Ciplox Ointment 5 gm
USA Brand Name
Ciplox Ointment 5 Gm (Ciprofloxacin Hcl)
What Is The Generic Name Of Ciplox 5 Gm:
Ciprofloxacin Hcl is the generic version of Ciplox 5 Gm
USA Brands Equivalent To Ciplox 5 Gm (Ciprofloxacin Hcl):
About Ciplox 5 Gm (Ciprofloxacin Hcl):
Ciplox ointment contains Ciprofloxacin Hcl 5 gm w/w as an active agent which is used to treat topical Bacterial Infections. You may find it at all the leading online pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
Manufacturer Of Ciplox 5 Gm (Ciprofloxacin Hcl):
Wallace (India) is the one of the top leading Pharmaceutical Company which manufactures Ciplox 5 gm.
Strength Of Ciplox 5 Gm (Ciprofloxacin Hcl):
Ciplox 5 gm contains Ciprofloxacin Hcl in a 5 gm tube. Ciplox tube may be available in various strengths and substitutes at all the leading Pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical stores.
Ciplox 5 Gm (Ciprofloxacin Hcl) Is Used For The Treatment Of:
It is used in the treatment of:
- Topical Bacterial Infections
How Ciplox 5 Gm (Ciprofloxacin Hcl) Works:
Ciplox contains Ciprofloxacin Hcl, an antibacterial drug which is used topically to kill the bacteria by breaking its cell membrane.
Before You Use Ciplox 5 Gm (Ciprofloxacin Hcl):
You should be sure that:
- You are not allergic to it
- It is not interacting with the medicines you are taking with it
When Not To Use Ciplox 5 Gm (Ciprofloxacin Hcl):
You should avoid using the Ointment if you:
- Are Allergic to it
- Have any itching problem caused by any other infection
- Are taking some medicines or supplements which raise the chances of Allergy
- Are pregnant/conceiving/Breastfeeding and it is affecting your condition
- If your skin is accidentally injured, has cuts, wounds, and scrapes.
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Are allergic to Ciprofloxacin Hcl
- If symptoms do not disappear even after 2 to 4 weeks of applying Ciplox
- If you have/ had yeast infection too
- If you have used Ciplox for long time and it is not that effective
- Are Pregnant or trying to conceive or breastfeeding
- Have injuries, cuts, dry and flaky Skin, and open wounds
- Are taking any other medicines for any other Disease or Disorder
Ciplox 5 Gm (Ciprofloxacin Hcl) is available in various strengths at every leading online pharmacy stores, drugstore, and medical supply store. It should be used as directed by your doctor.
You need to apply the required amount of Ointment only as the excessive application will not increase the healing process but the piling up of the Ointment. Do not apply this Ointment if you have already applied another ointment or the same on affected area. You should avoid it during pregnancy/Breastfeeding or other skin conditions.
How Much Of Ciplox 5 Gm (Ciprofloxacin Hcl) Should Be Applied:
Take required amount of Ointment in your hand and apply a thin layer of the Ointment to the affected area once/twice a day or as suggested by your doctor.
How To Apply Ciplox 5 Gm (Ciprofloxacin Hcl):
Wash and dry your hands and clean the affected area properly prior to the Ointment application
Take Ointment in your hand and apply it by rubbing gently over the affected area (avoid applying near eyes, mouth, nose and inner ear).
Clean your hands carefully after applying unless your hands are the affected area.
For How Long Should You Continue Applying Ciplox 5 Gm (Ciprofloxacin Hcl):
You should use this Ointment for as long as directed by your physician. Moreover, its effects usually become noticeable (about after 2-3 days) after its use. Do not use this Ointment for a long time.
Overdose Of Ciplox 5 Gm (Ciprofloxacin Hcl):
Excessive application of ointment results only in piling of Ointment. It generally shows its effect with time only and applying too much of it will not accelerate the process. It may sometime show the adverse effects on the excessive application. Contact your physician if you observe any symptom of overdose.
Missed Dose Of Ciplox 5 Gm (Ciprofloxacin Hcl):
A missed dose should be applied as soon as you remember it. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular routine. Do not apply multiple times at the same time.
Side Effects Of Ciplox 5 Gm (Ciprofloxacin Hcl):
The side effects of Ciplox 5 Gm include:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Skin rash
- Burning Sensation
- Tingling Sensation
- Redness of skin
- Yeast Infection
Drugs Interact With Ciplox 5 Gm (Ciprofloxacin Hcl):
Using other drugs, herbal supplements, over the counter drugs, or any substances may alter the medicinal effects of Ciplox 5 gm. It may cause either an allergic reaction or a serious adverse effect and may nullify the effect of your Ointment. Cosmetics and other topical products also can interact with it. Following are the drugs which interact with the ointment:
- Amphotericin B
Ciplox 5 Gm should not be used in
- Hypersensitive conditions
- Ophthalmic Use
- Drug Resistance
- Vaginal Irritation
- Other Infections like Yeast Infection
- Immune Disorders
Warning And Precautions:
- Stop using the ointment if skin irritation or allergy persists after its application.
- Avoid direct contact with your eyes, mouth, nose or other sensitive areas. If accidently it happens, then you need to wash your eyes, mouth thoroughly with water or contact your doctor.
- Keep the Ointment in proper conditions and out of the reach of children.
Things To Remember:
Read the insert of the tube thoroughly.
How To Store Ciplox 5 Gm (Ciprofloxacin Hcl):
Keep the tube in a dry, dark and clean place at room temperature. Avoid refrigeration.