Cipril 2.5 Mg
USA Brand Name
Cipril 2.5 Mg (Lisinopril)
What Is The Generic Name For Cipril:
Lisinopril is the generic version for Cipril
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Cipril 2.5 Mg (Lisinopril):
About Cipril 2.5 Mg (Lisinopril)
Cipril 2.5 mg contains an active ingredient, Lisinopril, which is used in the treatment of Hypertension and Heart Failure and available at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores and can be given on doctor’s prescription only.
Lupin (India) is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Cipril 2.5 mg.
Cipril 2.5 mg contains Lisinopril, 2.5 mg per tablet and is available in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Cipril 2.5 Mg (Lisinopril):
Cipril 2.5 mg is used in the treatment of:
- Heart Failure
- Myocardial Infarction
- Reduces the chances of Heart Attack and Stroke
How Cipril 2.5 Mg (Lisinopril) Works:
Cipril 2.5 mg has an active ingredient, Lisinopril. It is an angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor which basically reduces stress on the heart muscles and relaxing blood vessel so that blood flows more smoothly and the heart can pump blood more efficiently.
Before You Use Cipril 2.5 Mg (Lisinopril):
Make sure that:
- You are not allergic to Lisinopril
- You do not have persistent Cough
- Your doctor knows about your medical history (about your Surgeries, all diseases, pre- existing disease and Medications, Food Habits, Supplements, etc.)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Cipril 2.5 Mg (Lisinopril):
- You should avoid taking alcohol
- You should avoid Driving
- You should avoid Potassium Rich Foods like Broccoli and Banana
- You should avoid taking Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Cipril 2.5 Mg (Lisinopril):
You should not take Cipril 2.5 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed any Allergy/Hypersensitivity
- Have Severe Liver/Kidney Ailments
- Have Diabetes Mellitus
- Are Pregnant/Conceiving/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have Allergy To The Tablet
- Have Persistent Cough
- Take Potassium Rich foods
- Have any Kidney/Liver Disease
- Are taking Alcohol or Other Drugs
- Are Pregnant or Trying to Conceive
- Are Breastfeeding
- Have any other Dysfunction or Disease
Cipril 2.5 mg contains Lisinopril that is used in the treatment of Hypertension and Heart Failure. It may be available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. Ask your doctor for dosage and frequency as age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Adults are advised to take Cipril 2.5 mg at a fixed time empty Stomach (1hr prior or 2 hr after the meal) as instructed by your Doctor. Take it regularly by time for better effects.
How Much Of The Cipril 2.5 Mg (Lisinopril) to Be Used:
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions to take the proper dose. Cipril 2.5 mg preferably is to be taken regularly once or twice daily depending upon the condition.
How To Take The Cipril 2.5 Mg (Lisinopril):
Cipril 2.5 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. Swallow the tablet as a whole with water without chewing or crushing it. It’s better to take it empty stomach.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Cipril 2.5 Mg (Lisinopril):
You are always advised to take Cipril 2.5 mg as prescribed by your doctor. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. You are not advised to take it in larger amount or for a longer time than recommended.
Contact your doctor immediately if you suspect an Overdose.
A missed dose of Cipril 2.5 mg should be taken as soon as you remember. Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose but do not double the dose for next time if you missed once.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Cipril 2.5 Mg (Lisinopril):
- Decreased blood pressure
- Joint Pain
- Skin Rash
- Chest Discomfort
- Abdominal Pain
- Increased Potassium Level in Blood
- Fast Heartbeat
- Decreased Urine output
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Cipril 2.5 mg may interact with other medicine you are already taking and these interactions can produce some adverse effects or cause the drug not to work properly. Always tell your doctor if you are on other medication or Supplements. Cipril 2.5 mg interacts with the following medicines:
Warning And Precaution:
Cipril 2.5 mg can worsen the conditions like:
- Liver/Kidney Diseases
- It should not be given to pregnant women as it may cause Injury and Death to the Developing Foetus
Things To Remember:
- Regular Exercise and Proper Diet is necessary
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always read the information written on the leaflet of medicine
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding dose, time, and strength of the Tablet
Cipril 2.5 mg should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Do not Skip the meal or do not take low fat diet while taking Lisinopril.
Store the Cipril 2.5 mg at room temperature in dry and dark place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should not be damaged.