International Brand Name
Ciplox Eye Drops 0.3% w/v 10 Ml (Ciprofloxacin)
What Is The Generic Name For Ciprofloxacin:
Ciprofloxacin is the generic version for Ciplox Eye Drops
Which International Brand is Equivalent To Ciplox Eye Drops 10 Ml (Ciprofloxacin):
About Ciplox Eye Drops (Ciprofloxacin):
Ciplox Eye Drops 10 ml contains an active ingredient, Ciprofloxacin, which is used in the treatment of Bacterial Infections in eye. You can find it at all the leading online pharmacy Stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores but buy on doctor’s prescription only.
Cipla (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Ciplox Eye Drops.
Ciplox Eye Drops contains an active ingredient, Ciprofloxacin 0.3% w/v, in a 10 ml vial which may be available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Ciplox Eye Drops 10 Ml (Ciprofloxacin):
Ciprofloxacin is used in the treatment of:
Bacterial Infection of the eyes
How Ciplox Eye Drops 10 Ml (Ciprofloxacin) Works:
Ciprofloxacin is the main content present in Ciplox Eye drop which stops the infection by killing the bacteria by preventing them from reproducing and repairing themselves
Before You Use Ciplox Eye Drops 10 Ml (Ciprofloxacin):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Ciprofloxacin
- You are not using contact lenses
- You told your physician about your Pre-existing disease, Surgeries, Medications, Supplements, etc.
What Should You Avoid While Taking Ciplox Eye Drops 10 Ml (Ciprofloxacin):
- Avoid using Contact Lenses 15 min prior or after its use
- Avoid Driving or any other important activity as it may cause blurred vision for sometime
- Avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
- Avoid the use of another eye drop within 10-15 min of its use
When Not To Use Ciplox Eye Drops 10 Ml (Ciprofloxacin):
You should avoid Ciprofloxacin if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity to it
- Have redness, swelling or inflammation in eyes
- Have gone through any Eye Surgery
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are Allergic to Ciprofloxacin
- Are taking other medicines for eye only
- Have redness, itching or other severe inflammation in the eye.
- Have gone through any Eye Surgery
- Have any other infection like Viral Infection
- Are having an infection which is getting worse even after using this Eye Drop
Ciplox Eye Drops 10 ml contains an active ingredient, Ciprofloxacin, which is used in the treatment of Bacterial Infections of the eye. Always consult your doctor for the frequency and dosage and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Patients are advised to take Ciplox Eye Drops 10 ml at a fixed time, preferably in morning and evening time or as prescribed by your doctor.
How Much Of The Ciplox Eye Drops 10 Ml (Ciprofloxacin) to Be Used:
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Ciprofloxacin. It is better to take one drop each eye twice or thrice a day.
How To Take The Ciplox Eye Drops 10 Ml (Ciprofloxacin):
Ciplox Eye Drops 10 ml should be taken at a fixed time twice or thrice a day or as directed by your doctor. You may take it by holding the eye drop vial over the eye/ear without touching the tip to the eyelid. Then, gently squeeze the vial and pour a drop of the medicine inside the lower eyelid/ear. Wipe off the extra Liquid with a Clean/ Tissue.
You must apply pressure on the corner of the eyes (close to the nose) for about 1 minute, immediately after instilling the drops to avoid drainage of medicine from the eye.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Ciplox Eye Drops 10 Ml (Ciprofloxacin)
You are always advised to use the eye drops as prescribed by your doctor. You are not advised to take it in a large amount or for a longer time than recommended.
Rinse your eyes thoroughly in case of any irritation or severe symptom of inflammation and contact your doctor immediately if you are suspecting an Overdose.
A missed dose of the Eye Drops should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose you missed if it is the time for the next dose. Do not take multiple doses next time to make up the missed dose.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Ciplox Eye Drops 10 Ml (Ciprofloxacin):
- Stinging in Eyes
- Blurred Vision
- Eye pain
- Increased production of tears
- Eye redness
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Ciplox may produce some side effects or may not work properly if you are taking other medicines and not informed your doctor. Always tell your doctor if you are using other eye drops or other medicines so that a well planned medication regimen can be followed.
Warning And Precaution:
Ciplox Eye Drops 10 ml should be used very cautiously in:
- Blurred Vision
- Eye Surgeries
- Glaucoma/ Cataract
- Eye disorders or inflammation
Consult your doctor to get best possible treatment and dosage adjustment in the above conditions.
Things To Remember:
- Do not touch the tip of the eye drop while using it and use it within a month once opened
- Do not take part in activities that require proper and clear vision until you are sure you can perform such activities safely as your vision may be temporarily blurred or unstable
- Keep a gap of 5-10 min between administrations of two eye drops if you are using multiple eye drops at the same time
- Clean your hands and eyes before using the Eye Drops. Try to keep container contamination free.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding dose, time, and strength of the Tablet
Use Ciprofloxacin as long as your doctor has suggested using it. Do not touch its tip to the eyelid or to your hand and avoid contamination.
Store it at a cool temperature in clean and dry place. Do not freeze it.
|Item Condition||Price Currency||MPN||Product Id||PriceValidUntil|
Frequently Asked Question
Q1. What are generic medicines?Generic medicines are the medicines that have the same active ingredients as that of the brand medicines but differ in inactive ingredients (ingredients that are used for coloring, preservation, etc.). Generics have the same side-effects, treatment, precautions, and dosage as that of the brand medicine. They are approved by WHO.
Q2. Why are generic medicines cheaper and are they safe to use?Generic medicines are cheap because they do not involve the cost of marketing, advertisement, promotion, attractive packaging, etc. All the brand medicines spend a lot of money on the aforementioned processes and the final cost is added to the products cost. Generic medicines are exclusive of this cost. These medicines are approved by WHO and completely safe to use.
Q3. Is a prescription compulsory to place an order at Cheap Medicine Shop?Ans. Cheap Medicine Shop does not entertain the sale on any medicine online in the absence of a legitimate prescription certified by a doctor. The order stands cancel on the failure to submit the prescription within fifteen days from the date of placing the order.
Q4. How long does the delivery of the order take?Ans. We promise you to deliver the order at your doorstep within 15 days in the US and 3 to 4 weeks for other countries, from the date of confirmation of the order.