bioval 200 mg EC Tablet is used for the treatment in the following conditions:
- Prevention of migraine
- Bipolar disoder
How Bioval 200 Mg EC Tablet (Sodium Valproate) Works:
Bioval 200 mg EC Tablet has an active ingredient; Sodium Valproate which is an antiepileptic medication. This medicine controls seizures or fits by decreasing the abnormal & excessive activity of the nerve cells in the brain.
Before You Use Bioval 200 Mg EC Tablet (Sodium Valproate):
Make certain that:
- You are not having some severe Disease
- You are not sensitive to Sodium Valproate
- Your doctor has to be up to date regarding your medical history like your pre-existing disease, Medications& surgeries, lifestyle, Supplements, Food Habits, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Bioval 200 Mg EC Tablet (Sodium Valproate):
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid the use of mobile/ laptop
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
- When Not To Use Bioval 200 Mg EC Tablet (Sodium Valproate):
- You should not take Bioval 200 mg EC Tablet if you:
Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have liver problems
- Have kidney problems
- Are pregnant
- Have Urea cycle disorders
- Have mitochondrial disorders
- Have Pancreatitis
- Have bleeding disorder
- Have Bone Fractures
- Have infections
- Are breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have an Allergy to the Tablet
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have meningitis or depression or suicidal thoughts.
- Have Liver/ Kidney disease
- Have infections
Bioval 200 mg EC Tablet contains an active ingredient, Sodium Valproate that is used to treat two conditions – epilepsy and bipolar disorder. This medicine is easily obtainable in diverse substitutes & strength easily. This medicine has to be purchased or taken on a doctor’s recommendation only. The patient must discuss with the medical doctor for an alteration of dosage & time of the medicine knowing the fact that the severity of the disease varies from person to person. This adjustment can only be judged finest by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take Bioval 200 mg EC Tablet at a fixed time with food as instructed by your medical doctor. You must take Bioval 200 mg EC Tablet regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The Bioval 200 Mg EC Tablet (Sodium Valproate) to Be Used:
Bioval 200 mg EC Tablet is easily available in various strengths and substitutes. Patients are constantly suggested to follow doctor’s prescriptions & instructions to take Bioval 200 mg EC Tablet. You must not receive this Tablet on your own and for a longer period as recommended by the doctor.
How To Take The Bioval 200 Mg EC Tablet (Sodium Valproate):
Take Bioval 200 mg EC Tablet in the dose & duration as suggested by your medical doctor. You have to swallow the medicine as a whole & not chew, crush, or break the Tablet. Bioval 200 mg EC Tablet must be taken with food; however it is always better to take this medicine at a set time.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Bioval 200 Mg EC Tablet (Sodium Valproate):
You are always advised to take Bioval 200 mg EC Tablet as prescribed. You should not start or stop using this medication all of a sudden on your own. You have to follow all the process given by your doctor, scrupulously. You must not receive the Tablet in a larger or smaller measure or for an extended phase than suggested by your doctor.
You must look out for medical emergency treatment and/ or get in touch with your medical doctor instantaneously in a situation of any overdose symptoms. The urgent treatment will be initiated without delay by your medical doctor if they detect any overdose symptoms in you.
The missed dose of the Tablet ought to be taken as fast as viable. You must firmly skip the missed dose if it is the time for your next intended dosage by now. It is firmly suggested not to double the dosage of the treatment to make up for the missed dosage.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Bioval 200 Mg EC Tablet (Sodium Valproate):
- Blurred vision
- Hair loss
- Weight gain
- Double vision
- Coordination impaired
- Stomach pain
- Increased appetite
- Body pain
- Skin rash
- Dry or scaly skin
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Numerous medicines have been reported to interact with Bioval 200 mg EC Tablet. These interactions may generate some needless or unfavorable effects or it may possibly cause your drug not to function properly. You should frequently have a discussion with your doctor if you are taking other prescription/ Supplements accordingly well-proposed medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
- Ethinyl Estradiol
This drug can also interact with the following mentioned disease condition:
- Liver disease
Warning And Precaution:
Bioval 200 mg EC Tablet can worsen the conditions like:
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- Use of this drug is not recommended by children under 2 years of age
- You have to repeatedly get your blood tests done to check your liver & kidney function, blood cells, electrolyte levels & hemoglobin levels, throughout treatment with this medicine
- You should as well get your blood pressure & levels of proteins in urine checked regularly while taking this medicine
- You must take ample dietary intake of calcium & magnesium or their supplements as prescribed by your doctor as long-term use of this medicine can cause weak bones & deficiency of minerals such as magnesium
- You must practice yoga every day and get enough sleep at nighttime
- You must monitor your weight during treatment with this medicine as it can cause weight gain
- Use of this medicine may cause cosmetic side effects such as increased hair growth on face, acne & thinning of hair, so you should discuss this with your doctor
- You should not drive or manage heavy machines alongside as taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness
- You must take a low-fat diet among restricted salts, regular exercise & stop smoking for this medicine to work better
- You are supposed not to take this drug if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or are breastfeeding
- You must always discuss with your medical doctor to obtain the first-rate treatment if you are observing a number of the above-mentioned conditions/ symptoms.
Things To Remember:
Keep the Bioval 200 mg EC Tablet out of reach & view of the children
- This drug is strictly used with care for the treatment of children
- Bioval 200 mg EC Tablet is not suggested for use by pregnant women owing to the augmented risk of injurious effects on the unborn child
- You have to always check up the information in particularly printed on the leaflet/ insert of the medicine
- You must constantly discuss with your medical doctor if you have any uncertainty in terms of the dosage, strength & time of the drug.
Bioval 200 mg EC Tablet should be used as recommended by your doctor. You must not take this drug for a longer period than recommended by the medical doctor.
Store the Bioval 200 mg EC Tablet at room temperature in dark & dry location. Make sure that the Tablet is intact & not broken while purchasing or storing.
|Item Condition||Price Currency||MPN||Product Id||PriceValidUntil|
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What are generic medicines?Generic medicines are the medicines that have the same active ingredients as that of the brand medicines but differ in inactive ingredients (ingredients that are used for coloring, preservation, etc.). Generics have the same side-effects, treatment, precautions, and dosage as that of the brand medicine. They are approved by WHO.
Q2. Why are generic medicines cheaper and are they safe to use?Generic medicines are cheap because they do not involve the cost of marketing, advertisement, promotion, attractive packaging, etc. All the brand medicines spend a lot of money on the aforementioned processes and the final cost is added to the products cost. Generic medicines are exclusive of this cost. These medicines are approved by WHO and completely safe to use.
Q3. Is a prescription compulsory to place an order at Cheap Medicine Shop?Ans. Cheap Medicine Shop does not entertain the sale on any medicine online in the absence of a legitimate prescription certified by a doctor. The order stands cancel on the failure to submit the prescription within fifteen days from the date of placing the order.
Q4. How long does the delivery of the order take?Ans. We promise you to deliver the order at your doorstep within 15 days in the US and 3 to 4 weeks for other countries, from the date of confirmation of the order.