International Brand Name
Grandcure Healthcare Pvt Ltd
Bravia 20 Tablet (Rabeprazole)
What Is The Generic Name For Bravia 20 Tablet:
Rabeprazole is the generic version for Bravia 20 Tablet
Which International Brand is Equivalent To Bravia 20 Tablet (Rabeprazole):
About Bravia 20 Tablet (Rabeprazole)
Bravia 20 Tablet contains an active ingredient, Rabeprazole, which is used in the treatment of Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), stomach ulcers & other acidity related disorders by lessening the acid produced in the stomach. Gastroesophageal reflux disease is a chronic disease which is a severe form of acid reflux. When the person has regular episodes of acid reflux (more than twice a week) it could be a sign of Gastroesophageal reflux disease. The acid backflow irritates the food pipe lining & could cause inflammation. The patient may experience regular regurgitation & heartburn, habitually after eating. The patient may experience sensation of a lump in the throat & have difficulty swallowing. This medicine is obtainable at all the leading primary pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores easily but it must be taken strictly on doctor’s prescription only.
Grandcure Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. is the primary pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Bravia 20 Tablet.
Bravia 20 Tablet contains an active constituent, Rabeprazole (20 mg). This medicine is obtainable in other substitutes at all the leading primary online pharmacy, drugstores, & medical supply stores easily.
What Are The Uses Of The Bravia 20 Tablet (Rabeprazole):
Bravia 20 Tablet is used for the treatment in the following conditions:
- Erosive Esophagitis
- Gastroesophagal Reflux Disease
- Helicobacter pylori Infection
- Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome
- Other forms of Ulcers
How Bravia 20 Tablet (Rabeprazole) Works:
Bravia 20 Tablet has an active ingredient; Rabeprazole is a proton pump inhibitor (PPI) which acts by neutralizing the amount of acid in the stomach that helps in relief of acid related indigestion & heartburn. Rabeprazole is a selective & irreversible proton pump inhibitor which suppresses gastric acid secretion by specific inhibition of the H+, K+ -ATPase that is found at the secretory surface of parietal cells. In doing so, Rabeprazole inhibits the final transport of hydrogen ions (through exchange with potassium ions) into the gastric lumen.
Before You Use Bravia 20 Tablet (Rabeprazole):
Make certain that:
- You are not having some severe Disease
- You are not sensitive to Rabeprazole
- Your doctor have to be well-informed regarding your medical history like your pre-existing disease, surgeries & Medications, lifestyle, Supplements, Food Habits, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Bravia 20 Tablet (Rabeprazole):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid driving
- You should avoid taking hot tea, coffee, spicy food, & chocolate
- You should avoid smoking
- You must avoid eating late at night or before bedtime
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Bravia 20 Tablet (Rabeprazole):
You should not take Bravia 20 Tablet if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have liver problems
- Have kidney problems
- Are pregnant
- Have Clostridium difficile-associated Diarrhea
- Have Lupus
- Have Bone Fractures
- Have Vitamin B-12 Deficiency
- Have infections
- Are breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have an Allergy to the Tablet
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Have Liver/ Kidney disease
- Have infections
Bravia 20 Tablet contains an active ingredient, Rabeprazole, which is used in the treatment of Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), stomach ulcers & other acidity related disorders. This medicine is obtainable in different substitutes & strength easily. This medicine must be purchased or taken on doctor’s prescription only. You must discuss about with your medical doctor for adjustment of dosage & time of the medicine given the fact that severity of the disease vary from person to person. This can only be judged finest by your doctor.
Adults are advised to take Bravia 20 Tablet at a fixed time with or without food the same as directed by your medical doctor. You must take Bravia 20 Tablet regularly on time for better results.
How Much Of The Bravia 20 Tablet (Rabeprazole) to Be Used:
Bravia 20 Tablet is available in various strengths and substitutes. Patients are always suggested to follow doctor’s prescriptions & instructions to take Bravia 20 Tablet. You should not take this Tablet on your own & for a longer period than recommended by the doctor.
How To Take The Bravia 20 Tablet (Rabeprazole):
Take Bravia 20 Tablet in the dose & duration as recommended by your medical doctor. You must swallow the medicine as a whole & not chew, crush, or break the Tablet. Bravia 20 Tablet can be taken with or without food, but it is always better to take this drug at a fixed time. This medicine must be taken one hour before meal, preferably in the morning.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Bravia 20 Tablet (Rabeprazole):
You are always advised to take Bravia 20 Tablet as prescribed. You must not start or stop using this medication unexpectedly on your own. You have to follow all the procedure given by your doctor, rigorously. You must not take the Tablet in a larger or smaller measure or for an extended period than recommended by your doctor.
You must look for medical emergency treatment and/ or get in touch with your medical doctor instantaneously in case of any overdose symptoms. The emergency treatment will be initiated without delay by your medical doctor if they detect any overdose symptoms in you.
The missed dose of the Tablet has to be taken as fast as feasible. You must strictly skip the missed dose if it is the time for your next planned dosage by now. It is firmly recommended not to double the dosage of the treatment to make up for the missed dosage.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Bravia 20 Tablet (Rabeprazole):
- Altered sense of taste
- Running nose and cough
- Nausea or vomiting
- Unusual tiredness and weakness
- Skin Rash
- Stomach pain
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Several medicines have been reported to interact with Bravia 20 Tablet. These interactions might create some needless or unfavorable effects or it may cause your drug not to function properly. You should continually have a discussion with your doctor if you are taking other prescription/ Supplements so that well proposed medication can be given. It interacts with the following medicines:
This medicine can also interact with the following disease condition:
- Liver disease
Warning And Precaution:
Bravia 20 Tablet can worsen the conditions like:
- Kidney/ Liver disease
- Use of this medicine is not suggested by children
- You have to regularly get your blood tests done to check your blood cells, electrolyte levels & hemoglobin levels, liver & kidney function, during treatment with this medicine
- You should also get your blood pressure & levels of proteins in urine checked frequently while taking this medicine
- You must take adequate dietary intake of calcium & magnesium or their supplements as prescribed by your doctor as long-term use can cause weak bones & deficiency of minerals such as magnesium
- You should consume cold milk & cold coffee as these help neutralize the acid in the stomach
- You must take low-fat diet with restricted salts, exercise regularly and stop smoking for this medicine to work better
- You should not drive or operate heavy machines concurrently as taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness
- You be supposed not to take this medicine if you are pregnant, planning to conceive or breastfeeding
- You must always talk about with your medical doctor to get the first-rated treatment if you are observing a number of the above mentioned conditions/ symptoms.
Things To Remember:
- Keep the Bravia 20 Tablet out of reach and view of the children
- This medicine is strictly used with care for treatment of children
- Bravia 20 Tablet is not suggested for use in pregnant women owing to the increased risk of injurious effects on the unborn baby
- You should always check up the information in particular printed on the leaflet/ insert of the medicine
- You must always talk about with your medical doctor if you have any uncertainty in terms of the dosage, time and strength of the medicine.
Bravia 20 Tablet should be taken as recommended by your doctor. You must not take this prescription for a longer period than recommended by the medical doctor.
Store the Bravia 20 Tablet at room temperature in dark & dry place. Make sure that the Tablet is intact & not broken while purchasing or storing.
|Item Condition||Price Currency||MPN||Product Id||PriceValidUntil|
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What are generic medicines?Generic medicines are the medicines that have the same active ingredients as that of the brand medicines but differ in inactive ingredients (ingredients that are used for coloring, preservation, etc.). Generics have the same side-effects, treatment, precautions, and dosage as that of the brand medicine. They are approved by WHO.
Q2. Why are generic medicines cheaper and are they safe to use?Generic medicines are cheap because they do not involve the cost of marketing, advertisement, promotion, attractive packaging, etc. All the brand medicines spend a lot of money on the aforementioned processes and the final cost is added to the products cost. Generic medicines are exclusive of this cost. These medicines are approved by WHO and completely safe to use.
Q3. Is a prescription compulsory to place an order at Cheap Medicine Shop?Ans. Cheap Medicine Shop does not entertain the sale on any medicine online in the absence of a legitimate prescription certified by a doctor. The order stands cancel on the failure to submit the prescription within fifteen days from the date of placing the order.
Q4. How long does the delivery of the order take?Ans. We promise you to deliver the order at your doorstep within 15 days in the US and 3 to 4 weeks for other countries, from the date of confirmation of the order.