Combutol 800+300 Mg
USA Brand Name
Combutol 800+300 Mg (Ethambutol)
What Is The Generic Name For Combutol 800+300 Mg:
Ethambutol is the generic version for Combutol 800+300 mg
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Combutol 800+300 Mg (Ethambutol):
About Combutol 800+300 Mg (Ethambutol)
Combutol 800+300 mg contains an active ingredient, Ethambutol, an antitubercular drug which is used in the treatment of Tuberculosis. It is available at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Lupin (India) is one of the top leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Combutol 800+300 mg.
Combutol 800+300 mg contains an active ingredient, Ethambutol, 800+300 mg. You can find it in the various strengths and substitutes at all the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Combutol 800+300 Mg (Ethambutol):
Combutol 800+300 mg is used in the treatment of Bacterial Infections:
How Combutol 800+300 mg (Ethambutol) Works:
Combutol 800+300 mg has an antibiotic medicine, Ethambutol which basically slows down the growth of the bacteria that causes Tuberculosis.
Before You Use Combutol 800+300 mg (Ethambutol):
- Make sure that you do not take Alcohol
- Make sure that you do not take OTC medicines without prescriptions
- Make sure that your doctor knows about your medical history (Pre-existing Diseases, Surgeries, or Medication)
What Should You Avoid While Taking Combutol 800+300 mg (Ethambutol):
- You should not drive after taking this tablet
- You should avoid coffee, chocolate, tea, and food containing cocoa and caffeine
- Other Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Combutol 800+300 mg (Ethambutol):
You should not take Combutol 800+300 mg if you:
- Have ever noticed allergy to Bactericidal Antibiotics
- Have Eye Retinopathy or optic neuritis or other eye disorder/surgery
- Have flu and cold symptoms
- Have gout or inflammation in joints
- Have any Liver/Kidney/Heart Disease
- Are pregnant or conceiving/Breastfeeding
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have allergy to the Ethambutol
- Have any Kidney/Liver Disease/Heart Disease
- Have Gout or other joint problems
- Have Diabetic Retinopathy or optical neuritis or other eye disorder
- Are Pregnant or trying to conceive
- Are Breastfeeding
Combutol 800+300 mg contains an active ingredient, Ethambutol (800+300 mg), used in the treatment of Tuberculosis. Combutol 800+300 mg is available in various strengths and substitutes and should be given on prescription only. You should always consult your doctor before use and always ask for the frequency and dosage as age and severity of the disease differ from person to person.
Adults are advised to take Combutol 800+300 mg at a fixed time, with food. Do not consume larger or smaller amounts than Prescribed. It is not recommended for children below 3 years.
How Much Of The Combutol 800+300 mg (Ethambutol) to Be Used:
Combutol 800+300 mg is available in various strengths at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores. Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Combutol 800+300 mg.
How To Take The Combutol 800+300 mg (Ethambutol):
Combutol 800+300 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time regularly probably with food or as directed by your doctor. Swallow the tablet as a whole with water. Do not try to chew and crush it.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Combutol 800+300 mg (Ethambutol):
You are always advised to take Combutol 800+300 mg as prescribed by your doctor. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. Do not take it in smaller or larger amount or for longer than recommended.
Always contact your doctor immediately if you are suspecting the symptoms of an overdose. In case of emergency, seek nearby medical care.
You should try to take every dose of Combutol 800+300 mg at a fixed time regularly. A missed dose can be taken as soon as you remember but Skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Combutol 800+300 mg (Ethambutol):
- Pain and swelling of joint
- Loss of vision or blurred vision
- Color Blindness or visual Impairment
- Burning or tingling sensation of hands and feet
- Skin rash
- Abdominal pain
- Loss of appetite
- Nausea and Vomiting
What Are The Common Drug Interactions:
Combutol 800+300 mg can interact with some medicines taken parallel to it. These interactions may produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always inform your doctor if you are on other Medication, Beverages or Herbal Supplements. It usually interacts with the following medicines:
- Cholera Vaccine
Warning And Precaution:
Combutol 800+300 mg is contraindicated in some conditions; hence it should be used cautiously in:
- Pediatric Use
- Vision Impairment
- Pregnant and Breastfeeding women
- Patients with liver and kidney Dysfunctioning
- Drug Resistance
- Always consult your doctor to get best possible treatment and dose adjustment.
Things To Remember:
- You should go for regular eye checkups while taking Ethambutol
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always read the information written on the leaflet of medicine.
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding dose, time and strength of the Tablet.
Combutol 800+300 mg should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Do not stop taking this tablet before completion of the course.
Store the Combutol 800+300 mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Be sure that the strips of the tablets should be intact and are not damaged.