Corbis 2.5 Mg
USA Brand Name
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Corbis 2.5 Mg (Bisoprolol)
What Is The Generic Name For Corbis 2.5 Mg?
Bisoprolol is the generic version for Corbis 2.5 mg
Which USA Brand is Equivalent To Corbis 2.5 Mg (Bisoprolol)?
About Corbis 2.5 Mg (Bisoprolol)
Corbis 2.5 mg contains an active ingredient, Bisoprolol, which is used in the treatment Arrhythmias, Heart Attack, and Chest Pain. It is available at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores and can be given by doctor’s prescription only.
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is one of the top leading pharmaceutical companies which manufacture Corbis 2.5 mg.
Corbis 2.5 mg contains an active ingredient, Bisoprolol, 2.5 mg. It is also available in the various strengths at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores.
What Are The Uses Of The Corbis 2.5 Mg (Bisoprolol)?
Corbis 2.5 mg is used in the treatment of:
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Angina (Chest Pain)
How Corbis 2.5 Mg (Bisoprolol) Works?
Corbis 2.5 mg is a beta blocker which has Bisoprolol, as an active ingredient. It works specifically on Heart. It slows down Heart Rate and relaxes Blood Vessels to improve blood flow to the Organ.
Before You Use Corbis 2.5 Mg (Bisoprolol)?
- Make sure that you do not have liver or Heart Problems
- Make sure that your doctor knows about your medical history
What Should You Avoid While Taking Corbis 2.5 Mg (Bisoprolol)?
- You should avoid Breastfeeding
- You should avoid driving as it may affect your brain activity
- Other Medicines without prescriptions
When Not To Use Corbis 2.5 Mg (Bisoprolol)?
You should not take Corbis 2.5 mg if you:
- Have an Allergy to the medicine
- You have Irregular Heart Beats
- You have Liver Impairment
- Are Pregnant or Conceiving
Tell Your Doctor If You:
- Have an allergy to the tablet
- Have any other heart disease
- Are taking alcohol or other drugs
- Are Pregnant or trying to conceive
- Are Breastfeeding
Corbis 2.5 mg contains an active ingredient, Bisoprolol, 2.5 mg which is used in the treatment Arrhythmias, Heart Attack, and Chest Pain. It is available in various strengths and should be given on prescription only. You should consult your doctor for dosage and time because age and severity of the disease differ from person to person and it can be judged by the doctor only. It is not recommended for pediatric use.
How Much Of The Corbis 2.5 Mg (Bisoprolol) to Be Used?
Corbis 2.5 mg is available in various strengths at all the leading pharmacy, drugstores, and medical supply stores. Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions to take Corbis 2.5 mg.
How To Take The Corbis 2.5 Mg (Bisoprolol)?
Corbis 2.5 mg dose should be taken at a fixed time as directed by your doctor. You should swallow the tablet as a whole with water. Do not try to chew and crush it. It is always better to take it with or without food but at a fixed time.
For How Long Should You Continue Using Corbis 2.5 Mg (Bisoprolol)?
You are always advised to take Corbis 2.5 mg as prescribed by your doctor. Do not start/stop using this medicine yourself. Follow all the instructions given by your doctor. Do not take Corbis 2.5 mg in a smaller or larger amount or for a longer time than recommended.
You should contact your doctor if you suspect an overdose.
You should try to take every dose of Corbis 2.5 mg at a fixed time. A missed dose of Corbis 2.5 mg should be taken as soon as you remember. You should skip the dose if it is the time for the next dose. Do not take two doses at the same time.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Corbis 2.5 Mg (Bisoprolol)?
- Trouble Sleeping
- Muscle Pain
- Chest Discomfort
- Difficulty in Breathing
- Abdominal Pain
- Sneezing/Running Nose
What Are The Common Drug Interactions?
Few medicines have been reported to interact with Corbis 2.5 mg. It can produce some adverse effects or cause your drug not to work properly. You should always tell your doctor if you are on other medication. It interacts with the following medicine:
- Calcium Channel Blockers
- This medicine also interacts with disease conditions like:
- Bradyarrhythmia (AV Block)
Warning And Precaution:
Corbis 2.5 mg is contraindicated in conditions like:
- Lung Disease
- Pregnant and Breastfeeding women
- Major Surgery
- Always consult your doctor to get the best possible treatment
Things To Remember:
- Keep out of reach of children
- Always read the information written on the leaflet of medicine.
- Always consult your doctor if you have any doubt regarding the dose, time and strength of the Tablet.
- It should not be used by sportsperson during the sports event as it is listed in the banned medicines by the World Anti-Doping Agency.
- It can hide low blood sugar levels in diabetic patients so, it is important to monitor your blood sugar levels regularly and more closely.
- Corbis 2.5 mg should be taken as prescribed by your doctor. Do not stop taking this tablet before completion of the course.
Store the Corbis 2.5 mg at room temperature in dark and dry place. Make sure the strip of the tablets should be intact and tablets are not damaged.