Butop 15 gm
USA Brand Name
Butenafine Hcl Cream
Butop Cream 1% 15 Gm (Butenafine Hcl)
What Is The Generic Name Of Butop Cream 15 Gm:
Butenafine Hcl is the generic version of Butop Cream 15 Gm
USA Brands Equivalent To Butop Cream 15 Gm (Butenafine Hcl):
- Butop Cream
About Butop Cream 15 Gm (Butenafine Hcl):
Butop Cream contains active Ingredients, Butenafine Hcl used in the treatment of Fungal Infections like Athletes’ Foot, Jock itch, Ringworm, etc. in different parts of the body and also used to relieve symptoms of these infections like Itching, Rashes, Burning, or Scaling of skin, etc. You may find it at all the leading online pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
Manufacturer Of Butop Cream 15 Gm (Butenafine Hcl):
Cipla (India) is the one of the top leading Pharmaceutical Company which manufactures Butop Cream 15 gm.
Strength Of Butop Cream 15 Gm (Butenafine Hcl):
Butop Cream 15 gm contains Butenafine Hcl 1% w/w in a 15 gm tube. This tube may be available in other substitutes of same or different strength at all the leading Pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical stores.
Butop Cream 15 Gm (Butenafine Hcl) Is Used For The Treatment Of:
It is used in the treatment of:
- Tinea Versicolor
- Tinea Pedis
- Tinea Corporis
- Tinea Cruris
How Butop Cream 15 Gm (Butenafine Hcl) Works:
Butop Cream 15 gm contains an active ingredient; Butenafine Hcl an antifungal drug which is used topically to stop the growth of fungus by preventing them from making their protective covering.
Before You Use Butop Cream 15 Gm (Butenafine Hcl):
You should be sure that:
- You are not allergic to it
- It is not affecting the mother and baby during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- It is not interacting with the medicines you are taking with it
When Not To Use Butop Cream 15 Gm (Butenafine Hcl):
You should avoid using the Cream if you:
- Are Allergic to it
- Have any itching or allergic problem caused by any other infection
- Are taking some medicines or supplements which raise the chances of Allergy
- Are pregnant/conceiving/Breastfeeding and it is affecting your condition
- If your skin is accidentally injured, has cuts, wounds, and scrapes.
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are allergic to Butenafine Hcl
- Have any of the symptoms like Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding, Vaginal Ulcers, Foul Smelling Vaginal Discharge, Fever or Chills, Nausea/Vomiting, Diarrhea, etc.
- If symptoms do not disappear even after 2 to 4 weeks of applying Butop Cream
- Have history of sexually transmitted disease (STD) or exposed to a partner with STD
- Are Pregnant or trying to conceive or breastfeeding as it may harm the unborn or newly born baby
- Have skin injuries, bruises, chopped and dry skin, and have open wounds
- Are taking any other medicines for any other Disease or Disorder
Butop Cream 15 Gm (Butenafine Hcl) is available in various strengths at every leading online pharmacy stores, drugstore, and medical supply store. It should be used as directed by your doctor.
You should apply the required amount of cream only as the excessive application will not increase the healing process but the piling up of the cream. Do not apply this cream if you have already applied another cream or ointment on affected area. You should avoid it during pregnancy/ Breastfeeding.
How Much Of Butop Cream 15 Gm (Butenafine Hcl) Should Be Applied:
Take required amount of cream in your hand and apply a thin layer of the cream to the affected area once/twice a day or as suggested by your doctor.
How To Apply Butop Cream 15 Gm (Butenafine Hcl):
Here are the basic steps to apply the cream:
- You should wash and dry your hands and clean the affected area properly prior to the cream application
- Take cream in your hand and apply it by rubbing gently over the affected area (avoid applying near eyes, mouth, nose and inner ear).
- Clean your hands carefully after applying unless your hands are the affected area.
For How Long Should You Continue Applying Butop Cream 15 Gm (Butenafine Hcl):
You should use this cream for as long as directed by your physician. Moreover, its effects usually become noticeable (about after 2-3 days) after its use. Do not use this Cream for a long time.
Overdose Of Butop Cream 15 Gm (Butenafine Hcl):
Excessive application of cream results only in piling of cream. It generally shows its effect with time only and applying too much of it will not accelerate the process. It may sometime show the adverse effects on the excessive application. Contact your physician if you observe any symptom of overdose.
Missed Dose Of Butop Cream 15 Gm (Butenafine Hcl):
A missed dose should be applied as soon as you remember it. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular routine. Do not apply multiple times at the same time.
Side Effects Of Butop Cream 15 Gm (Butenafine Hcl):
The side effects of Butop Cream 15 Gm include:
- Abdominal pain
- Nausea and vomiting
- Vaginal bleeding
- Skin rash
- Redness of skin
- Vaginal infection
Drugs Interact With Butop Cream 15 Gm (Butenafine Hcl):
Using other drugs, herbal supplements, over the counter drugs, or any substances may alter the medicinal effects of Butop Cream 15 gm. It may cause either an allergic reaction or a serious adverse effect and may nullify the effect of your Cream. Cosmetics and other topical products also can interact with it. Following are the drugs which interact with the cream:
- Amphotericin B
Butop Cream 15 Gm should not be used in
- Hypersensitive conditions
- Opthalmic Use
- Drug Resistance
- Vaginal Irritation
- Immune Disorders
Warning And Precautions:
- If allergy/Skin irritation persists after using this Cream, stop using it and consult your doctor.
- You should not use vaginal douches, tampons or other vaginal products while using Butenafine Hcl for vaginal infections. You should avoid vaginal intercourse during treatment of vaginal infections.
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes, mouth, nose or other sensitive areas. Accidently if it happens, wash your eyes, mouth thoroughly with water or contact your doctor.
- Always keep the Cream in proper conditions and out of the reach of children.
Things To Remember:
- Read the insert of the tube thoroughly.
How To Store Butop Cream 15 Gm (Butenafine Hcl):
Keep the bottle in a dry, dark and clean place. Avoid refrigeration.